An Inconvenient Truth – Comes out May 24

I saw this on Realm of Truth and I had to post it up here. I am definetly going to try see this movie. Anyone want to go with me? It’s showing in NYC on May 24.

Also on Google Video and iFilm.
Good quality: Apple Movie Trailer

Movie website: An Inconvenient Truth

• 7 Responses for "An Inconvenient Truth – Comes out May 24"

1. elefantebianco May 14th, 2006 at 4:42 pm

Salaams looks really good…have no clue wen it will hit the UK…havent even heard of it…lol…

2. Jenn May 14th, 2006 at 4:53 pm

Al was on SNL for their first skit and on Weekend Update. It was tyte.

“Who knew Afghanistan and Iraq would be spring break’s hottest spot.” Haha.

3. Munzareen May 14th, 2006 at 6:18 pm

o0o0000oo

I’LL GO! lol

It’s really scary that we will be the ones to cause our death…I mean, I feel like the end of the world is sooo near, and I’ve prepared NOTHING for it. While people are freaking out for college apps because they don’t have enough extracurriculars, or because they don’t have enough stuff in their portfolio, imagine.. we’ve been on this world for how long and what do we have to show in front of Allah?

So many signs have been fulfilled. You know the major one about the sun rising from the West? Don’t you remember all the hullabaloo when the eclipse happened? They were saying Mars is changing its rotation, and if it does, it’s likely that the Earth will change its rotation and the sun will…. RISE FROM THE WEST!!!

Scary :-/

4. Yaser May 14th, 2006 at 10:29 pm

Looks like a good movie…..but movies are bid’a. Just playing…no but they really are.

5. Azeem May 15th, 2006 at 2:46 am

Awesome… btw heres the link for promo purposes:

6. mbslrm May 15th, 2006 at 4:45 pm

Amazing.

7. Faiza May 16th, 2006 at 12:21 pm

This reminds me of the movie, “The Day After Tomorrow”.

It looks interesting, would love to go see it. But unfortunately, I’m in Denmark + it’s exam time. :(

I guess I’ll have to wait for it to get released in Denmark. Insha’Allah…