Outlandish to perform at RIS 5 Entertainment Session!

• Filed under: Events, Islam
  • Date: Dec 10,2006 | 01:17 AM

OMG! ::screams like a girl::

Man I really wish I can go.

Check out the site for details, Reviving the Islamic Spirit Conference.

• 16 Responses for "Outlandish to perform at RIS 5 Entertainment Session!"

1. Hamzah December 10th, 2006 at 2:26 am

*giggle* oh my gosh

2. Alzabini December 10th, 2006 at 7:09 am

in their music they imitate other rap artists so their songs dont sound original…

Anyways the more muslim artists the better. In other news, muslims in russia are expected to be the majority in the middle half of the 21st century:

3. stranger December 10th, 2006 at 1:11 pm

la hawla wa la quwatta illa billah

4. cricketgal December 10th, 2006 at 1:43 pm

now this takes the real mick.

although thats a kinda surprising choice of artist to be at RIS… ISNA maybe.. but RIS? … still.. it takes the mick lol.

5. cricketgal December 10th, 2006 at 1:49 pm

aashiq ul rasool are a brilliant nasheed group mashallah..and coz most of their nasheeds if not all revolve around the Beloved Rasool, they will fit right in with the topic!! ..

and Nazeel is goin too? subhannallah that brother has raised his profile in very few months, mashallah a very modest akhi.

my heart is there inshallah.. though my soul will be at home studying :(

6. cricketgal December 10th, 2006 at 1:50 pm

my body* will be at home

7. woah_outlandish_ayshe December 10th, 2006 at 6:35 pm

😮 OMGG!!!! I wannna gooooo!!!!!!!
      oh actually they gonna be coming to the scala in london..WOO HOO!!

but hey MR do u reckon u can get a footage of outlandish at RIS?

8. Bint Muhammad December 11th, 2006 at 2:47 pm

jokes!

Ppl really show up their ‘lust’ and they dont seem to be embarressed…hmmm
      wots the world coming to.

Overall, these guys are very into the music, but thet do cover good topics at times, but I might be wrong, cos I dont really know them at all.:) Alhamdulila

9. Nice December 11th, 2006 at 4:32 pm

Salaam Alaikum.

Outlandish are awesome live. They’re actually awesome in general.
      Their music especially the latest album “Closer Than Veins” has a lot to do with Islam and how we should be as muslims – even the title is reffering to a passage in the Quran (50:16).

10. henna December 11th, 2006 at 4:36 pm

lol MR i didnt no u were such a big fan..(screams like a girl!!)

11. Muslim December 11th, 2006 at 7:21 pm

For your own good, I hope you can’t make it. And I mean this sincerely because I love you for the sake of Allah.

12. Lina December 12th, 2006 at 6:02 am

Salamz all,
      I really like Outlandish and i wish that i can go to that performance in Canada!
      Lina-Gaza

13. Aysha December 12th, 2006 at 9:28 am

Assalam!

omygosh i cant wait..gnna be a sickk show
      ashiq al rasul is gnna be performin as well!!
      Im so excited!

only 9 more days left InshAllah

Wsalam,
      Aysha

14. Rowshanara December 13th, 2006 at 7:12 pm

OUTLANDISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Damn thats totally unfair :( I really want to see them live. Man thoose actually rule. Isam and Waqas make the band. Look in to my eyes is so mazing.

15. some random sister December 14th, 2006 at 3:48 pm

Alhamdulillah, RIS is always a smashing success! I just wish they would not have this type (insturmental) of entertainment. I respect Outlandish very much and thank Allah for the success of muslims, but I hope, inshaAllah, that they do not use insturments while performing. I have heard them without and mashAllah they are good. I remember walking out on the Sami Yusuf concert back in 2004 cuz o’ that :(

16. Muslimah786 April 13th, 2007 at 9:16 am

Salamz,

i dont really feel that there is anything bad bout using instruments in nasheeds aslong as they have an islamic meanign and doesnt bring a person closer to wrong, outlandish and sami yusuf manage to do that they bring an islamic message just in a different way and i feel that they are way great