300 Trailer – PG version

• Filed under: Funny, Video
  • Date: Mar 22,2007 | 09:30 AM

Okay, I know I took the 2 other posts regarding the movie 300, but you have to watch this. Really funny edited 300 trailer for kids.

Hahahahaha

• 17 Responses for "300 Trailer – PG version"

1. multiple id person March 22nd, 2007 at 10:01 am

ussalaamu alaykum, hey everyone, it’s me. The big jerk. Listen, I had a good night sleep alhumdolillah, had a chance to reflect. I just want to apologize. I am really serious. The truth of the matter is, I have some really bad anger issues. I projected my anger on to other people. When I saw the 300 posting, something inside me snapped and when I read comments by other people I just lost it. Anger is so haraam and I need to eliminate it from my heart. I got so drunk with anger on here, it clouded my judgement, I let myself get carried away. I can’t believe I acted in such a disgraceful manner.

MR and Haseeb – You guys have pretty good blogs, although I do disagree sometimes, you guys are doing good work, ma’shAllah. I’m sorry for my stupidity. I promise you won’t see any negative comments from me in the future. If I don’t have something positive to say then I will just keep my big mouth shut. For what ever it’s worth, you have my word on that.

To everyone else, I really don’t know what to say. So I’ll say this, I’m sorry. I may be asking too much, but please make du’aa for me, that Allah guides me and that this hatred from my heart is cleaned out.

wassalaamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatu.

2. multiple id person March 22nd, 2007 at 10:07 am

Ha, ha, that was a funny trailer!

3. Mujahideen Ryder March 22nd, 2007 at 10:19 am

iz all good brother. i am sorry too. inshaAllah Allah (swt) will forgive us both.

PS – do you really live in the DC area, cuz im around there a lot.

4. multiple id person March 22nd, 2007 at 10:22 am

I don’t live in DC, but yes I do live in the area. JazakAllahkhair for your forgiveness.

5. yaser March 22nd, 2007 at 11:55 am

Haha, that was awesome.

6. shab March 22nd, 2007 at 12:37 pm

MR, do u know how can i contact ym brothers in jersey city? i emailed them through the website but nobody replied back- let me know pls its kind of urgent.

7. Mujahideen Ryder March 22nd, 2007 at 5:05 pm

shab on March 22, 2007 at 12:37 pm said:

Check your email

8. Shazan March 22nd, 2007 at 6:27 pm

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

“THIS IS CAKE TOWN”

9. AnonyMouse March 22nd, 2007 at 7:06 pm

*Looks scandalized*
      Tsk tsk, half-naked people! Haraaaaaaaaaaaaaammmm!!!!!!

Okay, pathetic attempt at humour aside… that WAS a funny trailer! 😀

10. kufi slappa March 22nd, 2007 at 9:11 pm

“brush your teeth!” hahahaha

11. abdullah March 23rd, 2007 at 12:06 pm

Verry funny!!!

is this dub

12. ali March 23rd, 2007 at 3:01 pm

“THIS IS DELICIOUS” – money shot

13. Zaki March 23rd, 2007 at 4:56 pm

Hahahaha, I would pay to see that movie.

14. Muslimah March 23rd, 2007 at 9:25 pm

hahaha

I love the end.. ‘brush your teeeeeeeeth’
      hillarious !

15. Yusuf March 25th, 2007 at 7:18 am

Your a good Kid

16. Juman March 26th, 2007 at 2:50 pm

lol, this is hilarious man, i showed it to just about everyone I know, i liked the ending especially -‘brush your teeth!’:D

17. Ibraheem March 27th, 2007 at 8:39 pm