Islam is spreading! Ahhhh! Let me burn myself!

• Filed under: Funny, Islam, News
  • Date: Nov 4,2006 | 08:56 PM

A German priest burns himself to death to protest the spread of Islam in Germany and the fact that the Church isn’t doing (and can’t do) anything about it. What an idiot! I mean there are some pretty weird imams and shaykhs out there, but I doubt none of them are this stupid. May Allah guide all of humanity to the truth. Ameen.

Oh yeah don’t forget about the former head of the Evangelical church. What a sick and disturbing man. He was the leader of them! Imagine his followers. I want to vomit!

Source: Priest burns himself to death over Islam

• 18 Responses for "Islam is spreading! Ahhhh! Let me burn myself!"

1. Unkown November 4th, 2006 at 10:48 pm

Fi nari Jahnam,…Well this dude just bought him self a one way ticket to hell.

2. Saad November 5th, 2006 at 1:14 am

It is quite shocking as to how much the non-Muslims, especially the Christians, hate Islam, and moreover, fear Islam because of how fast it is spreading into their lands. It appears that they have no real answer to the truth of Islam other than trying to baselessly demonize and defame Islam and Muslims. InshAllah, may Allah continue to guide all people to the truth of Islam, Ameen.

The story about the former head of the Evangelical church is not shocking either. We hear this sort of news coming from clergy and priests all the time. It just shows you how many of these people are not truly in their posts in the service of God. Their faith, or lack thereof, lends them to doing such lewd acts which Shaytaan makes alluring to them. I hope that this may serve as a wake up call to all the evangelicals to give deeper thought and seek the truth of Islam, InshAllah.

Salaam

3. Talibah al ilm November 5th, 2006 at 12:21 pm

Assalaamualaikum,

but it also shows that the whole thing about interfaith dialogue over here in Germany and in other western societies is just a big drama.

4. Ayoub November 5th, 2006 at 6:11 pm

This goes BEYOND religious extremism… its purely ‘clincal insanity’ to do such a thing in protest.

In regards to the closet-gay head pastor, I feel really sorry for him and his family… and yes, I feel sorry for the evangelicals that associated themsevles with him. but man, the punishments in this world are harsh.

5. Sheesha November 5th, 2006 at 8:11 pm

As much as Id like to laugh and take pride in islamic jurists.. I can’t. Unfortunately what goes on in our islamic schools and behind the doors of the masjid arent always brought to light (and Alhumdullilah) may Allah keep it that way. Just a reminder.. there are sickos and extremists in all religeons including islam. We often justify the extremists in our religeon doing fanatic actions in the same way. This is the same and a also a moment for us as muslims to thank Allah for the hijab he has given our religeon and that these persons also are fortunate enough to recieve it.!

6. artemis November 6th, 2006 at 2:42 am

I just wanted to ask what you are implying by your statement “He was the leader of them! Imagine his followers.”?

I hope you’re not saying that his followers must be as messed up as he’s revealed himself to be. I’m sure a lot of them are incredibly disturbed and horrified, it must be a hard time for that community.

I agree w/ the above comment that individuals like this exist in every religious community, including Islam, and that we should be grateful to Allah for whatever covering and mercy He gives us, for all of us sin…

7. Huq November 6th, 2006 at 3:34 am

Br. MR,

Assalamualaykum wa rahmatullah!

Would it be possible for me to contact you about a project via email?

jazakumAllahu khair

wasalam

8. Talibah al ilm November 6th, 2006 at 3:36 pm

Assalaamualaikum wa rahmatullah,
      I have a question. It’s more a request. Is there someone who has a broad Mishary-collection? I sought for Surah Maryam (Sho’ba style) by Mishary, but couldn’t find it in mp3 format, just RAM. I really need it. (I mean this version by Mishary: http://www.sparklywater.com/files/flash/maryam.html )
      Jazakumullaahu Khairan to everyone, I really appreciate it. Baraakallahu feekum.

9. AnonyMouse November 6th, 2006 at 7:39 pm

As-salaamu ‘alaikum wa rahmatullaahi wa barakaatu,

Yeah, I heard about the guy… just crazy… subhan’Allah…

I wonder, what did he expect would happen from burning himself to death in ‘protest’ against the spread of Islam? Seriously?

10. Muslimah November 6th, 2006 at 10:08 pm

When i read that it made me laugh, but thats just insane. People called Muslims extremists, This guy should be forth as an example each time a Muslim is called one. what exactly would he get out of this? Perhaps he wanted to be held in high honor after death?…thats crazy

11. Saad November 6th, 2006 at 10:11 pm

Talibah al ilm on November 5, 2006 at 12:21 pm said:

Assalaamualaikum,

True. This along with the constant demonization of Islam and Muslims throughout the West and with deliberate attempts at mocking our religion and beloved Messenger (SAW), I would say that the so-called “freedom of religion” in the oft-championed principles of democracy in Western countries is met with hostility…that is unless the person is a Christian or a Jew, to a lesser extent. Nevertheless, Allah is continuing to spread Islam in their lands and amongst their people, as evidenced by the fact that Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world.

12. Tasbeeh November 6th, 2006 at 11:39 pm

I clicked on “comments” ready to make some kind of satirical/sarcastic/angry reference to suicide bombers/Muslim extremists, but it looks like Muslimah beat me to it. Though, I have to say it anyway: How come this hasn’t been as publisized as every suicide bombing that occurs in Irak/Palestine? At least they’re dying for GOD, or some of them believe they are doing so, while this guy is dying…actually, I’m not sure WHY he’s dying.

Anyway, Artemis is right. We always complain about how people judge us with the actions of a few people, like Saddam or Osama. Let’s not fight fire with fire. (although what that guy did was pretty sick. Power like he had corrupts people in a serious, messy way. We can only pray and let Allah helps us choose the people we trust with caution. Bismallah.)

13. Talibah al ilm November 7th, 2006 at 2:09 pm

The funny thing is that nobody knows about it…or people are ignoring it…nothing in television or newspaper.

14. Saad November 7th, 2006 at 11:55 pm

Talibah al ilm on November 7, 2006 at 2:09 pm said:

Just more proof to show you the bias the media has against Islam and Muslims.

Another example is the situation at the Ammish school a few weeks back where this guy killed a few girls and then took his own life, and it appears that his actions may have been related to religion (i.e. Christianity). However, nowhere in the news and media did I see the guy labeled as “Christian extremist” or even as “terrorist”, even though his actions were clearly terrorism.

15. humbled November 8th, 2006 at 12:40 am

Salam,
      I was reminded of this verse upon hearing this incident:
      “For Him (alone) is prayer in Truth: any others that they call upon besides Him hear them no more than if they were to stretch forth their hands for water to reach their mouths but it reaches them not: for the prayer of those without Faith is nothing but (futile) wandering (in the mind).” (Quran 13:14)

All God asks is, is to acknowledge His favours and to regard Him as the One who has full knowledge and control; the One who gives and takes and lets His mercy prevail over His wrath. Love and fear of God is required before one labels oneself as a follower of any religion moreso a scholar or priest. Ultimately if ones seeks the truth, they will see it. Life is all about one’s relation with God. Islam is merely offered as an untampered alternative to messages out there, it’s not at all about joining a cult. Everyone is free to search for guidance. Everyone is welcome to read the Quran, just like any other book, and approach it with an unbiased heart and let God be the One to guide and accept one’s strive if it is God one seeks. This applies to everyone- muslim or non-muslim.

“Let there be no compulsion in religion: truth stands out clear from Error: whoever rejects evil and believes in Allah (God) has grasped the most trustworthy hand-hold, that never breaks. And Allah hears and knows all things.”(Quran 2:256)

16. Imran November 8th, 2006 at 11:21 pm

What The Abasement!!!

..The guy was a nut.

17. DrM November 10th, 2006 at 5:52 am

Hey, its about freedom of speech. If the guy wanted to burn himself and go out like that, thats his choice. If any Islamophobes are interested in going out in a blaze of glory, let me when and where….I’ll bring my matches.

18. Taalibah Al Ilm November 13th, 2006 at 4:59 pm

Talibah al ilm on November 6, 2006 at 3:36 pm said:

Assalaamualaikum wa rahmatullah,

Assalaamualaikum,
      alhamdulillah, I found the Surah-Maryam-Sho’ba-style-version of Mishary! If someone is interested, here’s the link: http://www.s152292168.online.de/quran_audio/mishary_rashid_shoba/mp3/file_info/download1.php?file=019 Maryam (www.islamdownload.de).mp3
      Wasalaamualaikum wa rahmatullah.