How to Get a Free Video iPod

I’m sure you’ve seen many links to free items. You may wonder is it really legit?

I am here to tell you freepay sites are legit and you can get free stuff. Here is a video I made after I got my free psp [Warning: conatins music] (Note: Make sure you don’t hit the menu system or else the video will stop playig):

Hot to get a Free Video iPod:
1. Click this link.
2. Fill up the information.
3. Complete one of the offers. (I did stamps.com, also RealRhapsody is good and Video Professor.)
4. Get at least 5 people to do the same.
5. Once it says you completed, make sure you contact the company that you signed up for and cancel it. So you won’t get charged or you’ll get your money back, depending on what you signed up for.
6. Wait till you get 5 complete referrels. Then they’ll ship your video iPod to you.

Note: You need a credit card/gift card to sign up for the offer. If you do actually want the offer (product) you signed up for, then don’t cancel it. For example, you may want to rent movies from BlockBuster. I don’t know.

My Referrel link: http://ipods.freepay.com/?r=26919139

• 15 Responses for "How to Get a Free Video iPod"

1. Anonymous January 29th, 2006 at 10:37 pm

I love the background music for the vid- who’s it by again…?…really has a carribean, west-indian vibe…lol

2. Mujahideen Ryder January 30th, 2006 at 5:37 am

well i’m west indian… and in the credits at the end of the short clip, it says tthe song title and artist.

3. Dk January 30th, 2006 at 10:35 am

are u sure it works….cause ima try it…they bettr not make me pay…

😉

4. Mujahideen Ryder January 30th, 2006 at 10:38 am

depending on what offer you sign up for, you will have to pay, but once freepay says u completed the offer, go and cancel for whatever u signed up for, and they should refund ur money. IT ALL DEPENDS ON WHAT YOU SIGN UP FOR.

5. egyptian gumbo January 30th, 2006 at 3:14 pm

isnt that another way of ‘steeling’ ?

6. Mujahideen Ryder January 30th, 2006 at 3:34 pm

nah. its kinda like using the wireless from your neighbor. jk. hahahahaha

7. Dk January 30th, 2006 at 5:11 pm

thats exactly wat i was thinking….if i were to do wat ur tellin me to///thats pretty much stealing…..”using the wireless from your neighbor”lol…too funni

8. Mujahideen Ryder January 30th, 2006 at 5:20 pm

the wireless thing was a joke… on a serious note, its not stealing, its just beating the system. i sign up for an offer, i change my mind and i dont want it. thats just the way the system works. u can keep the offer that u signed up with, thats no problem, but u have the right to cancel it.

9. Asadullah February 19th, 2006 at 5:40 pm

hey mujahideen ryder I want to get that free psp but i dont
      fot a credit card . I was wondering if you could hook me up

10. Mujahideen Ryder February 20th, 2006 at 7:59 am

You don’t need a credit card, you can use a gift card. I’m sorry I can’t hook up anyone. Make dua, and inshaAllah Allah will help you. Ameen!

11. mark March 19th, 2006 at 4:42 pm

Hey Mujahideen!

Congrats on getting your psp. I got mine too, but from a different site. From Freepay I got the 30gb video ipod …so, ppl, it’s very legit!

I’m now going for the ps3 pre-order, but on a different site due to freepay’s new update to the TOS (which really sucks :(). Wish me luck! :)

12. Ahmed May 18th, 2006 at 7:25 am

Wow, do you realise the lyrics for the music are filthy?

13. Mujahideen Ryder May 18th, 2006 at 8:13 am

if you are west indian/carribbean, then u can understand the song and ur pretty much use to it, if ur not west indian and u understood the song, then wow mad propz to you, BUT if you went and looked up the lyrics, then it’s your fault.

14. Ahmed May 19th, 2006 at 7:57 pm

I’m of Jamaican origin so I understood the lyrics fine without needing to look them up.

15. mujahideenryder May 19th, 2006 at 9:44 pm