عربية

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful

Asalamualykum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuh

My respected elders and brothers in Islam. King Abdullah bin Abdul Aziz, the custodian of the the two holy masajid, I greet you with the peace and blessings of Allah. I pray to Allah that you and the members of the KSA government are in the best of health and state of iman. I pray that we are all guided upon the straight path. Ameen.

As you are aware of our brothers and sisters in Palestine and their current situation I ask you as the most powerful and influential Muslim country in the Muslim world to take action. I ask you to completely halt all exports until Israel stops it’s rampage. Halt all exports until all Palestinians are able to receive medicine food and humanitarian aid. Halt all exports until Israel and Palestine come together to formulate a peaceful outcome where both groups can exist without any problems.

Allah has blessed Saudi Arabia with abundant oil for many years. This natural resource is used in every single country and without it many aspects of the economy would fail. Everything from air travel to ground travel to plastic production to food packaging will have to put on hold if the supply of oil were to be reduced. Now is your chance to use it against those who have caused oppression upon the Muslim ummah. It is an economic weapon greater than the gun or missile.

InshaAllah I pray to Allah that leaders of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia step up to the oppressive regimes and cut off all exports until Israel stops.

Walykumsalam wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuh

ibn Muhammad Harun-ar-Rashid

________________

I doubt anyone from the government will read this, but I’ll give it a try inshaAllah. Can someone translate this and type it in Arabic?

Zuber commented below the contact info of the KSA government:

Contact them.. They will listen, insha-Allah:

Ministry of Foreign Affaires – Riyadh
citizinaffair.dep@mofa.gov.sa
islamic.dep@mofa.gov.sa
interralations.dep@mofa.gov.sa
security.dep@mofa.gov.sa

Tel: 009661 4055000 / 4067777
Fax. 009661 4030645
Jeddah P.O.Box 55937 Postal Code 11544
Ministry of Foreign Affaires Jeddah branch: 0096626690900
Ministry of Foreign Affaires Dammam branch: 0096638683310

Saudi Arabia.
1. Number (991), direct Number (01-4082669) and Fax Number (01-4082558, 01-4052579): For Inquiry or report for any security emergency situations.

• 60 Responses for "An Appeal to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and King Abdullah bin Abdul Aziz"

1. muslimah January 14th, 2009 at 8:36 am

but let’s all make du’a for our brothers and sisters in gaza and around the world. having lived in saudi arabia all my life…i doubt these cowards (may Allah guide them to the right path!) will do anything..

2. Zuber January 14th, 2009 at 1:46 pm

Elohe Israel, Elohe Moshe, Elohe Muhammad, One Elohim (Eloah), The Greatest, El ha-Gibbor, On You We Trust, Oh Powerful, The Most Knowing …

Shalom To All the Prophets and Messengers of Our Eloah, Allahu Akbar, He and His Armies will win … Eloah Willing! ان شاء الله

We believe in Him, His Angels, His Books, His Messengers, The Last Day, The Qadr which is from Him & The Resurrection after Death!

لا إله إلا الله
      محمد رسول الله
      صلي الله عليه وسلم

3. branka January 16th, 2009 at 7:03 pm

all those presidents,kings…..are scared to die,they love money,life, they are hipocrat
      but allah loves those who die for islam,
      you turn back on your brothers allah turn back on you

4. Asad Habib January 23rd, 2009 at 3:16 pm

Asalam Alaykum brothers,

How to prevent the next war they are planning.

Masalaam

5. Zuber January 26th, 2009 at 10:47 am

لا اله الا الله ومحمد رسول الله صلي الله عليه وسلم

6. Good try April 8th, 2009 at 7:37 am

I am just laughing at this blog. Yeah, right, begging the oil rich arab countries to help palestinians? Maybe, the reason they don’t help is because they don’t care. Palestinians bring destruction on themselves.

7. LES SOUTH July 2nd, 2010 at 2:10 am

MY ONLY CONCERN IS TO LET THE KING ABDULLAH BIN ABDUL AZIZ ,THAT I’M GOING TO SEND A PICTURE OF MY ROCK OF MOSE’S ,NOT FOR SALE .BUT LOOK AT MY DIAMOND LYLAC ‘AND YOU KNOW TWO YEAR’S AGO -THEY SAID THERE WASN’T ANY. BUT IF YOU ARE A KING – THE ROMANS HAD THEM. – I SAID 385 MILLION BIGGER THAN A PEA-AND MAYBE THREE ARABIAN HORSE’S I ONLY LIKE FEMALES HORSE’S .I WILL SEND MY PICTURE TO SAUDI ARABIA -SO BE KIND TO LET YOUR STAFF KNOW THAT A PICTURE IS COMING .GUESS WHAT- YOU LOOK PRETTY GOOD FOR YOU’RE AGE . MAY MY GOD BE WITH YOU AND YOUR’S. IF YOU DON’T FIND THIS INTERESTING ‘REMENBER OTHER’S WILL .WHAT THE STATE MAKES A-DAY IN YOU’RE OIL ‘IT TOCK TWENTY YEAR’S TO DIG. A REAL EARTH DIAMOND IS GOD’S MONEY.

8. LES SOUTH July 16th, 2010 at 3:27 pm

Did the King Abdullah Bin , get the Picture .I also Have a Red Ruby ‘ the brightest Red of all . The same size as my lylac Diamond – Portuguese cut .Only Seventy Million Point Four Hundred Thousand .If you Don’t Have the Cash , Will Take the Other Half in fine curde Oil .Why so High ‘Be’cause it’s the Best .If Interested.
      E-mail Me.Chow

9. LES SOUTH July 21st, 2010 at 3:16 am

I Will get right to the Point ‘ Once in 1972 Two Weeks Before Christian Christmas I look up in The Sky , and saw The Quarter Moon with A Star in The Center . You King Abdullah Bin , Are The Thrid Person on Earth That I Told That To – If it Means anything . I Really Believe You Are Related to Jewish People ‘ Like Cousins .My Real Concern is My Noemie Ruby ‘I Will Send A Picture Next Month , and You Let Me Know if You Seen Red’er. One More Thing If You ,and Saudi Arabia Want To Go Higher Hieghts ‘Let Women Vote ‘ Give More Freedom .My Price Was Firm.

10. LES SOUTH July 22nd, 2010 at 1:36 am

Excuse me it was two weeks before christmas in 1971 ‘when i did see the sign of moslem in the sky . not all america ‘s live in their own world.