Ummah Films – Pursuit of Cleanliness

I am a proud user of the OLD SCHOOL LOTA…

Source: Ummah Films

• 12 Responses for "Ummah Films – Pursuit of Cleanliness"

1. aysha May 13th, 2007 at 1:34 pm

BABA ALI DOES IT AGAIN. That was priceless!

2. mehnaz miraj gibson May 13th, 2007 at 9:01 pm

Salaam,

His films need to be shown at every masjid.

3. Aanika May 14th, 2007 at 5:39 am

The bro is talented. Mash’allah. he’s approachable to non practicing muslims and non muslims.I wish they’d show his stuff on the news channels, so you can see what everyday muslims are like. or meant to should I say.

4. Zulaikha May 14th, 2007 at 11:30 am

MashaAllah, great video, as always. But he is tooo fast. It’s so hard to follow him as a foreign country citizen. I shall tell him inshaAllah as soon as possible.

5. Sohnii May 14th, 2007 at 2:43 pm

^^I do not agree with Zulaikha, even I do live outside the english speaking countries but I have no problems following ummahfilms or understanding them,

well- however, big ups for Ummahfilms and brother Ali for making the videos funny and educational at the same time =)

6. MuslimTorrents.com May 14th, 2007 at 3:29 pm

That’s true. We don’t take care of even our own Masjids. Ironically, some of the dirtiest bathrooms I’ve been to were in Mina. Those were just disgusting (and I have the pics to prove it :) )

7. Abdullah May 14th, 2007 at 6:05 pm

old school right here lol.

8. saleema May 14th, 2007 at 8:10 pm

very good topic brother

9. Hamid May 15th, 2007 at 4:56 pm

I agree with Zulaikha. I mean this guy is wonderful but he is talking alittle too quickly and unclearly in this video, and I live in the UK.

Anyways nice video.

10. jet May 16th, 2007 at 10:05 am

Funny. I was listening to a lecture on fiqh of purification recently, it was by yasir qadhi, and most people think that using water is an obligation, but its not. it is mustahab, and Allah in the quran, praised the people who used water to clean themselves. the obligation is that it needs to be wiped at least three times until there is absolutely no trace of it. and the best way is to use both toilet paper and water.

11. AnonyMouse May 16th, 2007 at 2:42 pm

Old schooooooooolllll all the way!!

BTW, does anyone know how to download YouTube vids onto a CD or something, so that you can play it without needing the Internet?
      My dad and I were thinking of playing these vids for the kids at the Madrasah, ‘cuz they’d really benefit from a lot of them…

12. Mujahideen Ryder May 16th, 2007 at 3:07 pm

AnonyMouse on May 16, 2007 at 2:42 pm said:

Old schooooooooolllll all the way!!

VideoDownloader Extention for Firefox – Allows you to download videos from YouTube or Google Video. But when you download YouTube videos it will most likley been in .flv format. You need the Flash player to be installed on the computer that you are going to use. It’s not that hard to do.

To get it for firefox, go here: