U.S. plans to invade Iran? On April 6!?

• Filed under: News
  • Date: Mar 27,2007 | 01:13 AM

Shout out to Mohsin who provided the link for me.

Operation Bite: April 6 sneak attack by US forces against Iran planned, Russian military sources warn

WASHINGTON DC, — The long awaited US military attack on Iran is now on track for the first week of April, specifically for 4 am on April 6, the Good Friday opening of Easter weekend, writes the well-known Russian journalist Andrei Uglanov in the Moscow weekly “Argumenty Nedeli.” Uglanov cites Russian military experts close to the Russian General Staff for his account.

The attack is slated to last for 12 hours, according to Uglanov, from 4 am until 4 pm local time. Friday is the sabbath in Iran. In the course of the attack, code named Operation Bite, about 20 targets are marked for bombing; the list includes uranium enrichment facilities, research centers, and laboratories.

Full article here.

• 9 Responses for "U.S. plans to invade Iran? On April 6!?"

1. MoSin March 27th, 2007 at 2:39 am

i got this from Adam

2. mehnaz miraj gibson March 27th, 2007 at 12:33 pm

Salam,

Now MR let us mobilize. Spread the word. Please notify everyone. I have sent it on to others. We can not let this happen. There is a wonderful video : wwww.youtube.com/watch?v=xOAycle1FFv8.It is a dua.
      Please view and pass on. It is emotional. Thank you for your courage and for helping us remember who we are.

3. Mujahideen Ryder March 27th, 2007 at 12:45 pm

mehnaz miraj gibson on March 27, 2007 at 12:33 pm said:

Salam,

Mobilize? Relax. I haven’t seen anything credible, not even from Muslim sources. And even if this is true, the Democrats will have a riot. This country is divided pretty evenly on leavint the troops in Iraq or pulling them out of Iraq. For Bush to attack Iran at this moment would be probably the dumbest thing in history. Although it’s very possible.

I don’t think we need to worry, yet.

4. KhaLed March 27th, 2007 at 1:07 pm

I don’t think this is credible. I even checked Foxnews, the most bias network on the planet, and they don’t even have a thing on this.

5. shab March 27th, 2007 at 1:50 pm

actually i attended an event last night and 3 out of 4 panelists said that Bush will definitely attack thru an air strike in Iran and it will definitely happen b4 the end of his term and they all gave their reasonings.(one of them said it will happen within next 3 months) and the recent controversy of british sailors within Iran’s boundary is probably a step towards it :(
      Allah swt protect the innocent.

6. mirajmom( mehnaz miraj gibson) March 27th, 2007 at 6:54 pm

Salam,
      I am relaxed. But, the Democrats are the filp side of the Republicans. The snake with two heads.
      The Democrats include Senator Hillary Clinton who is in bed with the Israelis. The Jewish lobby is her biggest supporter. Speaking strictly on the vanacular, the Republicans and Democrats sleep in the same bed. They are the figureheads for corporate America.
      The “war’ is for the benefit of corporate America. There is no politican who is not looking out for their own interest. History lesson: In the late 1960’s there was a group of men who wanted to lead the world in a different direction. They wanted a pan-african and world wide change. Each was killed. To name one or two: Malcolm X; Patrick Lumbaba. They were friends with Nassar, Che, Castro, and on the verge of something big…along came the rise of corporate America…
      Forgive me for my passion…but each day as I hear of death of Muslim babies, I become angry..each day I see the abuse of children in America I become angry..
      The aggression has to be stopped and it has to come from within. I thank you for taking the time to let me air my thoughts. I thank you for not blocking me out.
      I was born in Iran. It is personal. This is the country of Rumi.

7. Ibraheem March 27th, 2007 at 8:34 pm

!

8. ayoub March 27th, 2007 at 10:02 pm

So much for “SNEAK ATTACK” if they announce the actual date! HAHAH! I bet there are covert/black ops going on in Iran right now.and those british soldiers were actually special forces (not just the run-of-the-mill military personnel).

9. Strike1 April 5th, 2007 at 7:51 am

USA should give a nice big gift to the Iranian president… a 20 foot 2 ton shocker.

THen they should get rid of that pigsty called the dome on the rock.