Amazing Football Goals!

• Filed under: Football, Video
  • Date: May 25,2006 | 09:24 AM

I found this on Google video. Football is definetly one of my favorite sports to watch, especially since it’s the only sport that my whole family is interested in (other then cricket). I can’t wait for World Cup 2006 to start. Trinidad, for the first time ever, is participating. This year, the World Cup is in Germany. Germany will make a lot of money of this, being that it will be the most widely watched set of matches in the entire world.

Another amazing video:

• 22 Responses for "Amazing Football Goals!"

1. Cola May 25th, 2006 at 10:45 am

Hi,
      I’m ‘lucynoosa’ from the wordpress community and just want to ask you here (because it is offtopic) what you mean with you “couldn’t find my security thingy”?? I’m just interested why your comments don’t appear on my blog :(
      Greetz, Cola

2. Cola May 25th, 2006 at 10:46 am

and hey, your background is still white, you must erase the Neocounter script code from your sidebar 😛

3. Cola May 25th, 2006 at 10:54 am

I know know what you mean with the security thing, it doesn’t show up with the IE (it did before though). *sigh* another thing to fix 😉

4. Mujahideen Ryder May 25th, 2006 at 11:07 am

Yeah Cola, I’m keeping up the NewCounter, so they can see, because I emailed them. I want to let them know that there is a bug with their code.

Yeah, I’m at work, so I use IE, thats why i couldn’t find your security code comment thingy.

5. Cola May 25th, 2006 at 11:19 am

Cool, how did you get the counter working again? Did neoworx answered you already?
      And I guess you used another browser than IE to fin my security thing now? I couldn’t find the mistake yet. :sad:

6. Mujahideen Ryder May 25th, 2006 at 11:21 am

I just left the NeoCounter code in my blog and it suddenly my background stopped changing to white.

They did not reply back to my emails yet.

7. Cola May 25th, 2006 at 11:24 am

Hahaha, I got all yr comments 😀 funny that.
      I found the security thingy now with IE, it sits in the lower sidebar, I have no clue how it gets there…

8. Mujahideen Ryder May 25th, 2006 at 11:28 am

that is so weird!!! IE SUCKS!!!!!!!!!

9. Saajid May 25th, 2006 at 11:34 am

Salaam

Yeah I am taking summer classes inshAllah. Tuesdays and thursdays iA…how about you akh?

call me if ure on campus this tuesday…we can meet up iA

10. Yaser May 25th, 2006 at 1:34 pm

Football is the best sport, and far superior to cricket (although I understand cricket now). I can’t wait for the WC, if I’m on campus, and I need to watch a game, I’m calling you, or Zaki, or someone who has a TV and Cable. I only have ABC at home, so I can only watch some of the games.

11. Yaser May 25th, 2006 at 1:35 pm

I’ll have to watch this video later, off to studying!

12. Yaser May 25th, 2006 at 7:03 pm

Mad good video. I think the bicycle kick is the single coolest aspect of any sport, and sometimes goals in this game look simply beautiful.

13. Yaser May 25th, 2006 at 9:39 pm

Snap, Saajid…you have a blog too?

14. zaki May 26th, 2006 at 1:10 am

yeap..i like the background music when it is 11:15sec. Honestly, i have watched 75% of these goals before. Some of the are world famous goals at the best moments. Anyway, i can’t wait for th wc either. Yasser, don’t worry about it. I am hooking up at least one tv. :)

15. hajar May 26th, 2006 at 8:11 am

i thought you guys call it soccer :^)

and football’s the game where you all run around with a ball wearing those puffy things. :confused:

16. Yaser May 26th, 2006 at 9:45 am

What, yea Americans call it Soccer. I don’t care, I was raised by my parents calling it football.

17. mbslrm May 26th, 2006 at 4:06 pm

I’m not a big fan of soccer…

18. h.ahmed May 26th, 2006 at 4:31 pm

sorry foreigners, but here in america that sport when u kick that round ball into that big netted goal is called SOCCER.

Dont mess with Football, a real man’s sport.

19. Mujahideen Ryder May 26th, 2006 at 9:37 pm

actually haseeb, football is very popular term in the US especially in NYC, Miami, LA and Houston for soccer. They call football, American football. American footbal is not a man’s sport at all. It’s all about politics, money and beer. The players wear so much padding. Rugby is the same roughness and they hardly wear padding. Football requires more strength, agility, endurance and stamina combined then american football. The name makes no sense to call it football either.

20. h.ahmed May 27th, 2006 at 12:13 am

NYC, Miami, LA and Houston
      – where all the immigrants/FOBs are.

NFL = national football league
      (no reference to american football)

Its only called American football – outside of America.

Lets analyze the two sports:

soccer – just hit a ball into the net – goal; whoopdidooo

real football – much more strategy involved, setting up plays, scoring touchdowns, fieldgoals, extra points, two point conversions, safeties… etc.

and oh yea Super Bowl > World Cup (The World Cup is all about nationalism anyways – which is bida and haraam 😉 )

haha (i know im askin to be hated on)

21. h.ahmed May 27th, 2006 at 12:37 am

btw u can vote on your favorite sporting event on my latest weekly poll at hahmed.com

22. zaki June 12th, 2006 at 12:07 am

How is a game played mostly(90% of the time)by hands named football? If anything, it should be called amrican rugby. Plus, The name for football(soccer) originated far before American Football. There is a copyright issue here.
      World Cup is not all about nationalism. It brings nations together to celebrate something in common.
      Football(soccer) requires much more skills and perfections than A. football, except probably the role of a quarterback. hehe. Anyway, I won’t anger Haseeb any further. I love you Haseeb, but don’t pick on my game;-).