Independent Study on MSA National – Voice your concerns!

• Filed under: General, Islam
  • Date: Jun 20,2007 | 10:35 AM

After my post, “Is MSA National Dead?“, and Maniac Muslim’s”How screwed up is MSA National?“, I have decided to do an independent study on MSA National. Basically it’s an online survey asking all Muslim students some questions about MSA National and what they think it should be and how to improve it. The results will be compliled and be sent to MSA National and be available on the site, inshaAllah. Names will be kept anonymous inshaAllah (only Allah, a few angels, couple jinns and myself will know who said what).

Anyways take 5 minutes out of your time to fill this survey out.

Updated Counter: 98 people have given naseeha to MSA National

Please spread it around to your MSAs and friends, inshaAllah. JazakAllah khair! Thank you!

• 16 Responses for "Independent Study on MSA National – Voice your concerns!"

1. everymuslim June 20th, 2007 at 11:37 am

You should have a ticker that counts how many people submit feedback to you.

2. Mujahideen Ryder June 20th, 2007 at 11:41 am

everymuslim on June 20, 2007 at 11:37 am said:

You should have a ticker that counts how many people submit feedback to you.

Hhhmm, that’s going to be complicated. I’ll have to do it manually and update it.

3. great stuff June 20th, 2007 at 1:03 pm

good idea! Insha Allah this will benefit MSA National.

4. Eman H. Aly June 20th, 2007 at 2:52 pm

salam alaikum. I didn’t want to post a comment, but this is the only way I can contact MR. Can you send me an email please to the email posted. jazak allah khayr.
      salam.

5. Mujahideen Ryder June 20th, 2007 at 3:03 pm

Eman H. Aly on June 20, 2007 at 2:52 pm said:

salam.

Just to let everyone know, the above person is from MSA National. Look’s like something is up…
      Stay tuned for details, inshaAllah.

6. Adam June 20th, 2007 at 9:09 pm

“only Allah, a few angels, couple jinns and myself will know who said what”

LOL that’s awesome

7. Anwer June 20th, 2007 at 11:39 pm

Adam on June 20, 2007 at 9:09 pm said:

“only Allah, a few angels, couple jinns and myself will know who said what”

LOL that’s awesome

yeah, that line was awesome…lol

8. salaam June 21st, 2007 at 9:52 am

the president of MSA National and vice president canada…go to my uni.

they r both really ctive in MSA National. and they also do alot for the MSA at my uni.

dunno abt the MSA National as a whole…

i hope alot of good comes from this survey..
      inshallah

w/ duas,
      waslam

9. yasmin/hijabihoodlum June 21st, 2007 at 7:24 pm

i like the idea of a survey. however i would question its validity because it’s surrounded by your posts/opinions (on your website, on other websites, posts, etc.). i hope it brings up accurate results, but perhaps hosting it on a different site would produce less biased answers. Allahu alam.

10. Mujahideen Ryder June 21st, 2007 at 9:38 pm

yasmin/hijabihoodlum on June 21, 2007 at 7:24 pm said:

the answers aren’t really biased. alhamdulillah a lot of them are really good naseehah.

i’m down to host it on another site, to get more results. if anyone is interested they can go ahead and take the survey.

11. your bruda forever June 22nd, 2007 at 12:00 am

Hey MR i just wanted to say this to you…you smell! No just kidding!

Inni uhibuka fillah. I love you for the sake of Allah.

Bringing this whole fiasco to light could really cause a great deal of change and for that I love you bro! And I think I speak for others as well when I say this.

12. sister June 24th, 2007 at 1:01 am

i love you too
      becuz ur blog gives me strength

13. Shoo Shoo June 28th, 2007 at 3:35 pm

JAK Amir for doing this. Inshallah suggestions made via this survey will help improve the organization. One thing is for sure- there is a difference that should be noted between the student organization itself, MSA National and the hardworking individuals of MSA National.

So, how long will the survey be up? Also, I’m having problems submitting my answers cause I get a message saying “One moment please” forever!

14. Mujahideen Ryder June 28th, 2007 at 4:09 pm

Shoo Shoo on June 28, 2007 at 3:35 pm said:

You should have received an email from me saying you successfully completed the survey. I just checked my email and I received your input. JazakAllah khair

The survey will be up for a while. I want to get at least 150, inshaAllah.

15. Zahra Billoo July 9th, 2007 at 4:45 pm

When will the survey be closed and the results compiled?

16. Mujahideen Ryder July 9th, 2007 at 5:06 pm

Zahra Billoo on July 9, 2007 at 4:45 pm said:

When will the survey be closed and the results compiled?

when i get 100, inshaAllah