Doritos and Cheetos are ….sniff….tear…. not halal!

• Filed under: General, Islam
  • Date: Mar 29,2007 | 01:45 AM

EDIT: ALL DORITOS AND CHEETOS ARE NOT HALAL!

aamina and I had called like two weeks ago and were totally blown :(
and then to confirm what we had already known, we recieved this email:
here’s the forward:

Dear Friends:

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but this weekend my little niece, Haniya, told me that her friends had called Frito-Lay and found out that Doritos have pork in them. Well, I was shocked and a little skeptical. However, when I called the company, they confirmed that their cheese products were not halal — they actually used the term “halal”, which I found impressive even though the disclosure was disconcerting. She said they use enzymes in making the cheese for their cheetos and doritos that come from pork. I asked when they started doing this, and she said the last 2 years they became aware of it. I wanted to start a petition requesting them to find alternatives, but she said it would be best for individuals to call, because each call is registered. So, if you are going to miss cheetos and doritos as much as I am, please call Frito-Lay at 1-800-352-4477, Monday – Friday, 9:00am-4:30pm. Also, pass on this info. to whomever you know.

–Huda

Source: Haleema Faatima Yahya’s Facebook Note

Today is a sad day. A sad day indeed. Doritos and Cheetos are officially not halal.

More evidence:

….

CHEETOS® Bacon Cheddar on Cheese Flavored Crackers (pork)

DORITOS® Salsa Verde Flavored Tortilla Chips (chicken)

….

SUNCHIPS® French Onion Flavored Multigrain Snacks (beef)

…..

Source: Frito Lay Products Containing Animal Related Ingredients

• 74 Responses for "Doritos and Cheetos are ….sniff….tear…. not halal!"

1. adil March 29th, 2007 at 2:50 am

SUNCHIPS OH NOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:[

2. HY March 29th, 2007 at 4:38 am

lol thats an extreme interpretation. ONE flavor of doritos (out of 10) is not Halal. The others are still good! Same for Cheetos, only the Bacon Cheddar flavored ones (which you shouldn’t be eating anyway).

So not much to worry about :)

3. Saad Omar March 29th, 2007 at 5:15 am

equating “halal” and “zabiha” is a major mistake, the second two relate to beef and chicken and to say they are not halal is wrong. i have only eaten zabiha for the last 7 years because obviously i feel thats safer but we should be very careful not to misuse the words halal and haram and you have done that on this title

-saad omar

4. Mujahideen Ryder March 29th, 2007 at 8:32 am

Saad Omar on March 29, 2007 at 5:15 am said:

-saad omar

Have you ever seen a sight that says Zabihah Meat? I only see Halal meat signs.

So your telling me the beef and chicken is halal? The halal and zabihah are the differentiation between meat of the people of the book and meat of the muslims. Frito-Lays is not the people of the book, LOL. Come on man. Go look it up on SunniPath. The Supermarket meat fatwa by Mufti Adam from Darul Iftaa.

5. Mujahideen Ryder March 29th, 2007 at 8:34 am

HY on March 29, 2007 at 4:38 am said:

So not much to worry about :)

It’s all of them, becuase a few Muslims called them up also.

6. HY March 29th, 2007 at 9:40 am

This is the official link; unless we see an official statement saying all of the brands have meat (regardless of pork or not), I think its safe to believe their official claim.

7. shab March 29th, 2007 at 10:14 am

I was soooooo disgusted when i found out- its soo gross! i know somebody who called and they gave a # and told her to tell ur community to call this # and they might change- but wuteverrrrrrrrrrr

8. mirajmom( mehnaz miraj gibson) March 29th, 2007 at 10:51 am

Salam,

MR, my dear son…now I am going to need a box of tissues…sometimes i love to watch a soap opera and eat junk food..let us say I will shed a few pounds
      i will now eat dal mote..
      somehow the feeling of taking that dorito and dipping it into a big bowl of hot peppry cheese dripping down your fingers and licking your fingertips…
      forgive me as i wipe a tear that is rolling down my eye…

9. Abdullah March 29th, 2007 at 12:23 pm

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

10. nuh ibn zbigniew gondek al kitab March 29th, 2007 at 1:47 pm

As salaam alaikum.

The stuff is crap for you anyway! Stick to dates, nuts and pita with hummas for snacking.

You’ll be healthier and will not be lining the pockets big corporations.

Ma’as salaama,

nuh ibn

11. HijabMan March 29th, 2007 at 3:30 pm

Put some pita bread in the oven, make some pita chips… slap some cheese, and jalapenoes on it and have yourself the new, “zesty flavored cheese & jalapeno flavored doritos…”

problem solved :)

12. mehnaz miraj gibson March 29th, 2007 at 4:35 pm

Salam,

What a simple solution..pardon me as my oven is beeping now what about those horrible soft drinks…please please tell me a pepsi is halal.

13. Muslimah March 29th, 2007 at 4:58 pm

lol, try the muslim versions of soft drinks, many company have sprung up over the last few yrs. Theres the 786 soft drink selection, or the Qibla cola, or the mecca cola…

Hope that helps.

My heart bleeds for all of you suffering soo much from such news. :P

14. Ahmad March 29th, 2007 at 5:45 pm

well its safe to eat the regular doritos and sun chips..

who here honestly eats the french onion flavored chips or the cheetos crackers?

original is the way to go!

15. AnonyMouse March 29th, 2007 at 6:46 pm

*Shock*

Pleeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaassssseeeeee tell me it’s only in America, and that Canadian Muslims can continue munching on our beloved unhealthy snacks!!!!! I love Cheetos!!!! (And no, NOT Bacon Cheddar flavoured!)

:’(

16. muslimhealthnut March 29th, 2007 at 8:54 pm

if you really want a triangular chip to munch on, try tostitos tortilla chips b/c they are halal and have less fat (but same calories)

17. Tasbeeh March 29th, 2007 at 10:04 pm

here’s some more info…

18. mehnaz miraj gibson March 29th, 2007 at 10:35 pm

Salam,,

I think you all have managed to revert me back to nature..
      now i am now a major guilt trip…
      i will drink water and coffee.and stay away from processed foods…
      i am scared to even eat yougart as some of the gelatin put in yougart can be haram…
      so now i will have to make my own…
      and that is important…we muslims need to remember we have to be self-sufficient..
      let us never forget to be farmers and shepherds..
      every prophet of Allah was a shepherd.
      May Allah reward each and everyone of you for being Muslim, you are all in my prayers.

19. Rabee Khan March 29th, 2007 at 10:55 pm

salam

i love dorritoes but its just a test from allah (swt). think about it in jannah (may allah grant us jannah) we can have as many of these as we want. besided humos taste ten timees better.

20. Fab. March 30th, 2007 at 3:08 pm

AnonyMouse on March 29, 2007 at 6:46 pm said:

*Shock*

:’(

I wonder as well…
      The chips in America may contain animal by-products but im not quite sure about the ones in Canada. If anyone knows, please let the rest of us canadians know insha’Allah:)
      much appreciated.

21. J. Abdelmoety March 30th, 2007 at 7:01 pm

Forgive me if I’m wrong but on the official frito lay site I only see one kind of doritos mentioned and this one has chicken not pork. Even if that brand is not halal this doesn’t mean they all are does it?

22. Umm Ibrahim March 30th, 2007 at 7:44 pm

Salam,
      Ahh, who needs icky old Cheetos? lol Make your own snacks! Much better tasting, cheaper and healthier, and you know for sure what you make at home is halal.

Original Chex Party Mix

1/4 C. butter
      5 t. Worcestershire sauce
      1 1/4 t. seasoned salt
      1/4 t. garlic powder
      2 2/3 C. Corn Chex
      2 2/3 C. Rice Chex
      2 2/3 C. Wheat Chex
      1 C. mixed nuts
      1 C. pretzels

Melt butter in open roasting pan in preheated 250 degree oven. Stir in seasonings. Gradually add cereals, nuts, and pretzels; stir to
      coat evenly. Bake 1 hour stirring every 15 minutes. Spread on absorbent paper to cool. Makes 10 cups.

23. Tasbeeh March 30th, 2007 at 8:11 pm

Fab. on March 30, 2007 at 3:08 pm said:

I wonder as well…
      much appreciated.

I think it’s best to just avoid it all. Like Mehnaz said, I think I’m just going to stay from processed foods.

24. saad omar April 2nd, 2007 at 2:45 am

MR…your reply to me made no sense.. haha

yes…it is made my the people of the book and this whole “check sunnipath” as if thats the only source needs to stop haha..i do check sunnipath but halal is a shariah term which is the opposite of haram, so when you say it is not halal, you are saying its haram (not makrooh)..which is wrong cuz there are plenty of scholars who think it is ok. this is a pretty ridiculous post…

dorito chips are creating a reaction haha

-saad

25. Mujahideen Ryder April 2nd, 2007 at 4:14 am

saad omar on April 2, 2007 at 2:45 am said:

MR…your reply to me made no sense.. haha

dorito chips are creating a reaction haha

-saad

If you find me a scholar that says doritos is okay, let me know inshaAllah.

26. Muslimah April 2nd, 2007 at 11:25 am

We should stick to what the majority say anyway.

I’m sure we’ve all come across this hadith:
      The beloved prophet pbuh said,
      ‘Leave what is doubtful, for what is not doubtful’

And as the saying goes ‘if in doubt, leave it out’.

SP is an authentic organisation everyone can turn to. There are very few organisations like SP, so we should take advantage of their free Q & A service.

27. faatima April 3rd, 2007 at 8:47 pm

For anyone confused about it being zabiha as oppossed to haraam. It has pork in it. this has nothing to do with whether you eat zabiha meat or not. (Reminder: pork is not ok even when its not zabiha.) so if you wanna eat porky food thats entirely up to u, but that has nothing to do with zabihaness.
      also, if you really want the Doritos Co. to hurt remind all your Jewish friends/ aquaintances that its also not Kosher :P

28. F April 10th, 2007 at 5:33 pm

salamaat just a view of a sheikh on the issue of prok enzymes….

29. Mikael Pittam May 4th, 2007 at 1:58 pm

New update: Click here – Seasoned Products Made Without Porcine Enzymes

30. Mehar May 7th, 2007 at 9:06 pm

I JUST FOUND OUT THAT CHEETOS AND DORITOS ARE NOT HALAL SO DONT EAT THEM AGAIN!!!!!!!!!

31. ananas May 8th, 2007 at 10:47 pm

i ate cheetos today i knew it may not be halal but i still ate it because everything is not halal and i wasn’t sure but now i regret what i did after i seen salem comment and i think it is true that allah is testing us, im going to call the company tomorrow and enshallah allah would forgive me.

32. ananas May 8th, 2007 at 10:59 pm

i regret eating it but i luvvv doritos and cheetos:(( im going to call the company tomorrow ya alllaah (tears)hala2 ento arab muslmen wla bas muslemen?

33. Amad July 10th, 2007 at 9:02 am

Sh. Yasir Qadhi on the Doritos: A comprehensive examination:

Punchline: They are HALAL inshallah.

34. Mujahideen Ryder’s Blog - Not the average Muslim blog… » Shaykh Yasir Qadhi: Doritos is Halal! July 10th, 2007 at 9:45 am

[...] Amad: Sh. Yasir Qadhi on the Doritos: A comprehensive ex… [...]

35. Hussain September 26th, 2007 at 11:28 pm

saad omar on April 2, 2007 at 2:45 am said:

MR…your reply to me made no sense.. haha

dorito chips are creating a reaction haha

-saad

Saad Omar, you are teaching our youth what is against Islam in your hypocrite MYNA camps. Do not listen to this munafiqun. He is working for ISNA which is a part of a globalization plan to westernize Islam. ISNA is being funded by Zionist Jews. ISNA isn’t what you think it is. The executives drink and say false things that are against Islam. The President Muneer Fareed drinks and lies. The Prophet Muhammed(PBUH) said that music is haram!

36. Munira September 27th, 2007 at 1:13 pm

Salaam!
      Someone please tell me I’m not the only one thinking…who has time to make home-made snacks? LOL! But seriously, don’t eat stuff that are chicken or meat unless you’re sure they’re from the People of the Book, it says so in the Quran, if it hasn’t been slaughtered in the Name of Allah then it is forbidden, I’m sorry I forgot what Surah and Ayah it is, may Allah forgive me! Oh and ofcourse don’t eat pork but I guess everyone knows that already!
      My philosophy once again, be on the safe side! And you don’t have to stay away from ALL processed foods I’m sure there’s some out there(if you shop at the right places) that are Halal and just as great! I will miss Doritos though, not sure if this applies to Australia but oh well, just stay away from them to be safe! Nothing’s worth displeasing Allah! I’ve been seeing an improvement on things that are Halal in Australia, I mean we have a halal KFC and McDonalds, (although most meals at Mcdonalds they say isn’t halal because they purchase different pieces at different places!) but inshAllah, these western countries are warming up to us muslims and I guess they’re also increasing their business! The more we make them aware the more we’ll see a change, and the more of a change there is, the more Muslim farmers will get more business and in a larger scale (sorry that doesnt make sense! lol).
      Anyway, take care InshAllah and inshAllah you’re all in good health and keeping up Ibadah!
      Salaam and RAMADAN MUBARAK.

37. Jlennon123 October 20th, 2007 at 1:34 am

Hussain on September 26, 2007 at 11:28 pm said:

ok, i hate it when people like you think you know everything. First of all, i take it you’ve been listening to a little bit of Abdullah Hashem? (sighs) brother you have been misguided. I WENT to a MYNA camp this summer and Br. Hashem attended to make a documentary on the camp. YOU have to
      be VERY careful with this guy, he’s extremely tricky. This guy seemed to have a problem with everyone. Br.Muneer Fareed came for one day to speak at the camp while he was staying at his hotel, Abdullah said he caught br. Muneer Fareed drinking in the hotel bar. Ok, how STUPID do you think Muneer Fareed would be to go to a bar, and get drunk, IN THE MIDDLE OF A MUSLIM CAMP! Other MYNA speakers were staying at that hotel. Do you think Br. Fareed was about to take a chance and have a drink, when their were other muslim speakers staying there? Another thing, when he was asked if he had any witnesses, he said yes, when asked who his witnesses were he failed to comply. That’s just one of the many things he has twisted in order for him to get attention. Besides, maybe br. Fareed was drinking pepsi or sprite or s0mething. Abdullah never asked Br. Fareed what he was drinking. You Must be very VERY careful when it comes to making judgments, slandering is one of the worst sins you can commit. And as for your last sentance: Music is Haram, please PLEASE find me a hadith that confirms this, iv’e been looking for years, and i dont think it exists. Anyway thanks alot, hope you had a nice Eid!

Wasalam

38. P November 4th, 2007 at 1:32 pm

So Are these stuff allowed or not: http://fritolay.com/fl/flstore/cgi-bin/ProdDetEv_Cat_351852_NavRoot_361689_ProdID_593671.htm
      ?

Thanks Alot and Wasalam

39. hey hey hey November 4th, 2007 at 4:50 pm

hey everyone i heard they sent a peper saying they dont use pork anymore so i htink theyre ok but i dunno salamz

40. Dave November 5th, 2007 at 2:13 pm

Oh man, I just ate a 99 cent bag of Doritos last night! This is messed up!

41. ilhamdula17 November 21st, 2007 at 10:34 pm

Is Doritos and Cheetos Halal….

42. Baba November 22nd, 2007 at 1:48 am

Amad said:

Sh. Yasir Qadhi on the Doritos: A comprehensive examination:

Punchline: They are HALAL inshallah.

That position that he arrived at is frankly lacking in taqwa. He practices a reductionist intellectual approach to the deen, and compares two disparate things when concluding that there is too small amout of pork enzymes to matter. Comparing flowing water with a traces of najas to man-made snack foods is really out there. The fact that you are giving money to a operation that uses pork products (in whatever amount) in the food you eat should be cause enough to switch. Those kinds of opinions by neo-salafis should be avoided.

43. east london brother November 22nd, 2007 at 10:30 am

SO IS IT HALAAL OR WT ??????????? AND Y U PPL MAKIN IT SOOOOOOOO COMPLICATED

44. Baba November 23rd, 2007 at 1:02 am

East London brother: well, they have enzymes derived from pig, so that would make the cheesy Frito Lay products definitely HARAM.

45. Bro Yusuf November 23rd, 2007 at 5:37 am

As’salaamalykum … Jazakhuallaah for you advice akhi!
      YOu guys went from FOOD to MUSIC lol… and to be honest from what i know which is very very very little.

Salaafi’s and sufi’s should agree on this matter because food is not a matter of Aqeedah! Majority of GOOD ulema say that eating non halal food is haraam.. the sentense makes sense…
      And also inshallaah bro MJ is allowed to express what he believe’s.
      bro saad if you believe different then gives us you daeel and ulema who have said and inshallaah if people that then alhamduiliaah.

But even thou i class myself as awanabe salafi i said Mj your right .. doritos of haraam:)

Remember if in doubt leave it out..
      Shukran .

As’salaamalykum

46. east london brother November 25th, 2007 at 5:18 pm

standard bro yusuf
      say it lyk it is

47. east london brother November 25th, 2007 at 5:21 pm

i mean lyk dnt gt sooooooo detailed and ppl cant undastand u

48. Liya December 16th, 2007 at 2:00 pm

Here is a list of the chips WITHOUT the porcine (the pork) enzyme

It is direct proof from the Frito-Lay company itself what is halal. If it’s not on this list, it’s best not to eat it.

49. Liya December 16th, 2007 at 2:02 pm

Also a note, to all those people who think that they can’t make a difference by calling these big companies, THINK AGAIN. How did the Jews make sure that every brand lists if they are Kosher or not? Call them up and ask for a change. IT WILL AND IT CAN HAPPEN!

50. Fareesa March 31st, 2008 at 6:26 pm

ooo wow ughhh i hate those people who made those chipzz i loveeeDDD CHEETOS =( i
      was justt about to go eat it buh thenn i wanted to make sure if its halal or not =( im reallie
      mad andd realiee SADDDDDDd

51. Falala March 31st, 2008 at 6:28 pm

I LOVEddddd hot cheetoss but i hate them now cuz i heard that they are haram cuz my friend just told me they are haram and she showed me the prooffffff i hate themmm…

52. Meya March 31st, 2008 at 6:31 pm

wait buttt ummm how can we be so sure that cheetos and doritos and everything is NOT HALAL cuz we havent seen any 1 make em tho….. SOO ARE THEY HALAL OR NOT

53. Im a Helperr March 31st, 2008 at 6:47 pm

http://www.fritolay.com/fl/flstore/cgi-bin/products_cheetos.htm ………….. if you go on this LINK u can pikk the cheetos things that u eat and den if u look at the ingridents it says CHEDDAR CHEESE which is my question IS CHEDDAR CHEESE HALAL OR NOT CUZ SOMETIMES PEOPLE SAY ITS MADE OUT OF PIGS…buttttt in the ingridents it says Cheddar Cheese and den in prenthasees it says (Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes.) according to that i think it meansss that WE COULD EAT ”’SOME OF THE CHEETOS THAT WE SEE IN STORE”’ soo my tipp for every one iss if you wana buy cheetos doritos or anything i tink u shuld first look at the ingredents if it says CHEDDAR CHEESE on ir i suggest u to looook closer and see if it says anything in ” (….) ” if not then its probably HARAM for u

54. Im a Helperr March 31st, 2008 at 6:49 pm

and anotherrr thingg if u dont see cheddar cheese anywhere then ur good to go u can take it cuz mostly people say cheddar cheese is harrammm…

55. Huss April 16th, 2008 at 7:01 pm

salam anna isme hsan

wala i didnt know that but i called and made sure.did u guys know that tootsie roles r not halal

56. Sydmed July 19th, 2008 at 9:24 am

How many of you would be interested in buying Halal version of Cheetos/Doritos? Generic brand but as good as original Cheetos/Doritos. Anyone?

57. anna August 17th, 2008 at 2:49 am

salaams, i heard that frito lays change their ingredients every six monthes? so i am really at a loss, i’ve been attending islamic school for quite awhile now, at my school they used sell it in 2006, but then someone said it was haram, so the school called to verify it, and they said it was halal, then last year again some said it was haram so again a phone call was made and they said its haram, our school was dumbfounded, so we asked that a year ago we called and you lot said it has no meat ingredients,( the thing is i beleive is that their cheese is halal but one of the ingreident has is made using some part of a pig) and thats when we found out that they change their ingredients change every six monthes. sp yeah if there is any nswa of cheetos being halal please please contact me, i seriously LOVE cheetos.

58. A.B November 11th, 2008 at 6:56 pm

EWWWWW… Every time i close my eyes i either see a doritos bag or a pig. EWWWWWWWWWWWW

59. crzyhuda December 12th, 2008 at 2:38 pm

DOES THIS MAKE A DIFFERENCE?? I GOT IT OFF THE FRITO-LAY WEBSITE AND IT WAS JUST RECENTLY UPDATED. PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YALL THINK………

For Your Health

Seasoned Products Made Without Porcine (PORK) Enzymes
      Products Made and Distributed in the U.S.

Last Updated November 12, 2008

TOSTITOS® Creamy Spinach Flavored Dip
      TOSTITOS® Flour Tortilla Chips
      TOSTITOS® Monterey Jack Queso Dip
      TOSTITOS® Restaurant Style with a Hint of Lime Tortilla Chips
      TOSTITOS® Spicy Nacho Dip
      TRUE NORTH® Almonds Pistachios Walnuts Pecans

We make every effort to maintain this list to the best of our knowledge. All Frito-Lay products are labeled accurately with the most current ingredient information. Ingredients and their components are subject to change at any time. We maintain this list to assist our consumers in making snack choices. We recommend that you access the most current list at http://www.fritolay.com, or contact Frito-Lay Consumer Affairs toll-free at 1-800-352-4477 Monday through Friday between 9:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. Central Standard Time for any updates.

60. usa January 7th, 2009 at 6:45 pm

u guys r dumb!!!! no pork in this enzymes are from cow rennet. only 1 that could be pork rennet is french onion suns chips

61. usa January 7th, 2009 at 6:47 pm

also dont believe everything u read on the internet people just b/c one site ran by some 11yr old says its haram doesn’t mean it is.

62. usa January 7th, 2009 at 6:50 pm

1 more thing a lot of things have pig in them for example a lot of soaps use lard from PIGS. Does that mean you’ll never use soap again and just stink up the place???? I dont think so. ;-)

63. zamirrustom January 12th, 2009 at 12:22 pm

I just spoke to the fruito Lay rep and she directed me to this site which lists all the products – NOT MADE from pork:

Cheetos Crunchy Cheese specifically does not contain even enzymes from a pig. Its on their web site:

So decide for yourself.

64. ananomez January 12th, 2009 at 4:50 pm

EVERYONE SHOULD STOP EATING DORITOS AND CHEETOS,

THEY HAVE SO MUCH FAT CALORIES AND CARBS, COME ON PPL, ITS A HEALTH CONSCIOUS TIME NOW A DAYS,

GET OFF DORITOS AND CHEETOS AND GET ON SOME LOW CARB DIET

65. Saby March 19th, 2009 at 7:39 pm

LOL!!! Dont ya dare make me laugh. I knew for a while that Doritos and Cheetos had porkcine emzymes. But Sunchips!!!!! and the french onion kind. OMG I didnt know. What of about Funyuns??? There onion flavored 2. HELP ME HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

66. Easy March 20th, 2009 at 2:59 am

dude pork enzymes, get a grip that’s NOT PORK.

67. Akhira March 21st, 2009 at 6:28 am

all you people are haram

oh shit

that end it their

68. Peace March 21st, 2009 at 2:04 pm

Thank God, I haven’t tasted Doritos and Cheetos for 20 years because I was very inquisitive about the taste and the smell. I eat healthy but my cheat cheat food is Bar-B-Q Fritos Corn Chips.

I am literally disgusted that Chicago doesn’t have Bar-B-Q Fritos Corn Chips, a product that’s Halal and Kosher. They have them in towns of IL that’s 50 miles from Chicago. That’s a slap in face because Chicago and New York are the biggest Halal population in the U.S. What needs to be done to bring Bar-B-Q Fritos in Chicago? How do we inform all the Halal businesses about the Hala products?

69. MiMi April 13th, 2009 at 3:41 am

soooo . . . “enzymes” is pork meat? is that what ur’re saying???? when and how does that happen???

did you ask a scholar about the “enzymes”? i bet u didn’t and now ur’re spreading ur opinion about “enzymes is meat” thinking all over the web!

70. anonymous April 13th, 2009 at 1:06 pm

71. faiza April 29th, 2009 at 9:59 pm

i want cheeetossssssssssssssssssssss i havent had any for 4 years :( :( :(

72. To Mujahideenryder May 1st, 2009 at 3:39 pm

I am responding to the comment Peace made March 21st, 2009 at 2:04pm, to crzyhuda made December 12, 2008 at 2:38pm, and this webpage. I went to talk to the big grocery stores to request a product that’s both Kosher & Halal like Bar-B-Q friots Corn Chips and the big grocery stores foward it to their buyers.

This low class, prejorative and anti-semite Regional Manager of Frito Lays mentions regionals make the decision to send what products get sent to anywhere else. The regional Manager doesn’t want to get the Bar-B-Q Fritos that’s Halal & Kosher. This Regional Manager is giving the wrong impression of reprsenting Frito-Lay and ought to be terminated.

People we can’t be eating non-halal chips, there is a pig flu that’s being spreaded and we need request the Frito Lay Halal & Kosher products in all the communities. We will save a lot of people’s lives from the pig flu spread. To take action on the regional Managers comment, We need to write a letter to be mailed and certified to the President and CEO of Frito Lay

Attention To: CEO Albert P. Carey
      Frito-Lay
      PO Box 660634
      Dallas TX 75266-6234

73. Cool20 May 2nd, 2009 at 2:38 am

Enzymes from a pig. ewww :)

74. JustMe October 17th, 2009 at 4:11 pm

Salaam u’alaikoem brothers and sisters,

It dont mean if they use chicken that its halal. How did this animal died?
      Did it died in the name of Allah? This is also important to know. Be carefull and and also remember that we live in a time of fitna, big lies and deception.. (Dadjaal system) Saytan said he will attack us from left, right, etc. So also with food and other things. Know what you’re eating.
      Eat fresh fruit, make your own cookies drink water etc
      Even Apple juice is not halal.

Here is a site insjallah it will benefit you all. You also can sent them a question if you have one.