My father, Imam Jamil Al-Amin aka H. Rap Brown, was under 23 hour lockdown in the super max prison in Colorado until recently when he was placed in the hole. He was stripped searched, his Quran and all other personal belongings were seized and he has been placed in a cell with no bed, no control over the lights and no shower. We are appealing to you to please write, fax or call the WARDEN of the prison, Ron Wiley, inquiring about my father,s current situation and why he has been placed even further underground, so to speak. Please help out, it would be greatly appreciated. Contact info for the warden is below, thank you.

Sincerely, Kairi Al-Amin

Warden Ron Wiley USP Florence ADMAX U.S. Penitentiary PO Box 8500 Florence, CO 81226

Phone: 719-784-9464. Fax: 719-784-9504

Source: Facebook & MySpace

• 6 Responses for "Imam Jamil al-Amin in “The Hole” with no bed, no shower and no Quran!"

1. nasiru akerele February 24th, 2009 at 12:53 pm

honestly, no comments on this? really? why am i not surprised?

2. Asad February 24th, 2009 at 6:42 pm

salam,

What exactly is one supposed to say? I called and the counselor basically said that his housing is not public information. As such he could not confirm or deny anything.

That was it

3. Ummi4X February 25th, 2009 at 2:24 pm

Du’a, du’a, du’a for our brother.

4. MAHAMED AHMED YASSIN March 6th, 2009 at 2:23 am

I have a deep pain for what is happening with Imam Jamil. He has contributed a lot in my life, and I am sure Allah will deliver him from this worldly trial. All prophets and great men have gone through trials and some paid altimate sacrifice but Allah have rewarded them with meaningful victory.

I speak on behalf of Tanzanian Muslims, and we pray that Allah will complete His favour on our beloved brother, and a great Sheikh Jamil Al-Amin.

5. shareef al hajj April 24th, 2009 at 9:29 pm

AS SAALMALAYKUM on the behave of beleiver in the one true GOD ALLAH WE ARE ALL PRAYING FOR OUR GREAT BELOVED BROTHER THAT ANY INJUSTIST THAT HAS BEEN DONE TO OUR VIRTUROUS BROTHER IMAM JAMIL AL MIM THAT ALLAH WILL REWARD HIM WITH DOUBLE BLISS OF MERCY AND GRACE AND BLESS HIS FAMILY AT HOME AND THE FAMILY OF BBELEIVER IN THIS WORLD TO STEP FORWARD AND WRITE MR. RON WILEY TO SURPORT OUR BROTHER FOR ALL THE BLESSING OF LIGHT THAT ALLAH HAS GIVIEN HIM AND HE HAS UNSELFLY BLESS US ON THE BEHALF OF ONE BELEIVER TO ANOTHER MAY THE PEACE OF ALLAH BE UNPON HIM AND US AS WE STAND FOR THE RIGHTS OF HUMANITY WALAYKUMSALM

6. Abu Aqila Akin Hassob Olu Ibn Wilson October 26th, 2009 at 8:31 am

Asalaamu Aliakum, Bro Kairi
      I have been going through a trial and what I do is look at Jamil al-Amin’s case and become pleased with Allah’s decree. The problem with most of the Muslim state now is that we use this as an excuse not to act. I am with you all the way. I am a true activist and now is the time to get this unjust case resolved and free our brotha. A WRIT of Habeas Corpus is a good start to use Common Law or Natural Law and check the unlawful case with the Constitution of the US. Because your father is not a sovereign citizen the US Constitution was not even a factor in the case. This is the first thing we need to charge back. look up UCC or Sovereignty on Google or Youtube to learn more about this process, then hollabac

Best regards