The Hijab of Dena

• Filed under: Islam, Video
  • Date: Jun 24,2007 | 05:13 PM

Saw this on Maniac Muslim:

Deep stuff.
May Allah (swt) continue to bless this sister.

• 10 Responses for "The Hijab of Dena"

1. moorgi June 24th, 2007 at 6:50 pm

mashAllah day by day the Muslim sisters I see are so impressionable and inspire me to better myself. Their modesty and honesty is the best policy!

2. bro June 24th, 2007 at 10:01 pm

Jazakallah Khair bro sharing this vid, really inspirational.

Bro do you name the name of the track,? thats played in the ending when the crredits come up.

Wasalaam

May Allah (swt) continue to bless this sister.Ameen

3. Mujahideen Ryder June 25th, 2007 at 7:49 pm

bro on June 24, 2007 at 10:01 pm said:

Jazakallah Khair bro sharing this vid, really inspirational.

Wasalaam

May Allah (swt) continue to bless this sister.Ameen

Not sure. InshaAllah I’ma try to figure it out.

4. UKer June 26th, 2007 at 8:08 am

they are a group called noor…syrian i think. The nasheed is ‘All for You’.

5. Mujahideen Ryder June 26th, 2007 at 10:02 am

bro on June 24, 2007 at 10:01 pm said:

Jazakallah Khair bro sharing this vid, really inspirational.

Wasalaam

May Allah (swt) continue to bless this sister.Ameen

The Group is Noor and the title is “All for you”

6. bro June 26th, 2007 at 11:58 am

Assalamualakum

Here’s the link for the album, found it on another forum.

7. shazia June 28th, 2007 at 12:40 pm

inspiring

8. Email June 30th, 2007 at 11:46 am

oh my God that was so sad.

I feel so bad for her. The idiot ran her over. May Allaah protect her from harm and preserve her and protect her from ‘ayn. She is active in Muslim community and islaamic work and she is pretty. It could have been ‘ayn as ‘ayn is a very real thing and half of the people that are dead are due to ‘ayn(as per tranliteration of a saying of Rasool SAW).

9. Batoul June 30th, 2007 at 11:07 pm

omg i love dena. she’s my friend and i was at many of those conferences. mashallah she is amazing, may Allah bless her and her fiancee

10. abdullah August 2nd, 2007 at 5:50 am

esselamunaleyküm-verahmetullahi veberekatüh..
      May Allah(c.c.) guide us all (ameen)
      I’m from turkiye and I dont understand english hard.
      I to wish than you, write 39 – 1:39 second in this page or send my email adress. I want translate for turkish for this video.
      Because humanity dont know are corrects.
      thaks. Selametle..