Part 1:

Part 2:

I can’t translate, sorry.
Edit: found the videos with English subtitles.

I really love these two men for the sake of Allah!

• 8 Responses for "Shaykh Hamza Yusuf and Shaykh Suhaib Webb on MBC (Arabic w/ English Subtitles)"

1. Raef February 12th, 2009 at 1:04 am

mashallah, such a great find. Ive never seen them speak arabic for that long before

may Allah reward and protect them both.

2. Amatullah February 12th, 2009 at 1:12 am

mashaAllah now that was really motivating! Makes us born Muslims look really bad.

I like what Imam Suhaib said…bilaad al cowboys lol.

3. Abdu l-Ghaffur February 12th, 2009 at 6:34 am

BismiLlah,

As-salamu alaykum wa rahmatuLlah wa jazakuLlah khayran for the vids!

AlhamduliLlah, it is truly inspiring to hear these two non-Arabic scholars speak, especially since I am studying Arabic at the university over here in Sweden. Again, an inspiration, and it makes me want to study even harder. 😎

May Allah Ta’ala bless our ulama, no matter what ethnicity or nationality they are. Amin.

4. Nihal Khan February 12th, 2009 at 8:16 am

I think Imam Suhaib was talking about his journey to Islam in the beginning abd switched to speaking about how great our scholars and callers to Allah are.

I believe he then went on about how great our scholars our but they need to be more open to the youth. That’s all I could get.

5. Nihal Khan February 12th, 2009 at 8:17 am

I think Imam Suhaib was talking about his journey to Islam in the beginning and switched to speaking about how great our scholars and callers to Allah are.

6. Hassan February 12th, 2009 at 9:06 am

Shame on me, born muslim, lived in middle east for long, yet can speak arabic only to get grocery. These people were serious..

7. Asad February 12th, 2009 at 10:48 am

Masha’Allah very inspiring.

8. Ahmadi February 13th, 2009 at 10:34 am

lol, Imam Suhaib is funny – I like the way he throws in little Egyptian references 😛