West Indies beat Pakistan! YEAHHHH!! – 2007 Cricket World Cup

• Filed under: Cricket, Video
  • Date: Mar 14,2007 | 11:38 AM

West Indies!!!!!!!!!!!! For all those on facebook, hope you enjoyed the picture. 😀
Also check this out:

EDIT: Does not work anymore. They took it down. :(

How to watch the 2007 Cricket World Cup for free online!

1. Go to this site.
2. Look for “TV: Sports” at the bottom right of the page and click it.
3. Scroll down until you see “U. Kingdom” and then “Sky Sports News” and then click “331k”.

Bam! You are watching a UK sports news channel. Here is the schedule of games they are showing on that channel.

• 30 Responses for "West Indies beat Pakistan! YEAHHHH!! – 2007 Cricket World Cup"

1. MoSin March 14th, 2007 at 1:21 pm

nice….good looks Amir

2. cricketgal March 14th, 2007 at 1:36 pm

haha was a good game.
      gotta love Inzy no matter who you support though!
      “Inzamam blames misfiring batsmen”

vell done yaar

3. Naim March 14th, 2007 at 3:06 pm

salaam bro,
      which website was the schedule at?

4. ibnmasood March 14th, 2007 at 3:15 pm

You should really take these ads off of your website…the one that just came up was about the “The Middle East in Bible Prophecy.”

I honestly think the evangelicals are paying Google to put their ads specifically on sites about Islam and Muslim…

5. Mujahideen Ryder March 14th, 2007 at 3:35 pm

Naim on March 14, 2007 at 3:06 pm said:

salaam bro,
      which website was the schedule at?

I added the link. Check now.

ibnmasood on March 14, 2007 at 3:15 pm said:

I apologize. I can just block the URLS, I can’t control wat is advertised. I always try to grab the ones I don’t like and block them.

6. mehnaz miraj gibson March 14th, 2007 at 5:20 pm

Salam,
      My heart will always be with Pakistan win or lose.
      To ibnmasood, maybe we need to take a full page ad in the Liberty Univerity school newspaper asking for marriage proposals for Muslim men. ( just kidding ).

7. Radeyah March 14th, 2007 at 9:42 pm

Yayyyyyyy!!!!!!!! West Indies are awesome!!! Go Chandrapaul!

8. Asim March 14th, 2007 at 11:31 pm

Dont worry MR! Pakistan is gonna come back and whoop the Windies :)

9. Adam March 15th, 2007 at 3:55 am

Salam aleykum!
      Interesting website, although I agree with ibn masood Google Adsense interpreates your site as it wishes. Do you feel comftarble getting paid when a muslim clicks a “Be saved by Jesus” ad?

10. Hamza Ali March 15th, 2007 at 5:48 am

Unfortunately, there has been an error on this forum, you cannot watch cricket on that UK channel called Sky Sports News, it is a news channel. You have to live in UK to watch the cricket on SKY Sports, we have an interactive service on our digital boxes here. On one channel we can watch one of two matches of our choice.

Sky Sports 1, 2, 3 and Sky Sports Interactive are the (premium) channels that show cricket here in the UK, Sky Sports News doesnt show anything except for yesterday’s news.

The link to the TV guide is correct, but didnt anyone realise that TV guide is for SKY SPORTS not SKY SPORTS NEWS. Where it says SS1 and SS2 on the tv guide, that means SKy Sports 1 and Sky Sports 2 NOT Sky Sports News. Anyhow even if u cud somehow find SS1 and SS2 on the web u still cant access the ineractive service t watch the games, have to live in UK.

Sorry Guys.

11. Hamza Ali March 15th, 2007 at 5:51 am

oh yeah, i forgot … PAKISTAN ZINDABAD!!!

BHARAT MURDABAD!!!

CRICKET WORLD CUP CHAMPIONS 2007, PAKISTAN! (Inshallah)

12. Mujahideen Ryder March 15th, 2007 at 8:19 am

Hamza Ali on March 15, 2007 at 5:48 am said:

Sorry Guys.

Bro, I was watching the Australia match on that channel yesterday. Trust me bro. It’s legit.

13. Mujahideen Ryder March 15th, 2007 at 8:21 am

Adam on March 15, 2007 at 3:55 am said:

Salam aleykum!

Most people don’t usually look at the Ads. Everytime I’m on my own site, I only see ringtones, nasheeds, music, matrimonials stuff. I hardly see the religious stuff.

14. Amad March 15th, 2007 at 9:05 am

The Muslims of Pakistani cricket team will win the WC.

Well, probably not, but it was a nice slogan.

15. Faiza March 15th, 2007 at 11:01 am

We will get revenge, insha’Allah. But I must admit that was one sucky game… What a poor batting of Pakistan, not to mention fielding as well. And props to WI for their excellent fielding, especially that stupid Bravo guy. :(

Oh well, no matter how much we suck I still love our team. The best terrorist-looking team ever, I just love their beards 😀

16. Amad March 15th, 2007 at 11:18 am

See the story with pictures on Yusuf and Amla here

17. Yusuf March 15th, 2007 at 1:50 pm

salam-alaikum

love your website. jus thought the whole “Middle East Prophecy in the Bible” ad is a bit …eh….

somethings telling me all these religion ads are not there by accident. they seem to be showing up everytime i come to your page now.

18. Amad March 15th, 2007 at 2:33 pm

is MR metamorphosing again ;)??

JUST KIDDING…

19. ayoub March 15th, 2007 at 2:49 pm

Cricket is an annoying insect! BASEBALL SEASON IS HERE!!! BATTER UP!!!

20. shab March 15th, 2007 at 4:40 pm

WI didnt win cuz they were GOOD, but WI won cuz Pak was such a poor team- no sports spirit at all…..pak is definitely not winning..so i root for India instead..(has couple of muslim players :) + my sympathy to DESIS-lol)

21. Zubair Khan March 15th, 2007 at 4:44 pm

hell ya go west indies! btw, I’m Pakistani and I used to be a hardcore pakistani team fan but now they are made up of a bunch of cheaters and druggies (steroids). I only like Inzamam, Mohd. Yusuf, and Afridi… Btw I’m still a Paki fan but I give credit to the indies for playing better than pak’s…

22. shab March 15th, 2007 at 5:56 pm

they r not druggies- alot of them r turning very religious and setting up a good example for rest of nation, who is so deeply rooted in to shirk, bidahs and god knows what else.

Zubair Khan on March 15, 2007 at 4:44 pm said:

23. adil March 16th, 2007 at 11:03 pm

the zionists have been planning this for years..

((pakistan zindabad))

24. Hamza Ali March 17th, 2007 at 9:38 pm

I support Bangladesh now! i had enough of Pakistan! I hate Pakistan crickdt team! Bangladesh Zindabad! Shame on the Indians! WOOOO!

Yeh Yeh Pakistan got knocked out but we were never gonna win the world cup anyhow, India actually think they gonna win, LOLLLLLL!

25. Believuh March 18th, 2007 at 3:35 pm

umm.. there is no Sky Sports News after U.Kingdom :|.. help?

26. Muslima_Unknown March 21st, 2007 at 10:49 pm

Yeye, Bangladesh won against India. Bangladesh did well! I hope they get a car each from the government, seriously!

27. CricketfanOZ March 22nd, 2007 at 1:47 pm

Salaam Alaikum,

I must be an artard or something, i can’t find that link for the Sky Sports news. PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME! I’m an Australian living in New York, and i have to suffer thru baseball and Gridiron, Don’t they know the beauty of a Fast Bowler running in? Or the Finesse of a Spin Bowler? thats right they use mitts to catch the ball here.

Someone pls help me with the link. all i want to do is watch the cricket! /cry

28. abdullah March 23rd, 2007 at 12:10 pm

What do you mean west indeas beat pakistan yeehaa!

Cheer for pakistan

pakistan the the team that will inshaallah bet the indeas next time

29. pak ki chodnewala December 8th, 2007 at 6:29 am