A biographical history of Imam Siraj Wahhaj’s dawah work in Brooklyn and across North America.
The following points are discussed in a series of audio files:
- Imam Siraj shares his thoughts on the challenges facing the Muslim community and obstacles to Muslim Unity
- Finding strength through his conviction to Islam and family support, Imam Siraj highlights the many blessings in his personal life.
- Imam Siraj discusses his role as an activist and his vision for the future.
- Imam Siraj shares his compelling journey of spiritual discovery and racial identity taking him from the baptist chruch, throught the Nation of Islam, and eventually to Islam.
- Imam Siraj’s journey to Islam led him to Saudia Arabia where he studied Islamic sciences and gleaned a better understanding of his role as a Muslim
- Imam Siraj chronicles his famous anti-drug campaign in Brooklyn, New York.
I recommend everyone to spend some time and listen to a few clips of what Imam Siraj Wahhaj has to say. He has done a lot for Islam in North America. May Allah swt continue to bless him! Ameen!