Every night we hustlin’!

Ramadan is almost over. We’re down to the last stretch. The last ten days. The last ten nights. It’s time to hustle! We hustlin’ for the biggest cash-in’s ever. A night worth more than the average life span. How do you get it? Pray every night. Recite qur’an every night. Make dua every night.

Tips on hustlin’ every night:

• Make constant wudhu to keep yourself up.
  • Do not eat a lot of food.
  • Try not to hang out on campus or at people’s homes. Go to the masjid.
  • Sleep after dhuhr before the night you plan to go to the masjid.
  • Cry in your dua.
  • Call the adhan/iqamah for salah if you can. Lot’s of reward.
  • Claim your first row position for fajr. Lots of reward there too.

I probably won’t be able to do any of this until next week starting Monday night, inshaAllah. So for all those brothers who are locally near me and are down to hit up Selden Masjid or MDQ a few nights next week, give me a call.

• 9 Responses for "Every night we hustlin’!"

1. Tia Lynn October 5th, 2007 at 1:44 am

Hey there. I stumbled across your blog through blogrush. I am a Christian, have no fear, I didn’t come to bombard you with religious debate. I am actually disgusted with how some of my fellow christians have demonized muslim people and their faith. I started reading the Qu’ran to have some sort of frame of reference to counter such outlandish assertions. But I would love if you could answer some questions I have about the different aspects of the Islamic faith, if you are willing! Peace.

2. the Q October 5th, 2007 at 2:41 am

Hi Tia,

You can also visit http://www.sunniforum.com/forum if you wish to discuss with other friendly muslims.

Peace.

3. still a loser October 5th, 2007 at 5:42 am

Inshah’Allah Allah Taa’la will give you and all of us the ability to do those good amaal that you spoke of… yo man i remember those days we used to pray at the masjid and have suhur at that dunkin donuts, good times bro

4. Mujahideen Ryder October 5th, 2007 at 12:20 pm

Tia Lynn on October 5, 2007 at 1:44 am said:

Nice to see BlogRush working, finally! Thank you for being open minded and reading the Qur’an. I guess you can post your questions here and I’ll try my best to answer them. Maybe other people who have better answers could answer them. I’m not the best of Muslims nor am I the most knowledgable.

still a loser on October 5, 2007 at 5:42 am said:

Man, those days were good. I think I’ll try to revive them!

5. Al-Istiqamaah October 5th, 2007 at 3:18 pm

As’salaamalykum…

These are the best nights so lets work hard bro’s and sisters!!

May Allaah swt make it easy for us!

6. Obaida Abdul-rahim October 5th, 2007 at 10:18 pm

Jazakallahu Khairan Akhi. It’s GO Time. Crunch Time. Time to step it up, bring your A-Game and give 110%. And any other sports cliches you can think of. Remember, you can’t spell FAJR without AJR so be sure and hit it up.

7. Depressed Ramadan is almost over? | Mujahideen Ryder's Blog October 5th, 2007 at 11:24 pm

[…] Talk Every night we hustlin’! (6): Obaida Abdul-rahim, Al-Istiqamaah, still a loser, the […]

8. dLa October 8th, 2007 at 1:25 pm

Salam..haven’t been here for a long time…nice upgrade MR..insyaallah all of us may get that ONE night that muslim all over wants…anyway I was wondering if u had seen this article http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20071006/od_uk_nm/oukoe_uk_malaysia_space_islam;_ylt=AoYcHxkKc4eoUvL25J6Z67DtiBIF
      it’s about a guidebook for muslim astronaut on how to pray, fast and make obbulation in space..salam

9. MrEspy October 20th, 2007 at 2:34 pm

Position yourself to be in Makkah/Madinah for the last 10 days…now that’s big time hustlin…