Sri Lankan MR Fans?

• Filed under: Funny, General
  • Date: Mar 26,2006 | 11:04 PM

I just added this MR Worldwide Fans section to the right at the bottom. As soon as I added it, I get over 20 hits from Sri Lanka! It was within an 1 hour period.

I never even met a Sri Lankan in my life!

UPDATES: The site where I got the counter from had a problem determining the addresses of US vistors and instead of making them US vistors it came up as Sri Lankan Visitors.

In conclusion, no one from Sri Lanka came to my site.

• 34 Responses for "Sri Lankan MR Fans?"

1. barefootstepper March 27th, 2006 at 4:00 am

Salaamz..

Coool. Haha @ the sri lanka bit. Your famous. lol

I’m stealing it of from your site.

Masalama

2. Mujahideen Ryder March 27th, 2006 at 5:17 am

It went up to 36 sri lankans!

3. Yaser March 27th, 2006 at 5:25 am

Actually, I see 45 Sri Lankans now. Damn, you are damn popular in Sri Lanka.

4. Mujahideen Ryder March 27th, 2006 at 5:36 am

I wish at least one sri lankan could explain this phenomena

5. Mujahideen Ryder March 27th, 2006 at 6:36 am

67 sri lankans and counting… subhanAllah!

6. barefootstepper March 27th, 2006 at 7:27 am

Hey i checked the site out. And some people were saying they were having the same problem with the Sri lankan bit. It could be an error… check it out. I got 5 on my page too. lol

7. Mujahideen Ryder March 27th, 2006 at 8:07 am

yeah i just checked it out. oh man i actually thought i had lots of fans in Sri Lanka hahahahaha

8. Hasan Mahmood March 27th, 2006 at 8:31 am

Now its up too 84 sri lankans. Damn. Is it the same person or does the counter count each IP adress as a different person?

9. Anonymous March 27th, 2006 at 8:59 am

only 6 from canada?….

10. Mr GQ March 27th, 2006 at 10:17 am

I heard Sri Lankan women know how to keep it gangsta…

11. Mr GQ should repent March 27th, 2006 at 11:12 am

what an inappropriate, sexist, and racist comment to make

astaghfirullah

i hope u repent otherwise u will surely feel the wrath from Allah for your disgusting remarks.

12. Mr GQ March 27th, 2006 at 1:00 pm

I didnt say anything wrong. Get over it. Do you even know what sexist and racist means? LOL

13. Anonymous March 27th, 2006 at 1:33 pm

LOL thats so funny, almost as funny as what happens to ppl who are sexist and racist in the afterlife if they dont repent.

May Allah have mercy on ur desparate unfortunate soul.

Sexist, racist- derogatory and judgemental remarks on people due to their gender and race (i.e. the way u spoke of sri lankan women)

May Allah save u from the hellfire that awaits u unless u repent. Aameen.

Fear God Mr. GQ. Fear GOd!

14. Abdul Muhaimin March 27th, 2006 at 2:42 pm

what did yusuf estes say to him?

15. Mr GQ March 27th, 2006 at 4:53 pm

I stand by my comments and dont see anything wrong with it.

It was actually a compliment towards the Sri Lankan women.

Some people need to quit being such uptight retards.

16. Lena March 27th, 2006 at 8:00 pm

I saw this on the side of hahmed’s blog and thought it was awesome. It’s so amazing the wide range of countries that visit both of your blogs, Masha’Allah (although his a bit wider). Notice how all of the ads on the side suddenly changed to being about Sri Lanka?–Random observation.

17. Mujahideen Ryder March 27th, 2006 at 8:57 pm

hahmed started his like months ago, i started mine 2 days ago hahaha

18. h.ahmed March 27th, 2006 at 9:19 pm

i didnt start mine ‘months’ ago, its been less than 2 weeks :)

19. Anonymous March 27th, 2006 at 9:24 pm

I hope you dont stand by them on the day of judgement, when Allah (swt) will judge you.
      you wrote: “I heard Sri Lankan women know how to get it on… Boom Shakalaka”
      You were racist against Sri Lankan people & sexist against women. Moreover, it was based on something you “heard”, therefor it is gossip and we all know the hadith against gossiping. Moreover, it is backbiting against sri lankan women, and if not true, its slander. And if u dont know the punishment against backbiting, go read the Quran (49:12).
      Fear God Mr. GQ. Fear Allah (SWT)’s wrath that you will inevitably face unless u change ur ways and repent.

20. Dusty Foot Philosopher March 28th, 2006 at 5:20 am

Sri Lanka eh’ Inshallah I don’t know about Sri Lanka but you will be having Fans from that part of the world when i go to school in kula lampur, cool site akhi. Very intresting to read.

21. MR Fan March 28th, 2006 at 6:14 am

GQ just got owned

22. MR fan #2 March 28th, 2006 at 9:35 am

Mr. G Q, I wonder if someone said that about your mother or sister, how would you feel? now respect all women like your mother & sisters. have some hayaa.

23. Mr GQ March 28th, 2006 at 11:08 am

I love how people have the holier than thou attitude. LOL

Anyways, Im going to marry an Arab because they really know how to rock the world. 😉

24. Mr GQ March 28th, 2006 at 11:24 am

Nothing wrong with saying certain women knowing how to get it on.

There are even Islamic books written about getting it on.

So please, get over it.

Its a compliment more than anything else.

25. fatty March 28th, 2006 at 12:05 pm

thats so funny..it would be interesting to see how many people visit and from where..ur so weird.
      ps you should ignore GQ (everyone else does)

26. Mujahideen Ryder March 28th, 2006 at 1:40 pm

GQ man be easy with the comments, my mom and sis read it, i have to edit the first one about “los mujeres del sri lanka”

27. Anonymous March 29th, 2006 at 8:03 pm

although MR.GQ is …may i say ..a little horny…..(sorry for the language MR) ….all a yall need to RE//LAX ….he made one little comment and everyone’s jumping on him like he was the last piece of chicken at the dinner table…..buuuut…ur comments are a litle offensive…im woman…and i dont like wat u said ….not because its not tru…but the way u said/wrote it …its not islamic…if u kno wat i mean “”keep it gangsta”” …boy u wouldnt kno gangsta if it ran over ya…..with a truck (jp)

28. Mujahideen Ryder March 29th, 2006 at 9:01 pm

oh i put that it, hahaha, i edited his comment, it was much more how shall i say, juicy haha

29. Anonymous March 30th, 2006 at 10:26 pm

gq—->ya little nasty

30. Mr GQ March 31st, 2006 at 4:20 pm

What do you all have against with your world being rocked?

31. Anonymous April 1st, 2006 at 10:55 am

i dont think any us woman would like our world to be “”rocked”” …HAHAHA rocked? i swear u kill me man (lol)….or is this MR editing ur work again ? “rocked”? LOL

32. Anonymous April 1st, 2006 at 2:32 pm

No, that was my word.

Seriously women act like Im wrong and that stuff isnt true.

Everyone knows women are on fire inside waiting for the man to put it out.

Im going to be a “firefighter.” LOL

33. Mr GQ April 1st, 2006 at 2:36 pm

Oops, that was me. I forgot to put my name on it.

34. Anonymous April 1st, 2006 at 5:41 pm

maybe we do…but not by the likes of u hun…anyone who talks like that…is not gonna have anyone to “rock”… if u kno wat i mean…//

u need ya self a wifey…coz it looks like u the one needin a fire fighter…with all these blazin fire of “urs” —u sick minded one ->”Everyone knows women are on fire inside waiting for the man to put it out. Im going to be a fire fighter”” ??? u just a lil freaky boi rnt ya? u must be going through those tough teenage years huh? lol