The End - 2000 to 2009

Open Apology regarding the “extremist Salafi” post

  • Author: MR
  • Filed under: General, Islam
  • Date: Jun 28,2006 | 07:00 AM

You may have read a post entitled “Is it just or me or are all Muslim terrorists upon the [extreme] Salafi manhaj”. After reading and listening what many ‘Ulema have said about disagreement and sectarian politics. This audio (old, but good) reminded me of my stupid actions and I took down the post.

Shaykh Hamza Yusuf and Shaykh Muhammad al Yaqoubi – Advice to the Seekers

I apologize for writing that post. It was an emotional rant off the top of my head with no factual evidence. I never realized until that post, how serious people take my posts and my blog.

May Allah (swt) forgive me and us all. Ameen!


  • RSS feed for comments on this post

  • 48 Responses for "Open Apology regarding the “extremist Salafi” post"

    1. Yaser June 28th, 2006 at 11:16 am

      Jazakallah khairan.

    2. Mujahideen Ryder June 28th, 2006 at 11:56 am

      Yaser on June 28, 2006 at 11:16 am said:

      Jazakallah khairan.

      wa iyyakum bro

    3. Abu-Unaysah June 28th, 2006 at 2:38 pm

      As-Salaam wa Alaikum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatahu,

      BismillahirRahmanirRahim,

      Dear MR,

      According to the most beloved one in divine presence, the mercy to all creation, Sayyidina Muhammad(ASWS), – “The greatest thing I fear for my Ummah, during the Akhiruz-Zaman(The Last Days) is that they will read the Qur’an and interpret it each according to their own understanding”. Collected in Tirmizi Sharif. So, Subhan’Allah. Holy Prophet(ASWS) says it is the greatest thing, and verily, nothing escapes his lips but the Truth. This is what we are seeing today is it not? The Terrorists are a direct result. What is the causitive agent in this diseased ideology? I think you’ve answered that. So Alhamdulillah, I think it was a keen observation on your part to point out the same. So Insh’Allah, maybe the specifics in your piece were factually incorrect. But the theme and the title is right on the money, or to be diplomatic, ‘very near the mark’. Jazak’Allah hu Khairun.

      Allah emanut olunuz,

      Was’Salaam wa Alaikum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barkatahu

    4. ali June 28th, 2006 at 3:22 pm

      MR I respect you for taking down the post because you believe it was the noble/better thing to do. But man .. I dont’ think you need to apologize, it’s about time someone stands up and just calls the situation like it is.

      A few years back I met a bro here in canada, a kid at a camp up north. He was young, impressionable, and seeking Islam. I didn’t see him for one year after that, at which point he gave me a lecture on why maulids are haram. Next thing you know, he is among the 17 muslims who were arrested up here in that bust lately.

      The bottom line is, find me one guy who is connected with terrorism who follows a madhab or is on the path of sufism. You won’t find one. But I can gaurantee you anyone who is connected with terrorism either a) does not believe in sticking to one madhab and/or b) believes that every other thing is bidah. Thats a pattern whether people want to accept it or not.

    5. mariam June 28th, 2006 at 3:22 pm

      Hey, this doesn’t have to do with the article, but I was noticing the visit counter you had on the side, and saw Israel. By Israel, you mean PALESTINE, right? :)

      Salam

    6. Bliss June 28th, 2006 at 3:55 pm

      MR ..may Allah swt reward you for seeking knowledge, seeking truth. Ameen.

      Brother Ali, the affliation you’re attempting to create between “salafis” and “terrorism” has just become so redundant, so moot, that it doesn’t even aggravate me anymore. I could be tempted to kick dirt on the “sufis” the same way but i just dont think that answers anything, solves anything, depicts anything. you could sit on your couch, scratch ur head and try to put 1 + 1 together as 11 ..and it still would mean nothing. Just a rambling of your mind that people like Bliss actually pay coherent attention to.

      All in all, this is a good post from MR, and i just dont wanna ruin it.

      May Allah swt BLESS us all with the wealth that is knowledge of this deen. AMeen.

    7. sham June 28th, 2006 at 4:28 pm

      where is gq amongst ll this??! btw just wondering MR do u and gq no each other personally?

    8. Mujahideen Ryder June 28th, 2006 at 5:20 pm

      sham on June 28, 2006 at 4:28 pm said:

      where is gq amongst ll this??! btw just wondering MR do u and gq no each other personally?

      no, he was a member of Islamica, and that is where i met him. online affiliation.

    9. Mujahideen Ryder June 28th, 2006 at 5:23 pm

      ali on June 28, 2006 at 3:22 pm said:

      MR I respect you for taking down the post because you believe it was the noble/better thing to do. But man .. I dont’ think you need to apologize, it’s about time someone stands up and just calls the situation like it is.

      A few years back I met a bro here in canada, a kid at a camp up north. He was young, impressionable, and seeking Islam. I didn’t see him for one year after that, at which point he gave me a lecture on why maulids are haram. Next thing you know, he is among the 17 muslims who were arrested up here in that bust lately.

      The bottom line is, find me one guy who is connected with terrorism who follows a madhab or is on the path of sufism. You won’t find one. But I can gaurantee you anyone who is connected with terrorism either a) does not believe in sticking to one madhab and/or b) believes that every other thing is bidah. Thats a pattern whether people want to accept it or not.

      I agree with you 100%.

      The way in which I was speaking out against it was totally wrong. InshaAllah I’ll write something professionally on this subject.

    10. Mujahideen Ryder June 28th, 2006 at 5:23 pm

      mariam on June 28, 2006 at 3:22 pm said:

      Hey, this doesn’t have to do with the article, but I was noticing the visit counter you had on the side, and saw Israel. By Israel, you mean PALESTINE, right? :)

      Salam

      There is an Israeli one and a Palestine one.

    11. Muslim Freedom June 28th, 2006 at 6:22 pm

      You like Hamza Yusuf?
      Thats weird so do I, he’s the greatest scholar of our time.
      There is hardly an audio for him I haven’t heard.
      The only thing that sucks about you is your attitude bro, if you weren’t so immature, and judgemental you might actually be a cool guy.
      But you like to ridicule others, so thats why I ridiculed you too.

      However we can stop that if you’re willing to take back what you said and so will I.
      And we can be friends, because I don’t recall doing anything that bad to you.
      But you’re still ripping me on islamica even though I’ve already been banned LOL.
      Don’t know what more you want.

      Anyway, lets stop this silliness.
      I actually got a better impression of you when I saw you listening to a hamza yusuf lecture in your earlier post.
      What can I say, I am impressed.

      I am sorry for all the things I said before about you.
      The ball is in your court now.
      Wasalam

    12. Munzareen June 28th, 2006 at 8:19 pm

      Glad you put that up. That’s the lecture I was quoting when I said that is it haram for laymen to argue about things like this.

    13. Mujahideen Ryder June 28th, 2006 at 8:40 pm

      Muslim Freedom on June 28, 2006 at 6:22 pm said:

      You like Hamza Yusuf?
      Thats weird so do I, he’s the greatest scholar of our time.
      There is hardly an audio for him I haven’t heard.
      The only thing that sucks about you is your attitude bro, if you weren’t so immature, and judgemental you might actually be a cool guy.
      But you like to ridicule others, so thats why I ridiculed you too.

      However we can stop that if you’re willing to take back what you said and so will I.
      And we can be friends, because I don’t recall doing anything that bad to you.
      But you’re still ripping me on islamica even though I’ve already been banned LOL.
      Don’t know what more you want.

      Anyway, lets stop this silliness.
      I actually got a better impression of you when I saw you listening to a hamza yusuf lecture in your earlier post.
      What can I say, I am impressed.

      I am sorry for all the things I said before about you.
      The ball is in your court now.
      Wasalam

      SUBHANALLAH! You think Shaykh Hamza Yusuf is the greatest scholar of all time, then you definetly are not no salafi! LOL. what the heck man we should be on the same side man! ahahahah

      what did u say that got u banned from islamica? from what ppl were saying you said some stupid stuff? i mean that is against what Shaykh Hamza said in the lecture.

    14. Muslim Freedom June 28th, 2006 at 9:07 pm

      I don’t know what I said that got me banned.
      But I definitely would not go around swearing at people for no reason.
      I can tell you however that people have swore at me and used every swear word known to man.
      Also I’ve been called a homo, a pedo, and had several verbal attacks on my family and mother.

      The problem is I got off to a bad start on islamica, so most of the things people say about me negatively are mere exagerrations.
      There’s a guy on there called trent reznor, he said he would “shuve pork down my throat to shut me up” and he still to this day attacks islam and attacked our prophet (PBUH).

      Why has he not been banned?
      And if he was cautioned then why does he still make the same statements again?
      Thats why I suspect nothing has been done about him.
      There’s also betaab, just search for the posts he’s contributed, its amazing he’s still on that site.

      There’s also shaytan, an old time troll who frequents the fph thread.
      He’s not banned.
      There’s many people I can name who have broken the rules and have done things that are unislamic.
      But I get told that I’m the rudest member on islamica all the time.

      Btw I did not say anything stupid. Someone said to me they “pimped my mum”.
      And I didn’t keep my mouth shut, so like I broke the rules by bugging the mods to punish that guy.
      I think thats why I got banned.
      Also I was having an argument with qudsia, and meraj kind of has a soft spot for her.

      Think about it though, what could I have said that could have been worse than someone saying they pimped my mum?

      Anyway what did you hear from people LOL?
      Please tell.

    15. Yaser June 28th, 2006 at 10:40 pm

      Bliss on June 28, 2006 at 3:55 pm said:

      MR ..may Allah swt reward you for seeking knowledge, seeking truth. Ameen.

      Brother Ali, the affliation you’re attempting to create between “salafis” and “terrorism” has just become so redundant, so moot, that it doesn’t even aggravate me anymore. I could be tempted to kick dirt on the “sufis” the same way but i just dont think that answers anything, solves anything, depicts anything. you could sit on your couch, scratch ur head and try to put 1 + 1 together as 11 ..and it still would mean nothing. Just a rambling of your mind that people like Bliss actually pay coherent attention to.

      All in all, this is a good post from MR, and i just dont wanna ruin it.

      May Allah swt BLESS us all with the wealth that is knowledge of this deen. AMeen.

      Please don’t make blanket statements that come back and will bite you when not paying attention. The problem isn’t specifically terrorism. The problem is we’re allowing ourselves to be manipulated by the media into who is doing the right thing and who is doing the wrong thing. Almost everyone who fought in the 1980’s, except a small strand led by Abdul Rabb Rasul Sayyaf who also had many Arabs on his side, in Afghanistan were Hanafis, and their remnants came out the Taliban, who I didn’t consider terrorists, but nonetheless doesn’t change people’s outlook on this. The more important issue at hand is not this sectarian warfare that is the tool of Shaytan anyways, but how we can better ourselves and those around us so these issues will eventually become trivial and go away. If Salafis/Sufis, whatever, are on the right path eventually their paths will merge, thats up to Allah (swt). Allahu A’lam.

    16. mbslrm June 28th, 2006 at 10:41 pm

      Man, all in a days work. You feel wrong about it, and you strived to fix. That’s all that matters. :)

    17. mujahideenryder June 28th, 2006 at 10:43 pm

      Muslim Freedom on June 28, 2006 at 9:07 pm said:

      I don’t know what I said that got me banned.
      But I definitely would not go around swearing at people for no reason.
      I can tell you however that people have swore at me and used every swear word known to man.
      Also I’ve been called a homo, a pedo, and had several verbal attacks on my family and mother.

      The problem is I got off to a bad start on islamica, so most of the things people say about me negatively are mere exagerrations.
      There’s a guy on there called trent reznor, he said he would “shuve pork down my throat to shut me up” and he still to this day attacks islam and attacked our prophet (PBUH).

      Why has he not been banned?
      And if he was cautioned then why does he still make the same statements again?
      Thats why I suspect nothing has been done about him.
      There’s also betaab, just search for the posts he’s contributed, its amazing he’s still on that site.

      There’s also shaytan, an old time troll who frequents the fph thread.
      He’s not banned.
      There’s many people I can name who have broken the rules and have done things that are unislamic.
      But I get told that I’m the rudest member on islamica all the time.

      Btw I did not say anything stupid. Someone said to me they “pimped my mum”.
      And I didn’t keep my mouth shut, so like I broke the rules by bugging the mods to punish that guy.
      I think thats why I got banned.
      Also I was having an argument with qudsia, and meraj kind of has a soft spot for her.

      Think about it though, what could I have said that could have been worse than someone saying they pimped my mum?

      Anyway what did you hear from people LOL?
      Please tell.

      i dont know, but were you warned by mods and the admins

    18. Bliss June 29th, 2006 at 12:52 am

      Yaser on June 28, 2006 at 10:40 pm said:

      Please don’t make blanket statements that come back and will bite you when not paying attention. The problem isn’t specifically terrorism. The problem is we’re allowing ourselves to be manipulated by the media into who is doing the right thing and who is doing the wrong thing. Almost everyone who fought in the 1980’s, except a small strand led by Abdul Rabb Rasul Sayyaf who also had many Arabs on his side, in Afghanistan were Hanafis, and their remnants came out the Taliban, who I didn’t consider terrorists, but nonetheless doesn’t change people’s outlook on this. The more important issue at hand is not this sectarian warfare that is the tool of Shaytan anyways, but how we can better ourselves and those around us so these issues will eventually become trivial and go away. If Salafis/Sufis, whatever, are on the right path eventually their paths will merge, thats up to Allah (swt). Allahu A’lam.

      I already realize a lot can be said on the issue of “hey consider this piece of history”..but alot can be said on MANY grounds pertaining to the whole what do “salafis” do and what terrorism has to do with it. I also do realize all that can be said about “sufi” practices. But most important of all, i realize that yes alot CAN be said about all these issue combines, so maybe people need to learn to take it down on a notch, NOT consider themselves the know-it-alls and see things for what they’re worth instead of blowing them out of porportion just because it’s easy.

      I made no such statements that will come back and bite me when im not paying attention.

      Assalam ‘Alykum waRahmatullahi waBarakatuhu.

    19. rahman June 29th, 2006 at 2:56 am

      hamza yusuf a skaikh, greatest shaikh of all time, lol who are you. This is a man who makes music videos for his music. trying to look all nice clean cut and pretty. what kind a shaikh makes music vieods. lol just go watch them on you tube i almost threew up hatred. who ever said that. wow follow the sahabah not hamza. shaikhs lead prayers and sit in mosques and gives music. not running around making videos where hes singing and walking with stpid comedians who will burn in hell for mocking their own religion and making the muslims look bad .

    20. rahman June 29th, 2006 at 2:58 am

      gives lectures* not music

    21. rahman June 29th, 2006 at 3:05 am

      One last thing i would like to add on hamzah yusuf. The great Abu hurairah who was alive during the time of Muhammad(saw) has said,

      “whoever sees a Scholar at the gait of the rulers, question him and his deen.”
      Bukhari, Muslim

      Hamzah yusuf shakes hands with george bush and supports him. surely i will follow the prophets companion and i question hamzahs deeen, and his religion, and it is not aloud to work with the kuffar. This is a man who called the ubited states the great satan, now he loves it, astagifiullah

    22. Abdul Rahman HIlmi June 29th, 2006 at 3:22 am

      bismillah
      assalamu alaikum
      Hamza Yusef worked with the Arab League (the meeting of the butcherers), World Economic Forum (the meeting of the fat rich oinks) and George Bush (the mad man with too much power). In Palestinian refugee camps there are Palestinians who refuse to visit Palestine because it entails getting a permission from the Israeli government and they see that as legitimising the state of Israel. Hamza Yusef, however, sees no problem going around advising the butchers, pigs and mad men on how to keep Muslims calm and quite.

      Hamza Yousef could come out, give eloquent speechs and people think that he is a faithful scholar and at the same time he rubs sides with the enemies of Islam. Subhaan Allah, the prophet (pbuh) was right when he said the tongue is stronger than the sword. Abdel Nasser with his capturing speeches remained the darling of the Arab world during his whole life even though his reign was nothing more than failures upon failures. Hitler had the same gift.

      Subhan Allah.

      wassalam

    23. Mujahideen Ryder June 29th, 2006 at 7:25 am

      SubhanAllah!

      The above 4 comments is proof to what I said before.

      Osama bin Laden worked with the CIA and the United States Government. He also received weapons and various items from the CIA. Osama bin Laden worked with the kufar!?

      The Prophet (saas) did not even accept thte Mushriqs to come battle with them.

      Shaykh Hamza Yusuf speaks with the Arab League, WEF, and George Bush and also other non-Muslim organizations and governments, because they come to him to seek his advice on what Islam says, the Muslim community and the relationship with non-Muslims. Why would they go to some extremist shaykh? The shaykh will be like “get out of here you kafir”. When they just want to discuss Islam.

      The Prophet (saas) spoke with the kufar and the mushriqeen many times to come to terms with them. In fact there was an agreement made by the Quraish tribe and the Prophet (saas) regarding the Hajj pilgrimage and a 10-year peace treaty (which was broken by the Quraish).

      Islam’s greatest enemies such as Umar ibn al Khattab and other companions (may Allah be pleased with them all) use to hate and ridicule Islam. They use to attack Muslims, but the Prophet (saas) welcomed and accepted there conversion. If a person like George Bush was to convert to Islam and change his whole life around would Muslims treat him differently now?

      “rahman” and “Abdul Rahman Hilm” – You guys need to stop being contradiciting. You both attacked me for making that post, in which I was stating all the Muslim terrorists are [extreme] salafis, and now you are attacking Shaykh Hamza Yusuf.

      This just re-affirms my view and opinoins on salafis. SubhanAllah!

      PS: Nobody comment back and say “MR, again you coming with this Salafi thing.” Just read the comments our brothers “rahman” and “Abdul Rahman Hilmi”.

    24. Muslim Freedom June 29th, 2006 at 7:28 am

      MR, who cares about previous warnings, the fact of that matter is I would not go out there and cuss people just like that.
      And even if I do cuss people I don’t go over the top.
      My cusses are like “moron, idiot, beeyatch, retard…”
      But the sort of cusses people use against me on islamica are “I pimped your mum, shuve pork down your throat, shut the f**k up, f**k you, you’re a homosexual, you’re a pedophille, go to hell…”

      I know cussing someone is wrong, but if someone cusses me, I will cuss them back.
      But I don’t go over the top like some other people.
      Either let the mods punish us both, or punish no one.

    25. Muslim Freedom June 29th, 2006 at 7:30 am

      Oh yeah, for the people attacking Hamza Yusuf.
      Y’all need to get some new material LOL.
      I keep hearing the same old arguments against him, they won’t like Shiekh Hamza Yusuf, until he says that America should be nuked LOL.

    26. Yaser June 29th, 2006 at 11:08 am

      Bliss, I’m sorry for my statement. It was not directly aimed at you, though quoting you did make it seem that way. I meant that, the way it seem s to me Allahu A’lam, the West will use the radicals in our deen to make stepping stones until we all shun the mainstream. And the signs are all us around, mainstream ‘ulema, including Deobandi ‘Ulema and others, are already being targeted because they preach that Martyrdom is good. Subhanallah. Please forgive me if I offended you. I am just afraid of the path that it seems most Muslims are spirlaing towards jumping on the bandwagon of shunning everyone as not representing true Islam, when eventually that accusation will come back upon us. My english above is terrible and I could tell as I was typing this, but its a comment and I’m too lazy to go back and edit for fluidity. Keep me in your du’a. والله اعلم

    27. omar June 29th, 2006 at 11:30 am

      Assalamaualaykum,

      To my brothers who are ignorant of their words and the reality of their actions who posted above on Shaykh Hamza; just stop it. Shaykh Hamza has direct chains of narration back to the Prophet (Saw) in numerous subjects, and has dedicated much of his life to the propogation, defence, and glory of Islam. He has formed a madrasa in the USA where students are learning authentic texts that our pious predecessors taught. He meets with leaders because his teachers tell him to; Shaykh Abdallah bin Bayyah told him that just as Musa met Fir’aun, he should meet Bush. Was Musa a collaborator of Fir’aun just by meeting him? That is guilt by association, which is a logical fallacy found in the first chapter of any book on rudimentary logic. Additionally, Shaykh Hamza vehemently denounced Bush at his speech at ISNA 2005. Get your facts straight please. I am saying this to you as your brother in Islam; guard your tongues from criticizing our scholars unduly. Be respectful and have adab for everyone. That is our religion.

    28. Mujahideen Ryder June 29th, 2006 at 11:35 am

      omar on June 29, 2006 at 11:30 am said:

      Assalamaualaykum,

      To my brothers who are ignorant of their words and the reality of their actions who posted above on Shaykh Hamza; just stop it. Shaykh Hamza has direct chains of narration back to the Prophet (Saw) in numerous subjects, and has dedicated much of his life to the propogation, defence, and glory of Islam. He has formed a madrasa in the USA where students are learning authentic texts that our pious predecessors taught. He meets with leaders because his teachers tell him to; Shaykh Abdallah bin Bayyah told him that just as Musa met Fir’aun, he should meet Bush. Was Musa a collaborator of Fir’aun just by meeting him? That is guilt by association, which is a logical fallacy found in the first chapter of any book on rudimentary logic. Additionally, Shaykh Hamza vehemently denounced Bush at his speech at ISNA 2005. Get your facts straight please. I am saying this to you as your brother in Islam; guard your tongues from criticizing our scholars unduly. Be respectful and have adab for everyone. That is our religion.

      I double, triple, quadruple this. Well said! I got this brother’s back. MashaAllah! I love Omar!

    29. Luqman June 29th, 2006 at 1:21 pm

      rahman on June 29, 2006 at 3:05 am said:

      One last thing i would like to add on hamzah yusuf. The great Abu hurairah who was alive during the time of Muhammad(saw) has said,

      “whoever sees a Scholar at the gait of the rulers, question him and his deen.”
      Bukhari, Muslim

      Hamzah yusuf shakes hands with george bush and supports him. surely i will follow the prophets companion and i question hamzahs deeen, and his religion, and it is not aloud to work with the kuffar. This is a man who called the ubited states the great satan, now he loves it, astagifiullah

      That quote is not found in Bukhari or Muslim. It is a saying of Abu Hanifah. Be careful what you attribute to Muhammad (saw).

    30. Bliss June 29th, 2006 at 1:45 pm

      Yaser on June 29, 2006 at 11:08 am said:

      Bliss, I’m sorry for my statement. It was not directly aimed at you, though quoting you did make it seem that way. I meant that, the way it seem s to me Allahu A’lam, the West will use the radicals in our deen to make stepping stones until we all shun the mainstream. And the signs are all us around, mainstream ‘ulema, including Deobandi ‘Ulema and others, are already being targeted because they preach that Martyrdom is good. Subhanallah. Please forgive me if I offended you. I am just afraid of the path that it seems most Muslims are spirlaing towards jumping on the bandwagon of shunning everyone as not representing true Islam, when eventually that accusation will come back upon us. My english above is terrible and I could tell as I was typing this, but its a comment and I’m too lazy to go back and edit for fluidity. Keep me in your du’a. والله اعلم

      WaAlykum assalam, you don’t have to apologize, although it did seem like u were quoting me, apparently u werent and i totally understand what ur saying and that too is my point exactly, people are just waiting to kick dirt on others and it shouldn’t be like that, there’s alot to be considered especially when taking the actions of a group of people and stamping it on approximately half the Ummah, And I’m glad ur not the type that condones this behaviour either. May Allah swt bless us with the knowledge and insight to seek for the truth and not be victims to evil propaganda.

      Ur English wasn’t terrible at all, thank you for the humble post tho, it made me want to reevaluate my own speech, which definitely needs some work.

      JazakAllah Khair.

    31. inEvitable June 29th, 2006 at 7:02 pm

      Yaser on June 28, 2006 at 10:40 pm said:

      Please don’t make blanket statements that come back and will bite you when not paying attention. The problem isn’t specifically terrorism. The problem is we’re allowing ourselves to be manipulated by the media into who is doing the right thing and who is doing the wrong thing. Almost everyone who fought in the 1980’s, except a small strand led by Abdul Rabb Rasul Sayyaf who also had many Arabs on his side, in Afghanistan were Hanafis, and their remnants came out the Taliban, who I didn’t consider terrorists, but nonetheless doesn’t change people’s outlook on this. The more important issue at hand is not this sectarian warfare that is the tool of Shaytan anyways, but how we can better ourselves and those around us so these issues will eventually become trivial and go away. If Salafis/Sufis, whatever, are on the right path eventually their paths will merge, thats up to Allah (swt). Allahu A’lam.

      If Salafis/Sufis, whatever, are on the right path eventually their paths will merge, thats up to Allah (swt). Allahu A’lam.

      TO the ABOVE sentence.
      I have not read a better sentence on the internet.

      Br. Yaser, you have surpassed by understanding of you. May Allaah give you immense wisdom and I totally agree with this sentence. Ma shaa Allaah amazing.

    32. Debbie June 29th, 2006 at 8:57 pm

      I thought the original post was good, because it instigated a good discussion. But you probably did the right thing taking it down. I have responded to your comments just now at Right Truth. You will probably be surprised at some of the answers I give. If all Muslims were like you and your friends here, it would be a good thing. I respect debate and honesty. I know you do also.

    33. Mujahideen Ryder June 29th, 2006 at 9:17 pm

      Debbie on June 29, 2006 at 8:57 pm said:

      I thought the original post was good, because it instigated a good discussion. But you probably did the right thing taking it down. I have responded to your comments just now at Right Truth. You will probably be surprised at some of the answers I give. If all Muslims were like you and your friends here, it would be a good thing. I respect debate and honesty. I know you do also.

      Yeah I replied. I got a little emotional. They are plenty of Muslims like me out there, sadly they are quiet and into there own lives. When they are loud and outspoken they are screened by the louder images and voices of the radical/extremist side.

      This is one of the main purposes of this site. Attract people and then show them the real Islam. Show them that they’re good Muslims out there. The nickname ‘mujahideen ryder’ attracts all types of people and when they come they will be shocked instead of expecting a ‘jihadi’ website.

      Basically, my name is all a front to attract both Muslims who are ‘jihadi’ or attracted to it and the non-Muslims (like yourself) who want to read about ‘jihadi’ people. Hopefulyl when a Muslim comes here, he/she will be guided to the light and realize that Islam is not the way they perceive it to be. The same goes for the non-Muslims who is expecting to see hatred and violence on this site. They will learn and realize that not all Muslims are what they perceive them to be.

      May God guide us all! Amen.

    34. Muslim June 29th, 2006 at 9:49 pm

      So you have renounced jihad? May Allah forgive you.

    35. Mujahideen Ryder June 29th, 2006 at 9:53 pm

      Muslim on June 29, 2006 at 9:49 pm said:

      So you have renounced jihad? May Allah forgive you.

      No. I have renounced the osama bin laden version of jihad, whom I call ‘jihadis’.

      I’m muslim, not a jihadi.

    36. rahman June 30th, 2006 at 12:56 am

      i never said abu hurairah said that read it closer you idiot all you Muslims are idiots speaking without evidence. Do us a fovr and stop talking and love islam not america.

    37. MilkShaykh June 30th, 2006 at 8:44 am

      rahman on June 30, 2006 at 12:56 am said:

      i never said abu hurairah said that read it closer you idiot all you Muslims are idiots speaking without evidence. Do us a fovr and stop talking and love islam not america.

      Do us a favor and learn the proper adab of speaking to others to whom you disagree with.

    38. Luqman June 30th, 2006 at 2:29 pm

      Luqman on June 29, 2006 at 1:21 pm said:

      That quote is not found in Bukhari or Muslim. It is a saying of Abu Hanifah. Be careful what you attribute to Muhammad (saw).

      I’m reading it very carefully. You have said this quote is by Abu Hurairah and recorded in Bukhari and Muslim. It is not. It is a quote by Abu Hanifah.

      I love Islam and I do not live in America. You have insulted me when I was just trying to give you naseeha.

    39. Luqman June 30th, 2006 at 2:34 pm

      Mujahideen Ryder on June 29, 2006 at 9:53 pm said:

      No. I have renounced the osama bin laden version of jihad, whom I call ‘jihadis’.

      I’m muslim, not a jihadi.

      MR, I think you are helping non-Muslims give Islam a bad name. We know as Muslims that suicide bombing and killing civilians is not jihad and yet you label Osama bin Laden a “jihadi”. Do you think that’s OK? Anyway, where does this word come from – the Muslims or the non-Muslims?

    40. irn_bru July 3rd, 2006 at 1:39 am

      Good of you to apologise… or rather, realise your mistake and rectify it…

      JazakAllah khair

    41. Z July 3rd, 2006 at 6:25 am

      as’salamalikoum..

      Alhamduiliah may Allaah reward you nayaah! ameen

    42. Samireye July 3rd, 2006 at 6:50 pm

      “While it is certainly true that the overwhelming majority of Jihadists are Salafist in thier approach to Islam, they are a small minority at odds with the mainstream Salafis. Hence, it is unjust to make Salafis, per se, one of the focal points in the ongoing “terror” war.” -Imam Zaid Shakir from his book Scattered Pictures.

    43. Malak July 5th, 2006 at 12:29 am

      the salafi/wahaabi ideology still sucks. but that was nice of you MR. lol.

    44. Aliya Hasan July 5th, 2006 at 3:20 am

      Sh Nuh and sh Bin Bayah consulting Sh Qaradwi

      http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/1715/shnuhwithshqaradawi0jq.jpg

    45. Luqman July 5th, 2006 at 5:15 am

      Aliya Hasan on July 5, 2006 at 3:20 am said:

      Sh Nuh and sh Bin Bayah consulting Sh Qaradwi

      http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/1715/shnuhwithshqaradawi0jq.jpg

      Erm, what does that have to do with it?

    46. Mujahideen Ryder July 5th, 2006 at 8:26 am

      Aliya Hasan on July 5, 2006 at 3:20 am said:

      Sh Nuh and sh Bin Bayah consulting Sh Qaradwi

      http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/1715/shnuhwithshqaradawi0jq.jpg

      SUBHANALLH! JAZKUMALLAH KHAIRAN KATHEERAN. This is the first time I saw Shaykh Nuh. MashaAllah!

    47. Omar July 5th, 2006 at 9:22 am

      yo salam, mr, you should take the link to the sh. nuh picture down as he does not approve of being photographed.

    48. 2muchdodgyness October 18th, 2006 at 9:44 pm

      Question to all you sufi affiliates. Do you reeally really seriously think that the prophet pbuh and the noble sahaba would be sat discussing sami yusuf and hip-hop events while bush and his munafiq muslims rage a war on Islam if they were here today? I think not. No, seriously dont get emotional and call me a salafy wahabi extremist or whatever rubbish else titles there are, look into yourself and ask that question. Dr Hamza Hanson sits in a conference with the dajjalic bush applauding his speech, Sheikh Osama bin Laden lives in poverty fighting jihad and defending the innocent muslims, hmm, which one is following Islam? You guys need to wake up and realize that wether you think the west is a place for muslims or not, the west will always view you as a potential terrorist muslim until you live islam on their terms and what ludacrous terms they are. Lets unite, stop being so afraid of jihad and be proud of our deen.

Your Ad Here

MRecent Talk

MRecent Posts

MRespected

MRecognize

MReads

Syndication

Recent comments