The Strangers

• Filed under: Islam, Video
  • Date: Dec 4,2006 | 12:20 PM

EMP Films and Young Muslims present: The Strangers by Shaykh Ibrahim Dremali

Buy the DVD here and support dawah projects.

PS – Yeah, I know the nasheed gets kinda annoying, sorry.

Update: EMP Films explains The Strangers.

• 8 Responses for "The Strangers"

1. Ali December 4th, 2006 at 2:15 pm

Ive always felt like a stranger, especially here in the west.

2. Ali December 4th, 2006 at 4:03 pm

MR please add me to your links it woudl be greatly appreciated.

3. Taalibah al Ilm December 4th, 2006 at 5:40 pm

MashaaaaAllah, this shaykh is so good and impressive. May Allah reward the YM for their effort and their da’wah projects with high ranks in Jannah. Ameen.
      LOL, Ghurabaa rocks 😉

4. ImanDevelopsIntoLight December 4th, 2006 at 10:46 pm

Assalaamu alaykum wa rahmatullah,

Bro, if the DVD is for sale you probably shouldn’t be posting it up for free. Spreading ‘ilm is great, mashaa Allah, but it’s like stealing unless you have the permission of the brothers who made the video.

I’m not trynna be a hater, I’m just saying it’s something to think about.

-I.D.I.L

5. Mujahideen Ryder December 4th, 2006 at 10:53 pm

ImanDevelopsIntoLight on December 4, 2006 at 10:46 pm said:

Assalaamu alaykum wa rahmatullah,

I’m not trynna be a hater, I’m just saying it’s something to think about.

-I.D.I.L

EMP Films put it up for free. They are also selling it on DVD for dawah purposes and all the proceeds go to future dawah projects.

6. ImanDevelopsIntoLight December 5th, 2006 at 8:57 am

^ =S oops…

Next time I’ll check my facts before I start trynna dish out naseeha. Sorry about that =)

7. Azeem December 5th, 2006 at 9:46 pm

The DVD is nicely done, and it has two different talks on it.

I think there was a bit over-editing done on one of them.. and the other was hard to follow due to the nasheed playing. I think the nasheed should have been on an alternate audio track which could have been enabled/disabled.

nonetheless a project worthy of supporting. The extras are also a lil weird and creepy.

8. islambeauty December 12th, 2006 at 10:06 am

asalam alakom wa rahmat allah wa barakato,
      mashallah the lacture was great and the scholer was wonderful may allah reward him for his daua, i new things that i never new before in that lecture and some things were really touching like the story of the graet lady and her son who was sent to “solaman al kathab” rathia allah 3anhoma, wat we are suffring from now as stranges in the west is nothing to how hard it was in the prophet PBUH, and u see muslims truning away from islam and are ashamed that they are muslims well look at the people in the prphet times, even though they were threatend with death they refused to even go back from islam with just a blink of an eye. were as now were afraed to even get asked a qustion about islam not alown get threated to death wat we do ( well some muslims will sell islam for nothing now a days thats how pethetic and ignorant are some muslims now a days)
      any way jazakallah kear for this and may allah give good deeds for posting this coz u never now how many people it might benifet so shokran and jazakallah kaer.