Mission Impossible Amina

• Filed under: Funny, Video
  • Date: Jul 11,2006 | 12:04 AM

All I have to say is: MashaAllah! This baby girl is so amazing! I am shocked! Props to Ali!

Source: Ummah Films

• 14 Responses for "Mission Impossible Amina"

1. Sibgha July 11th, 2006 at 12:15 am

mashaAllah cool-If u keep in mind she’s 2, it just becomes more funny by the second.

2. sabra July 11th, 2006 at 12:20 am

mashaAllah she’s pretty tall for a 2 year old!

3. Bliss July 11th, 2006 at 1:12 am

ahha..that is awesome.

my niece climbs up on me while im praying as well..but she just turned 1 and doesnt have a strong enuff grip to hold on and hang.

with a girl like that..u’d NEED cameras all around..man she got up beside the stove..that is so..un..safe!. (i gasped while watching)

4. Luqman July 11th, 2006 at 1:15 am

Wow, someone’s going to be majorly embarassed in about 10 years!

5. Reggae Powered DC2 July 11th, 2006 at 1:40 am

I remember my “good ol days.” My mother learned early on that those “safety” devices did nothing to stop me and only got in her way. But I did manage to cause much harm to myself, like pulling a dresser down on my body …

Bliss on July 11, 2006 at 1:12 am said:

ahha..that is awesome.

Stove? LOL When I was about 2, I became quite fascinated with fire when I saw my mother light a match. I used a stepladder to climb and get to the matches and lit one. I ended up lighting my shirt on fire and to this day I have a burn mark on my stomach.

I still have a fascination with fire …

6. Z July 11th, 2006 at 4:32 am

Reggae Powered DC2 lets keep you away from fire!!!

7. Yaser July 11th, 2006 at 9:18 am

Subhanallah. I have seen all the kids in my family do crazy things when they were young, and still. There is a never ending caravan of new cousins for me always being born so I see the most ridicolous things sometimes. I am stealing this video for my blog.

8. Radeyah July 11th, 2006 at 9:41 am

this is pretty amazing…but I just can’t believe her parents or whoever will just stand around with a video camera while amina does all of this. She can severely hurt herself! I hated the part when she was playing with the electric sockets and especially when she was swinging off that bar. It’s okay if Amina has her parents to keep an eye out for her, but what will happen if she’s alone for a few seconds. That’s really unsafe.

9. blueflame July 11th, 2006 at 9:53 am

Assalam Alaykum,

Awww Mashallah! Shes so cute. But it’s true, she could get hurt. Shes so full of energy. I think she’s going to be very smart when she grows up.

Masalamah

10. Mujahideen Ryder July 11th, 2006 at 9:58 am

Radeyah on July 11, 2006 at 9:41 am said:

Oh man, my parents use to let me roam free all the time. I guess that’s why I lost my left big toe nail when I was like 3. Hahahah.

11. BelovedsCall.com July 11th, 2006 at 10:01 am

great post, my younger sister is like that. i really like your blog, keep up the good work.

go italy.

12. usma July 11th, 2006 at 11:41 am

lol! shes pretty tall and pretty clever for a 2 year old.

13. Seymour Butz July 11th, 2006 at 10:50 pm

Obviously this is nothing more than the typical training that is required for all Muslim children so that they can become terrorists which pleases Allah…

14. Mujahideen Ryder July 11th, 2006 at 10:58 pm

Seymour Butz on July 11, 2006 at 10:50 pm said:

Are you stupid? Are you telling me children don’t do this when they are young? I feel sorry for you kids man. damn. I bet they can’t even play sports, because “thay will develop there strength.”