In the name of God
May the peace, blessings and mercy of God be upon you
Asalamualykum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuh
Many of you have read the news. Many of you have seen the pictures. Many of you are protesting or writing letters. Many of you have blogged about it. Many of you have made dua.
What if we all did something together in unison on one night, Thursday January 1, 2009? What if we all stood in prayer in our homes, offices, schools, dorms or wherever we may be on Thursday night? What if we could get at least one thousand Muslims around the world making the same dua? Think of the probability of one dua being accepted out of a thousand.
Viral marketing spreads like wildfire. So I’m calling this viral dua! Spread this viral dua to everyone!
We will stand on this night to ask Allah (God) to…
- …end all the suffering of all the innocent people around the world.
- …bring justice to all the oppressive rulers and regimes around the world.
- …seek forgiveness for all our sins.
- …to grant us when we die and all those believers who have died, heaven.
Let’s try to get at least 1 person in all the cities where Muslims live to sacrifice one night to ask Allah (swt) to end the suffering in Palestine, Iraq, Afghanistan and all around the world where there is suffering.
I’ll start off with myself. I intend to stand on the night of Thursday January 1, 2009 in prayer for justice around the world.
Join us and comment your location (see example below). Why? The more locations the more people will join, because they’ll realize they are not alone on this night. You can even advertise a link if you want to. You can even add your link/name and keep your location blank.
Spread the word on Facebook here.
List of locations with Muslims or online Muslims participating in this Global Qiyam ul Layl
- MR in Silver Spring, MD, USA
- Habayeb in United Arab Emirates
- Isa in London, UK
- Many more brothers and sisters in the UK
- Jeddah, KSA
- Jamila in West Yorkshire, England
- Dawud Israel
- Many in Southern California, USA
- Shaykh Ahmed Abdur Rashid
- Muhammad Sattaur and 2 others in Albertson, NY, USA
- Ahmad in Chicago, IL, USA
- Asiya from Canada
- H.A. New York, USA
- Afifa in India
- Zeinab in Winsdor, ON, Canada
- Arif in College Park, MD
- Maitha in Dubai, UAE
- Yousuf in Islamabad, Pakistan
- Abdul Majeed in Ottawa, Canada
- Umm Yasmin in Melbourne, Australia
- Ahmed Malik in Islamabad, Pakistan
- Hajra in Perth, Australia
- Nusaybah in Ottawa, ON, Canada
- Umm Musa in Medina, KSA
- Sania in Newington, Connecticut, USA
- Eman in Windsor, ON, Canada
- E.P. in Barrie, ON, Canada
- Khayrat in Ottawa, ON, Canada
- Zain in Piscataway, New Jersey, USA
- Mariam in KSA
- Rahma in Windsor, ON, Canada
- Abu Eeman in London, UK
- Kissimmee, Florida
- STA in Bay Area, California, USA
- Leila in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Aiman in Lahore, Pakistan
- Ima in Stockholm, Sweden
- Fujairah, UAE
- Long Island, NY
- Philadelphia, PA, USA
- Brooklyn, New York, USA
- Islamabad, Pakistan
Over 600+ on the Facebook event have been confirmed.