Ramadan is almost over. We’re down to the last stretch. The last ten days. The last ten nights. It’s time to hustle! We hustlin’ for the biggest cash-in’s ever. A night worth more than the average life span. How do you get it? Pray every night. Recite qur’an every night. Make dua every night.
Tips on hustlin’ every night:
- Make constant wudhu to keep yourself up.
- Do not eat a lot of food.
- Try not to hang out on campus or at people’s homes. Go to the masjid.
- Sleep after dhuhr before the night you plan to go to the masjid.
- Cry in your dua.
- Call the adhan/iqamah for salah if you can. Lot’s of reward.
- Claim your first row position for fajr. Lots of reward there too.
I probably won’t be able to do any of this until next week starting Monday night, inshaAllah. So for all those brothers who are locally near me and are down to hit up Selden Masjid or MDQ a few nights next week, give me a call.