Back from Canada

• Filed under: General
  • Date: Aug 29,2006 | 11:39 AM

I was on vacation for about 10 days in Canada. I had a lots of fun up there in the 51st state. Hahaha! Shout out to all the brothers and sisters I met up there.

I can’t believe how many comments I have received on my previous post! Anyways, I apologize for anything wrong I said.

Anyways more on my Canada trip. I was chillin’ mostly in the Hamilton area about 1 hour from Toronto. Canada’s air really messed me up with my allergies but the news was amazing. American news is wack compared to Canadian news. The best of all was HALAL POPEYES, something New York doesn’t have. I think, when I get rich, I’ll invest in a halal Popeyes over here.

• 11 Responses for "Back from Canada"

1. soulja August 29th, 2006 at 2:13 pm

haha i am going to have popeyes for dinner today

2. Mohsin August 29th, 2006 at 2:22 pm

yo when i was in Canada over the winter break, i had no idea that the POPEYES was halal….it didnt even say so on the box or anything….my friends were just sittin around and tearin up some fried chicken while i was eatin pizza….on the ride back to NY some1 told me that all the POPEYES were halal….damn it, missed out on that fried chicken

3. ali August 29th, 2006 at 3:01 pm

MR man once again thx for the mad help with the wedding …. we couldn’t have done it without you!!! insha Allah when you get married we can return the favour … yup all four times 😉

4. junaid August 29th, 2006 at 4:44 pm

its all good mohsin u can just hit up papas on coney island ave

5. Gumbo August 29th, 2006 at 9:08 pm

i didnt even know you guys had popeyes… i thought it was just a Louisiana thing..

another reason to love new orleans :) haha. actually i never did like new orleans.. too dirty..

come to think of it. i dont even like popeyes.. way too greasy.

6. Rashad August 30th, 2006 at 12:12 am

MR, it was nice having you on the correct side of the border. We look forward to your next visit.

7. Abdur-rehman Mirza August 30th, 2006 at 12:50 pm

Assalamu ‘alaikum,

yo, amir, glad to have you back, we always miss you when you leave stony… just please don’t ever leave again with a nit-picking post that causes the ummah to start fighting… 40 pushups for you and 40 lashes, lol…

your blod is still second best behind haseeb’s because of his non-bickering artciles and politically correct ways….

your brother in islaam and owner of you in bball,

Abdur-Rehman Mirza

8. Mohamed September 2nd, 2006 at 2:08 am

Yeah, you know it MR, Canadian news is a million times less bias and better than American news :-).

and Halal Popeyes is awesome…. :-)

You should have also checked out (or should check out in the future) Montreal or even Ottawa- where I live :-0

9. woah_ayshe September 18th, 2006 at 5:03 pm

can i ask wat the hell is a popeye…i mean i remember a cartoon called popeye the sailor man…..but nope iam totally clueless what popeyes r….though iam very intrigued?

10. Mujahideen Ryder September 18th, 2006 at 11:36 pm

woah_ayshe on September 18, 2006 at 5:03 pm said:

11. Fatal Skillz December 5th, 2006 at 3:08 pm

awww, i was at PAkistan, even thoguh im Afghan :p, i wud have me tup with you and showed you ma islamic brothers