The Immigration Debate

• Filed under: Funny, News, Video
  • Date: May 7,2006 | 01:10 AM

Leave the illegal residents alone Bush.

URL here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhEl6HdfqWM

• 6 Responses for "The Immigration Debate"

1. Fabulous May 7th, 2006 at 12:32 am

LOL! omg that was the funniest yo.
      “since their boots make cracking sounds…let call them crackers” LOL
      the buffalo reminds me of Bush, he just wants to kill em all. lol

2. elefantebianco May 7th, 2006 at 10:02 am

LOL…that was really funny…i doubt the crackers see it from that way lol…but i must say England doesnt suck that badly lol…London is really kool…so lets not be to harsh on us lol…great sight ….cartoon cracked me up…

3. munzareen May 7th, 2006 at 10:09 am

hahah…if only it worked out that way and the wihte ppl didn’t kill all the indians with blankets full of disease and guns and such.. if only.. :(

btw the date says june 7th.. u might wanna check up on that

4. sham May 8th, 2006 at 4:11 am

very funny vid..the eagles were right, it is always cold in england but its not THAT bad!!

5. ReggaePoweredDC2 May 8th, 2006 at 5:08 pm

LOL I saw some comedy thing where a Native American said something about how he considers all people in America, except his own, wetbacks.

6. Debbie May 14th, 2006 at 9:08 pm

I saw this on a previous visit. It’s funny and it has some truth to it, well a lot of truth to it. I don’t agree with how the indians were treated, but I wasn’t here then. It’s not my fault.

Can we be held responsible for what our ancient ancestors did? I don’t think so. We can only be held responsible for our own personal actions. I am a big believer in personal responsibility.

When we get to Heaven are we going to be judged by what we did as a nation or by what we did as an individual human being? I believe we are judge as individuals.

Personally I don’t know what the answer is to the illegal immigration problems, because they should never have gotten in the mess they are presently in.