Who’s Afraid of Islam?

• Filed under: Islam, Video
  • Date: May 30,2006 | 10:43 AM

I found this video on the blog Brilliance of Islam. It’s a documentary from the UK featuring Fareena Alam & Abdur Rahman Malik of Q News, Azhar Usman and others. It’s pretty good, definetly better then any US made documentary about Islam. Oh yeah, the guy that made the group called ‘MuslimsForBush’ and Asma Gul Hasan are both featured on there. Don’t pay much attention to them (although they may have some good points).

• 9 Responses for "Who’s Afraid of Islam?"

1. ... May 30th, 2006 at 6:12 pm

Is there a way i can watch this without it stopping every two seconds…

2. Mujahideen Ryder May 30th, 2006 at 6:45 pm

press play, then press pause, let the gray bar fill the whole white bar, and then press play.

3. ali May 30th, 2006 at 10:19 pm

asma gull hasan is the sister of the wierdo who founded Muslims for Bush.

4. Gumbo May 31st, 2006 at 1:08 am

its intresting when the girl stipulated that Zakat should be 10% of the income… subhanAllah, Allah is the All-Wise.

man brings back memories of the ISNA conference a couple of years ago, that had that Muslims for Bush booth.. man oh man.. was that unpopular..

5. mbslrm May 31st, 2006 at 5:05 pm

I’m busy right now, but I’ll watch it later. Maybe over the weekend or something….

6. Abdul Muhaimin May 31st, 2006 at 7:34 pm

thanks for the referral homes.

7. Nuralhuda May 31st, 2006 at 10:01 pm

i first met fareena alam at a saturday school fun day. she was taking photographs, and I fell in love with her camera. i saw her at a number of q news events after but i never associated her with them. til one day, they introduced her as the editor and asked her to speak. hah. im so clueless.

she’s very cool mA, and I love her viewpoints. alhamdulilah they didnt get any HT members speaking :rolleyes: .

btw, totally unrelated, but how do you add word verification for comments on wordpress? and can I have the p/w for the secret stash? (A), im too lazy to email. :p

take care, wasalam

8. Hamzah June 2nd, 2006 at 11:20 pm

I’m in there for a millisecond when Fareena is going through the Q-News issue on her computer. It’s in the contributers section.

I was very giddy when I saw that.

9. Esa June 5th, 2006 at 8:25 pm

Damn, that Ali guy who founded Muslims for Bush or whatever…oh man…

May Allah gives us all guidance.