Where is the Snow!?!

• Filed under: Funny, General
  • Date: Jan 5,2007 | 07:16 PM

It’s Jan. 5, 2007 in New York and we haven’t received any snow yet. Not even one snowflake! This is the first time in history this has happened. FIRST TIME IN HISTORY!

This has to be a sign from God!

(Watch we get a blizzard next week…haha)

• 25 Responses for "Where is the Snow!?!"

1. MrEspy January 5th, 2007 at 9:21 pm

salaams MR…it’s ESPYYYY…calll me RIGHT away…it’s very urgent…u should know how to get my #…

2. wajeeh January 5th, 2007 at 10:48 pm

it is a sign but an scientific reason is el nino.

3. canadian sister January 5th, 2007 at 10:53 pm

whats even odder is that it was 11 degrees today in CANADA !! Usually our Januaray winters are brutal …. and we dont have snow either

4. mehnaz miraj gibson January 5th, 2007 at 11:27 pm

Dear Brothers and Sisters,

While we wait for the snow I would like to turn your attention to what is going on in the UK. It is very intersting because the passage of the Gay Law is troubling even the Church of England. The legistlature being considered to satisfy the EU would allow the gay population access to church, synagogue, and mosques. If a gay person wants to hold a wedding in a church the legislature under debate would make it mandatory for the church to allow access.
      This will effect the Muslim popluation in the UK. It is important that we assist our fellow brothers and sisters in the UK, such that they have the ability to pray in a scantified place, under the law of the Sharia.
      The debate is in place and at this time is seems of no consequence.
      Even el nino follows the dictates of Allah.
      Thank you for allowing me to share my thoughts.

5. Tasbeeh January 6th, 2007 at 12:39 am

I live in SoCal and it’s colder than ever here. We actually had to turn on the heaters!!! My dad’s never had such high electricity bills. (As we speak, I’m rubbing my arms in a desperate attempt to get warm).

6. h.ahmed January 6th, 2007 at 1:41 am

dont count on it – its gonna be 70 tomorrow! :)

7. egyptchick7 January 6th, 2007 at 2:28 am

Yes a sign from Allah that if we strip away our crippling dependences on oil/electricity future generations living here on Earth will not have a pleasant experience. Surprisingly, many Christian Conservatives are pro-Earth and anti-global warming, a stance I would love to see in Islam.

8. nayyer January 6th, 2007 at 9:21 am

salaamoalekum, hey where did you hear there is blizzard next week, yahoo weather aint saying so…

9. Mujahideen Ryder January 6th, 2007 at 12:52 pm

nayyer on January 6, 2007 at 9:21 am said:

I was joking. haha

10. nihal khan January 6th, 2007 at 2:07 pm

its like 75 degrees in jersey today!!!

11. Bint Muhammad January 6th, 2007 at 3:42 pm

we havent had snow either here in England, we usually always have snow:(

12. Amad January 6th, 2007 at 4:59 pm

i think its me… i moved from houston this year and i whined and cried about the impending freezing weather that i was to face. And Allah seems to have brought a taste of houston to jersey with me. To be honest, I dont mind a bit of snow… i was looking forward to a real winter for my kids, perhaps some skiing…

As for oil… hold ur horses folks… I work in the oil industry, and the bad weather is hurting us the most since heating oil is not being consumed… Global warming maybe, huh?

13. Amad January 6th, 2007 at 5:02 pm

how about this for delaware… i think the weather is gonna change and really get bitter cold… then we will all whine about how cold it is:

Mon
      Jan 15
      Snow Shower
      44°/33°

14. Maria January 7th, 2007 at 1:47 pm

As-salam’alaykum

We can see the effects of global warming .. *sigh* not a slightest sign of snow!

15. sunnilink January 7th, 2007 at 4:02 pm

Actually, this year the midwest seems to have gotten your share of snow, especially Denver.

16. sunnilink January 7th, 2007 at 4:04 pm

…sorry Denver isn’t in the midwest .. but still pretty close. :)

17. afghansfinest January 8th, 2007 at 9:33 am

I grew up in Denver =( I miss it like crazy. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH. Lol.

18. Adam January 8th, 2007 at 12:05 pm

Perhaps God answered our dua’s/pleas when we would beg for the snow to go away!

19. atifa January 9th, 2007 at 1:21 am

All the snow went to Albuquerque! Who knew the sunny southwest would get so much snow. The snow was knee deep and d we’re supposed to be a dessert. What’s better is that the city was almost completely shut down for a week. More snow is forecasted for this weekend.

20. Sabiqoon January 10th, 2007 at 1:14 am

you know what’s really weird also, in muslim countries it is like mad cold, in Pakistan, Bangladesh, Saudi Arabia.

In certain parts of Saudi Arabia, the temp went to -4 DEG, I couldnt believe it.

And I think it is the global warning and the hadeeth that at the end of times, what used to be a desert will be green and what was green would turn into a desert.

21. Radeyah January 10th, 2007 at 3:28 am

I miss snow!!! I miss snow fights! what’s eve more depressing is global warming!

22. Abdul-Hakim January 10th, 2007 at 9:59 am

I am living in Finland and we here should have here like 1.5 m snow and 20-30 degrees cold but it´s 1-2 degrees warm in here now and no snow. I saw 2-3 cm snow in december in Northest Finland but this is nut weather…

23. dLa January 15th, 2007 at 2:37 pm

Salam…
      I’m had to go through 2 years of snow storm and cold feet from october till march (sometime april) in Russia…now all of a sudden there’s no snow..and all of us were like wondering IF there’s gonna be a snow storm it will be HUGE and all of us are just waiting for that time (just so that they will cancel our classes and lectures)..now that there are no snow…. I miss them..snow angel…snowball fight..sigh..never know you gonna miss them till they gone

24. Usma January 24th, 2007 at 5:22 am

It snowed here today!

25. whoopdidoo January 24th, 2007 at 5:26 am

wow it snowed… u want a cookie or something now? :-p