FOX News: Al-Qaeda Started The California Wildfires

FOX News is full of ridiculous and stupid news. Keith Olbermann owns them in this video:

• 12 Responses for "FOX News: Al-Qaeda Started The California Wildfires"

1. Bushra N October 30th, 2007 at 11:47 pm

Bwahahaha, that was hilarious.

Slightly off-topic (though they did touch on this in the video), but whoever thinks that invading Iran is the best way to stabilize Iraq is an idiot. I cant believe people like this run our government.

2. tangents October 31st, 2007 at 8:08 am

Just so you know, I was on reuters.com and they reported that a kid admitted to accidentally starting the fire while playing with matches. It was not Al Qaeda >.>

3. Mujahideen Ryder October 31st, 2007 at 9:21 am

tangents on October 31, 2007 at 8:08 am said:

Thanks for the update, but I obviously know it wasn’t Al-Qaeda. Hopefully so did everyone else who has a brain.

4. Noufal Ibrahim October 31st, 2007 at 1:04 pm

*sigh*. This is from the most powerful country in the world. I wonder if there’s any hope left.

5. Jibril Abdulah October 31st, 2007 at 1:26 pm

The movie V for vendetta was all fear based,this Fox/Bush admin reminds me of it.

6. Baba October 31st, 2007 at 5:06 pm

Let’s see…Fox News idiocy: check. Ann Coulter: check. What else do you have in store for mock outrage?

7. Abdullah October 31st, 2007 at 6:07 pm

Anericans…

8. Ibraheem October 31st, 2007 at 9:48 pm

Next on Fox news: Al-Qaeda responsible for Bush’s unpopularity…stay tuned.

9. Shama November 3rd, 2007 at 3:58 pm

lol. atleast that makes up for a good laugh 😀

10. ahmed.a.a November 3rd, 2007 at 7:16 pm

This is so funny! if this report had taken in the UK , that news station would kiss its future in broadcasting goodbye! i feel sorry for you americans ! but the comedy is great at your side! 😛

11. ReggaePoweredDC2 November 6th, 2007 at 12:53 pm

“I hear Al-Qaeda causes night to fall.”

That was a great line. I do love to watch Fox News as the ridiculous things they say are quite entertaining. Too bad half the country believes the nonsense they call news. Keith Olbermann is the man!

“Believe half of what you see, and none of what you hear.”

12. Munzareen November 12th, 2007 at 9:58 am

That was absolutely hilarious.

But like the woman said, I feel bad chuckling over the serious matters that are on the news. How completely ridiculous.