UK and Islam: A Muslim in the Family

• Filed under: Islam, Video
  • Date: Jan 31,2006 | 08:09 PM

Note: Don’t go to the flash menu, or else the video will stop working.

• 19 Responses for "UK and Islam: A Muslim in the Family"

1. Mr GQ January 31st, 2006 at 8:23 pm

Bring back the Taliban. May Allah protect them and give them shiffa. Ameen

2. Anonymous February 1st, 2006 at 6:05 am

Shaykh Osama Bin Laden knows best, may Allh Protect him. Osama will teach the infidels the errors of their ways.

3. Mujahideen Ryder February 1st, 2006 at 6:44 am

wat does the video have to with ssama? and the taliban? did you even watch the video. and i dont know anyone or any group, not even al qaeda calls osama, “shaykh” osama. i don’t think he is a shaykh. hes more of a leader.

4. Anonymous February 1st, 2006 at 5:29 pm

Subhanallah how beautiful it is when other take up the truth and see the light truly Allah guides whom he wills, step up the dawah and the dawah i mean is the dawah by example lets show the peace inshallah. Takbir!

5. Me February 1st, 2006 at 5:46 pm

Masha Allah brilliant show! I can’t believe I missed it when they showed it on the telly.

But yeah, shukran jazeela, wa barak Allahu feekum

6. gumbo February 1st, 2006 at 6:40 pm

telly… HAHAHHA. i love it.

7. Abdul Muhaimin February 2nd, 2006 at 11:17 am

Yea, the dudes just an amir. and btw, whats up with this truce thing?

8. lol! February 2nd, 2006 at 2:31 pm

now, now
      Americans, dont make fun of your british counterparts,

at least they have stuff like this showing,
      which American tv network,
      showed Texas and Muslim anyways?
      none,
      I didnt see it on T.V
      but the British show this stuff.
      We are invisible in USA.

They make comedies about us
      that really consist of Hindus and Sikhs as main characters,
      that how dumb Americans
      are.

I dont know how and why they won the Revolution against the British?

9. raza February 2nd, 2006 at 3:25 pm

omg its stopped working!! i dont know wat i did…i wat just watching it… where can I get it?? or make it work again

10. Anonymous February 2nd, 2006 at 5:15 pm

wow…that was great masha’Allah……its kinda funny how in todays world non muslims r learning mor bout islam and converting while we, the muslims by birth, seem to be running from it…..its funni how ppl now a days r so afraid to tell others who they are, that they happen to be muslim and worship 1 god….its funni how wen som ov us fast an ppl ask y were not eating, som of us reply “im on a diet” lol…..its funni….yet sad…

11. MrGQ February 2nd, 2006 at 5:27 pm

Its because many Muslims love to kiss the butt of the West. Many Muslims here are modernists hippies.

12. Mujahideen Ryder February 2nd, 2006 at 5:49 pm

just play it again, but dont move the mouse over any type of audio playing program, and dont move the mouse of the flash menu, inshaAllah it should work.

13. Anonymous February 2nd, 2006 at 10:50 pm

This made my night. Always reminds me not to condemn people and see the good and potential in them. May Allah preserve their imaan and increase in good. PEACE

14. Gareth February 3rd, 2006 at 6:17 am

wow! your such a Mullah! Allah akbar and please consider an act of Jihad like me.

15. ayesha aka shanelle February 3rd, 2006 at 11:58 am

hey this video is reli good!! im so surprised i missed it wen it was on tv coz i live in the uk lol ! but newayz it reli reminded me of wen me n ma family converted 2 islam 5 yearz ago,my mum cried wen she watched the video :-( but i think she really liked it,wen i was 11,my parents became muslim n alhamdulillah Allah ta’ala chose us coz if he hadnt i duno wer i wud hav been 2day,probably a reckless 16 year old!! salaamz 2 all inabitzz ayesha xx

16. Usayd February 5th, 2006 at 11:02 am

Asalamualikum,

I’m really impressed with this documentary produced by the BBC. It is very rare for them to have such a well produced and truthful program like this on TV. Alhamdullilah there are many people who came to see the light of Islam, what worries me are the Muslims who have not.

Wasalaam

17. Aila February 6th, 2006 at 1:10 pm

Assalamualaikum! Woww, mashaallah…that was a very good documentary. It increases the Iman. I loved the british accent…hahaa..
      The Ummah is rising! Takbir!

18. ahmad yusuf February 26th, 2006 at 7:51 pm

thats funny and you are right.

19. ahmad yusuf February 26th, 2006 at 7:58 pm

I think there are cultural, ethnici, family and a lot of other factors that affects our life. For a Westerner, they are starting something new. Its like a buy a brand new computer, where for others, its upgrading and changing computer(metaphor). Please don’t hit me with a lot of remarks. Its just a idea that I concluded. So far…