Update: Awakening has responded to Sami Yusuf’s allegations.

Disclaimer: This issue is between Awakening Records and Sami Yusuf.  Awakening Records is the child-company of Awakening which releases Islamic books and also Islamic lectures.  We should still support and buy these products from them.  Sami Yusuf is calling for a boycott of his CD that they released without his permission according to him.

If you go to SamiYusuf.com, you will see the promo page regarding his new album.  Apparently that is not Sami Yusuf’s official site and he has been in dispute with Awakening Records for a while now.  His official site, SamiYusufOfficial.com, Sami post this:

Assalamu alaikom,

This morning I was made aware that Awakening Records have released what they claim to be my third album, which they are offering for sale on their website. I realize that this will be welcome news for many people, but my loyal supporters need to know that this album release is NOT taking place with my blessing OR my consent!

The tracks they have chosen to release are ‘work in progress’ and are almost entirely based on stolen mp3 demos that are far from complete and are certainly not of the high standard, lyrically, musically and technically, that I always insist upon. Consequently, for me to hear these incomplete recordings, that only represent a sketch of what I would wish to release for my discerning supporters, is painful beyond description. I therefore wish to make it perfectly clear that an album comprised of any such recordings could only be put on to the market against my wishes and without my specific approval.

I need to explain that, for the past year, I have been in dispute with Awakening Records, the main thrust of my grievances being their total lack of transparency in dealing with me. I have made strenuous efforts to resolve the accumulated issues that I kept turning a blind eye to, all the while maintaining a measured, polite and dignified means of communication, but to no avail.

Personally, I’m able to cope with the aggravation that I’ve had to endure during this past year, but I will NOT tolerate my brothers and sisters and my many loyal supporters being cheated, lied to and made a mockery of. BOYCOTT THEM!! They are unworthy of your support, in addition to which I can’t bear the thought of you shelling out your hard earned cash for music pretending to be my finest work, which it certainly isn’t! Equally unbearable is allowing these people who have abused my trust to profit from selling my music in a form that they know full well is incomplete and which, arguably, doesn’t even belong to them.

Please be patient.  I am in the process of completing my album which will be ready in just a few short weeks and which I will make available at the earliest opportunity, but only when it is completed to my total satisfaction and which represents my musical, lyrical and spiritual hopes and aspirations for us all.

One thing that I will do, as a sign of my affection and respect for those many people of every nationality around the world that have supported me over these past years, is work through the night to prepare MY version of Palestine Forever and provide it as a free download on my new website: samiyusufofficial.com

Check it out tomorrow and keep the faith!

God bless you ALL

Sami

It is unfortunate that we have this problem between these two parties.

Here is the song by Sami Yusuf entitled “Palestine Forever” (contains musical instruments):

• 44 Responses for "Sami Yusuf: “Awakening Records have released what they claim to be my third album”"

1. Dawud Israel January 15th, 2009 at 11:39 am

Well said bro.

I’ve heard stories of these “Nasheed” Record companies…they turn Islam into a business and make money off of the emotions of Muslims, who listen to songs about Palestine…like it’s some sort of Quran…

Even heard that some of these dudes drive around in limos…la howla wa la quwatta illah billah.

So this week I learned:
      -Muslim politicians are no good
      -Muslim record labels are no good…

Imitate the kuffaar? I think not !

2. Hifzin114 January 15th, 2009 at 12:01 pm

Please let’s not be pessimistic. iA everything will be fine in the end.

DI: Please don’t vent out your emotions in the blog world, the purpose of blogs is to stimulate thinking. Who knows, maybe we would be driving limos if we were tested with lots of money…

We are supposed to take the good and leave the bad in everything. There is A LOT of good in halal music.

IA Awakening Records will come to a truce with Br. Sami…if this information is in fact true.

3. Muhammad January 15th, 2009 at 12:09 pm

The truth of the matter is not black and white as Brother Sami has put it in his statement – and so far it is only his statement that is public. We are yet to hear Awakenings.

In my opinion Awakening as a company would not risk releasing an album without prior contractual approval from Sami. They are an international company and would not make such a mistake without making sure that they have the ownership and right to release the album.

I know this is one side of the story, as Awakening have NOT released an official statement and the whole matter is being dealt privately according to their directors (i read on Facebook) so as to not hurt anybodies reputation. Unfortunately Sami has already made things worse in public and Awakening will have to make sure no damage is done to Sami by speaking about the real issues publicaly.

We should wait till they resolve this issue amongst themselves.

4. ummi4x January 15th, 2009 at 12:16 pm

See the fitnah that music invites? Dedicate your ears to Quran instead.

5. MR January 15th, 2009 at 12:22 pm

@Muhammad – The issue has gone public since Sami Yusuf has publicly asked for a boycott of Awakening.

6. Muhammad January 15th, 2009 at 12:31 pm

I know it has gone public, but I think the matter has not even been dealt by Brother Sami privately. He is asking for a boycott, but I am reading that Awakening supposedly own those tracks and Sami is still on contract with Awakening. If anything I think Brother Sami has broken their agreement and his page now lists a different company/manager?? Yet Awakening claim that he is still on contract with them. I think there is more to this story than we know and until then we should not blindly take the opinion of Sami or even Awakening’s until we get the full picture.

7. Xf-S January 15th, 2009 at 12:34 pm

I’ll keep listening and reading my Qur’an.

8. Abdullah January 15th, 2009 at 12:46 pm

Musical instruments are haram. That includes the ones Sami Yusuf uses in his songs.

9. Abdul mateen January 15th, 2009 at 12:47 pm

I heard from some people who worked in Mr Yusefs orchestra who said that he has changed a lot and has become very different and said very bad things about awakaning owners. This is not like the way of a Musilm. The person told me that Mr Yousef was spreading much lies about his close friends at awakening records and damaging them and reputation. I am very sad for mr yousef image now.

I feel Mr Yousef is different person now and fame has affected him too much.

10. MR January 15th, 2009 at 12:58 pm

@Muhammad – We’ll have to wait and see what Awakening puts on their site.

@Abdullah – Yup, we all know the rulings, fatwas, articles on this issue. No need to state the obvious. The point of this post is to share the dispute between Sami Yusuf and his former record label. It also goes to show that the fitna of the Music industry is just as bad for Muslims.

@Abdul mateen – May Allah have mercy on him and us all.

11. Sidi January 15th, 2009 at 1:17 pm

Should we really boycott another muslim over some very little. I think other things to worry about?

12. bintashraf January 15th, 2009 at 2:52 pm

I don’t think there’s a need to boycott Awakening as a whole, like someone said there may be some parts to this which resulted in a misunderstanding. Surely Awakening wouldn’t have released the album without having reason to do so, and even if their reason is flawed they should be given a chance to explain why they did so first, which I hope they will do soon.

13. Fiaz January 15th, 2009 at 3:18 pm

This is definately a typo, Sami meant boycot Israeli products.

14. ZE January 15th, 2009 at 3:37 pm

Now that Awaking is out of the picture, what label is he going to release the new album on… How bout Roc-a-Fella or DeafJam :)
      j/k Maybe he should go with Yusuf Islam’s label (Mountain of Light)!

15. Hifzin114 January 15th, 2009 at 4:24 pm

LOL @ Fiaz’s comment!

16. The Ghazzali Blogger January 15th, 2009 at 9:20 pm

you think bad boy records will pick him up??

anyways wat is awakenings response to all this

17. Arslan January 15th, 2009 at 10:23 pm

Wow, just trying to get to this song has been such a headache. At first I thought it would be on the website, but apparently you need to sign up for their mailing list first. When I get the e-mail it’s blank. When I try again with another e-mail address, I’m sent on a wild goose chase, and my computer decides that the file does not exist. I’m glad not everyone had to run around in circles to hear it.

18. Aadhil January 16th, 2009 at 1:54 am

Assalaamualaikum,

I actually know the issues regarding Awakening and I know one of the managers of Awakening. I just wanted to point out the there are two sides to every story. I just pray that things will be solved and everyone on both sides will deal with the Issue Islamically.

19. Rizwan January 16th, 2009 at 2:09 am

Rather take Sami’s side, cuz I know how these labels are and how now a days brothers use brotherly pretending love to trick other brothers for money. DECEPTION, that’s what is, DECEPTION!!!

20. Siraaj Muhammad January 16th, 2009 at 1:57 pm

Salaam alaykum,

I’d say, play it safe and boycott all artists using musical instruments until they turn to just using voice, insha’Allah. That would save us a lot of debate and discussion on the music issue =D

Siraaj

21. Iboo January 16th, 2009 at 4:23 pm

There are always 2 sides to every story. I dont care for Sami Yusuf’s music but I do know that the brothers from Awakening are good brothers and we shouldnt jump to conclusions and call them names when we do not know the entire situation.

Iboo

22. Omar January 16th, 2009 at 8:58 pm

Hey guys, so I emailed the company about this and this is what they replied with:

Assalamu Alikum

Thanks for your email, we would like to clarify that:

1. Sami Yusuf is signed exclusively to Awakening Records for 5 albums.
      Awakening Records has already released two albums – Al-Muallim and My Ummah
      and is releasing the third album today.

2. Awakening Records has paid Sami Yusuf for the third album which was due
      for release in August 2008 (as advertised on http://www.samiyusuf.com and has full
      right to release and distribute the album.

3. Due to some internal contractual disputes Awakening Records had initially
      decided to postpone the release of the album till the outstanding matters
      were resolved.

4. It now seems that the dispute will take longer than expected to resolve
      and thus Awakening Records has decided to release the third album whilst
      other outstanding contractual issues are resolved.

5. It has come to the attention of Awakening Records that certain people are
      taking this opportunity to spread false information and rumors about
      Awakening Records and Sami Yusuf. Awakening holds Sami in very high esteem
      and is honored to have him as one its artists.

6. Although contractual disputes are the norm in this industry, it is
      unfortunate that it has come to do this but we are hopeful that matters will
      be resolved amicably and swiftly.

Please find below a press release issued today by Awakening Records.

Your sincerely

Israa Shareef
      Awakening Records

23. KASIM January 16th, 2009 at 10:17 pm

ITS GOES TO SHOW THAT MUSLIMS ARE CHEATS AND DISHONEST A FACT MUSLIMS HAVE BECOME GREEDY AND HEARTLESS ITS SAMI YOUSIF WORKS SHOULD BELONG TO SAMI YOUSIF TO ME OR YOU OR ANY BADY ELS SHEAM ON AWAKING

24. KASIM January 16th, 2009 at 10:27 pm

ALSO THERE ARE BROTHERS OUT THERE WHO THINK THEY KNOW ABOUT ISLAM BUT THOSE BROTHERS USE ISLAM FOR THERE OWN SELFISH AGENDAS THERE ARE BROTHERS AND SISTERS WHO ARE PICKING ON THERE BROTHER SAMI YOUSIF TELLIG HIM WHATS WRITE AND WHATS WRONGS YET THEY THEM SELFS ARE DOING WRONG AND COMMITING SINS ALSO I SEEN MUSLIM GIRLS DANCING TO NASHEEDS AND CALLING SAMIS NAME THOSE SISTERS GAVE SAMI A BAD NAME ITS NOT MUSIC ITS THE WORDS IN MUSIC THAT MAKES IT HALA THE WORD OF ISLAM THE MESSAGE OF ISLAM

25. KASIM January 16th, 2009 at 10:35 pm

WHAT ARE THE MUSLIM WORLD DOING FOR PALESTIAN AND KASHMIR WHAT ARE THE ARAB LEADERS DOING FOR OR DONE FOR PALESTIAN SO MUCH OIL YET SO WEAK AND SO POOR WHERE IS THE OIL MONEY GOING TO BACK TO THE ZIONIST BANKS IN TRILLIONS

26. KASIM January 16th, 2009 at 10:39 pm

A ARAB BILLION AIR BROUGHT A FOOTBALL CLUB AND BUYING FOOT BALL PLAYERS FOR 100 MILLION WHAY NOT HELP PALESTIAN AND POOR MUSLIM NATIONS? THATS ARABS FOR YOU

27. KASIM January 16th, 2009 at 10:43 pm

AWAKING SHOULD NOT USE THE WORK OF SAMI YOSIF WITH OUT SAMI YOUSIF SAY YOU ARE GREEDY AND A CHEAT COMPANY

28. Nehal Abdalla January 16th, 2009 at 11:06 pm

Salam every one
      Bro. Sami and Awakening, I think you guys need to listen to “Mu Umma” song.
      Misunderstanding does worse than that, and fitna is worse than killing.
      So Awake your selves please. We’re Muslims.

29. Iboo January 17th, 2009 at 12:35 am

Kasim: Could you please stop yelling at me. Thanks :)

30. David January 17th, 2009 at 11:14 am

stop being so racists towards Arabs Kasiiiiiiiim

31. Awakening Records Responds to Sami Yusuf’s Allegations | MR's Blog January 17th, 2009 at 12:50 pm

[…] brother emailed Awakening Records asking them about Sami Yusuf’s public statement.  Here is their […]

32. haytham January 18th, 2009 at 2:00 am

Money Money Money
      People dealing with each other funny
      For money they sued and fought
      What a shame to this Ummah, they brought

People yelling and holding banners
      Forgetting that the way to winning is having good manners

Change is all I am asking for
      We will be respected and much more
      We will be honored from the head to the core
      We will be victorious and we’ll hurt our enemy until they are sore

sigh…
      we sing about Palestinians.. mashaAllah.. I am sure that will feed them, cloth them and make them feel warm and safe at night…

33. Ken Dean January 18th, 2009 at 3:33 pm

Brothers and Sisters and friends

I have read nearly all comments. My following comments are based on real Truth and nothing else, as Allah knows no one has asked me to write this, unlike some comments which are posted here by Awakening themselves in the disguise of ‘general public’.

My friend’s company had been the distributor of Awakening’s titles including Sami’s albums since late 2003 until early 2006. Awakening have cheated people repeatedly. Their ‘victims’ are spread everywhere from London to Cairo and Karachi to Chicago. They even cheated my friend by secretly selling their titles directly to the shops in UK, at rock bottom prices to make quick bucks, which was obviously a violation of their contract with their distributor. There are similar stories to be told by distributors across Middle East, Europe and rest of the world against Awakening.

They have done this with Sami as well. He joined them in good faith, without any written contract, just as a friend to help them. He had NO commitment to give them 5 albums or so. However, they secretly prepared a contract and got it signed by him using deception. Explicit details can not be discussed here due to legal reasons but might be published later. Therefore, please don’t be judgmental.

Those who either have a sea of sympathy for Awakening or are paid by Awakening to post articles and comments here; how would you feel if you were Sami and had no access and control over your own website, had no say on what is published on it, had no access to your emails, had no transparency in anything? won’t you feel hijacked? That is exactly what has happened with Sami. He is too nice to just say a few words to express his experience but believe me there is loads more to that.

Summary: Sami has been cheated by Awakening, just the way others had been. Please support him, he is not asking for much. And if you don’t believe me, visit Awakening’s website, get the details of their UK distributor ‘Monorise Distribution’ off their website, and phone them to ask the truth. They will guide you to many others with similar stories to tell you.

May Allah put us back on the right path and we STOP hurting His ‘mankind’ as in our greed we forget that the main subject of all Divine revelation is focused on one thing – Mankind. So if Mankind is so important to God then why we do all in our power to destroy, humiliate, torture, deceive, rip off, cheat etc, this ‘Mankind’. Why do we forget about two basic rights, Allah’s rights (Huqook Allah) and Mankind’s rights (Huqook al Iba’d)?

Oh Allah please help us out of our miserable states, help us, help us see the light, help us come out of our pathetic states so that we love each other and don’t cause mischief (Ameen).

34. Majid January 19th, 2009 at 1:49 am

Download FAKE Album.

35. Muhib January 21st, 2009 at 5:05 am

Haha Ken Dean

You are funny. Yeah am I’m gonna believe you. Stop spreading gossip. If you are so serious why don’t you settle this in court then on forums.

At the same time I don’t know if this whole sami and awakening saga is a deliberate attempt to hype the new album release as sales are generally slow with the new economic downturn.

If it is, it will be the most creative marketing idea ever used even though its unethical.

I think both parties need to sit as mature people. Muslims are backword and it just shows. They cant do anything right. Even disputes and senstive issues go public.

haha, we need to grow up.

36. Muhammad January 21st, 2009 at 12:45 pm

LOOOOOOOOOL @ Ken.

First, sounds like a fake name.

Secondly, this: “Oh yes, one last thing, Awakening are supported by a large political and religious group (more like a cult) , and they have very strong support and backing, therefore, don’t be surprised if you find hundreds of negative remarks against Sami on the net. You should know the agenda.”

you got to be kidding me right? Cult? Just look at the stuff they promote on their website – how is that a cult? The large religious group you talk about are the ‘Muslims’ LOL – what fool.

And the ONLY thing we are seeing is Sami Yusuf and his fans is an un-Islamic, ghiba-spewing, backbiting, hate rampage against Awakening.

Have awakening even said one single thing bad about Sami? No, so this statement by Ken is simply dumb and is creating fitna and clearly comes from Sami’s camp aimed at ruining Awakenings reputation.

I think I made up my mind who is on the wrong here.

37. wardah January 30th, 2009 at 8:16 am

aaahhhh who cares??? jeezzz stop fightin over sommat so materialistic. may Allah guide us all. Ameen

38. besa February 23rd, 2009 at 11:42 am

good sang

39. Moslem April 3rd, 2009 at 8:17 am

Salam brothers and sisters

(This is a pretty long comment, but please read it, and so you know, I see it as a reminder and advise to me before it is to you)

Really honestly as we all inshaAllah do, we belive in judgment day right?
      Nobody are going to get away from that day, it’s waiting for us. If we want to do anything, we give advise and try to help and then in the end if it doesn’t work, we leave it for Allah to decide, right?

I know a little what is going on, cause I know them. But this is not why I decided to leave a comment here. I just think that it’s sad that we’re here writing about things that we don’t know anything with concrete facts about.

What I want to say is that wallahi brothers we’re doing something un-islamic here:

1. Judging
      2. Being prejudiced
      3. Arguing with each other etc etc (and by the way this is what shaytan wants)

We really should be careful about what we say.
      Instead of us deciding who is right or wrong, and specially doing it here publicly on the net, we should instead turn the emails and comments anonymous to both parts and try to talk to them and help them to solve things by giving them for example advises. This is a must for us (a waajeb) and just because you don’t know them personally, doesn’t mean that we’re not brothers. This is one thing that is so beautiful about Islam, that when- or wherever we see a brother or sister is in need of help or going a little astray, we have to jump in and do our best to help, and it’s all cause Allah want that from us, to always be united even if you live in LA or Sydney. And what even makes Islam even bigger and greater and more mercy full, is that even if the person is not a muslim, we’re supposed to help him/her.

Isn’t that what islam is about, Isn’t that how our beloved Prophet Mohammad SAW taught us to be. So lets not show to people a wrong side of it here or anywhere else.

Here is one good hadith about unity that we all can learn from:

Abu Hurairah, radiyallahu ‘anhu, reported that the Messenger of Allah, sallallahu ‘alayhi wasallam, said:

——————————————————————————————————–

“Do not be envious of one another; do not artificially inflate prices against one another; do not hate one another; do not shun one another; and do not undercut one another in business transactions; and be as fellow-brothers and servants of Allah.

A Muslim is the brother of a Muslim. He neither oppresses him nor humiliates him nor looks down upon him. Piety is here – and he pointed to his chest three times. It is evil enough for a Muslim to hold his brother Muslim in contempt. All things of a Muslim are inviolable for another Muslim: his blood, his property and his honour.”

[Muslim]

BACKGROUND:

Unity is one of the greatest objectives of Islam. There are many verses in the Qur’an that urge Muslims to unite. In Surah al-‘Imran, Ayah 103, Allah says:

And hold fast, all of you together, to the Rope of Allah (which is Islam) and be not divided among yourselves.

This is a very well-known verse to Muslims. In Surah al-Taubah, Ayah 71, Allah says:

The believing men and women are ‘awliya’ (loyal) to one another.

There are many other verses in the Qur’an that urge joining unity, as well as verses that forbid disunity. We can see this in the same Surah al-‘Imran, Ayah 103, in which Allah says:

….and be not divided among yourselves.

So in the same verse the Muslims are asked to be united and prevented from disunity. The Qur’an contains many such verses, for example: Surah al-‘Imran Ayah 105-107; Surah al-Hujurat Ayah 10; Surah al-An’am Ayah 153 and 159; and in Surah al-Rum Ayah 31-32. All of these verses and many others in the Qur’an forbid the division or split of the Muslim community.

Moreover, we have many hadiths that command the Muslims to be united. One hadith is recorded by Imam Muslim: “Verily Allah likes three things for you and disapproves three things for you: He is pleased with you but you worship Him and disassociate anything with him; that you hold fast to the Rope of Allah and not to be scattered (disunited); and He disapproves for you irrelevant talk, persistent questioning, and wasting of wealth.”

We find that Islam commands the Muslims to practice things that will bring unity – there are conditions and actions where the Muslims need to perform to accomplish this. At the same time, we also find that there are many actions that Islam forbids because these actions may lead to the disunity of the Muslim ummah. This Hadith 35 falls in the latter category.

——————————————————————————————————-

And this hadith I copied from the site: http://fortyhadith.iiu.edu.my/hadith35.htm

Brother and sisters as a muslim, we are faces of Islam, people who don’t know about it sees it only by our actions. So don’t we always want to show the right side of it?

Barakallaho lakom wa 3alaykom wa jazakallaho khayran

I apologize to Allah and to you if I said anything wrong, and everything good I said is from Allah and everything bad I said is from shaytan.

Wa salamo aleykom wa rahmatollahi wa barakato

40. HUSSEIN NAMOOYA May 20th, 2009 at 4:49 am

assalaamualaikum bros and sis.
      i am an artist living in Mauritius,I have just released an album and signed recently with a record company in USA.but hearing what brother Sami said I have one question. WHO TO TRUST?

41. sm August 27th, 2009 at 6:45 am

really a shame by awakeng courage 2 brother yusuf support n duas frm zis new fan of yours

42. omar August 29th, 2009 at 2:37 am

Sallam,

Its sad to see Muslims in disputes like this, but I just want to make one thing clear: the Owners of Awakening are very good people. They are actually very well respected in the Bay community.

43. Sister September 20th, 2009 at 11:19 am

BismillahiRahmaniRahim
      Asalatu wa Salamu Alaika Ya RasulAllah.

Salaam to everyone,

Why is everything fighting here and passing on judgements and lies against Sami and Awakening records…then complaining about Sami making false accusations against Awakening Records? Contradictory no? FOF COURSE! None of us know what the truth is behind this issue. If Awakening Records did release those albums without Sami’s consent then that is considered ‘stealing’. If Sami is did sign the contract and later turned his back on them, then that is considered wrong also. The Holy Quran tells us that we must have contracts…have we seen the contract between Sami and Awakening Records? NO! So let’s leave this issue between the 2 parties and make dua for them to unite again, instead of sitting behind our computers and doing what we accuse them of…

For those who say music is haram…you need to get yourself an authorized Sheikh instead of making up fatwas on your own…NOW obviously devilish songs like Britney Speers etc…are haram, or music/singing at parties which lead to drinking parties and night clubs, but to say that Sami Yusuf’s ISLAMIC songs are haram is absolutely wrong and that is a big responsibilty someone will have to carry on their shoulders…

‘Aishah narrated that during the days of Mina, on the day of ‘Eid al-Adha, twogirls were with her, singing and playing on a hand drum. The Prophet (peacebe on him) was present, listening to them with his head under a shawl. Abu Bakr then entered and scolded the girls. The Prophet (peace be on him), uncovering his face, told him, “Let them be, Abu Bakr. These are the days of ‘Eid.” (Reported by al-Bukhari and Muslim.)

Ibn ‘Abbas said, ” ‘Aishah gave a girl relative of hers in marriage to a man of theAnsar. The Prophet (peace be on him) came and asked, ‘Did you send a singer along with her?’ ‘No,’ said ‘Aishah. The Messenger of Allah (peace be on him) then said, The Ansar are a people who love poetry. You should have sent along someone who would sing, ‘Here we come, to you we come, greet us as we greet you.’ ” (Reported by Ibn Majah.)

Allah Knows Best!

44. Sister September 20th, 2009 at 11:21 am

BismillahiRahmaniRahim
      Asalatu wa Salamu Alaika Ya RasulAllah.

Salaam to everyone,

Why is everyone fighting here and passing on judgements and lies against Sami and Awakening records…then complaining about Sami making false accusations against Awakening Records? Contradictory no? OF COURSE! None of us know what the truth is behind this issue. If Awakening Records did release those albums without Sami’s consent then that is considered ’stealing’. If Sami did sign the contract and later turned his back on them, then that is also considered wrong. The Holy Quran tells us that we must have contracts…have we seen the contract between Sami and Awakening Records? NO! So let’s leave this issue between the 2 parties and make dua for them to unite again, instead of sitting behind our computers and doing what we accuse them of…

Allah Knows Best!