Amazing Video on the Kaaba and its Miracles

Amazing, mashaAllah!

• 12 Responses for "Amazing Video on the Kaaba and its Miracles"

1. Sista April 29th, 2009 at 11:31 pm

SubhanAllah. I’m speachless.

2. farooq April 30th, 2009 at 1:55 am

“the creator has alwaysed used the same number in all of his creations”…sounds a bit like the number 19 lie. Also lots of this so called “science” seams to be a bit opinionated and has lots of room for differences of opinion. Remember the sahabah didnt really know anything about science when they became muslim. We need to learn the arabic then read the quran that will strengthen our faiths more than this

3. Nihal Khan April 30th, 2009 at 2:26 am

That’s a scary narrator…..

4. Stranger April 30th, 2009 at 12:41 pm

pretty interesting but I have to agree with Farooq.

5. Umm Hurairah April 30th, 2009 at 5:37 pm

MashaALLAH. JKK for sharing :)

6. The MV May 1st, 2009 at 7:54 pm

Jasakullah for sharing this, I uploaded this on youtube as well, and I hope you dont mind but I added this to my site as well.

7. Ameer May 2nd, 2009 at 12:09 pm

Interesting clip, should post more facts and clips regarding Islam and science

8. Jahedur May 2nd, 2009 at 6:54 pm

same here great vid but the narrator freaks me out…..:-(

9. farooq May 3rd, 2009 at 1:36 am

Nice way to wrap it up Suyuufi…couldnt agree more :)

10. Abdullah May 6th, 2009 at 3:41 pm

MashaAllah it’s Turkish, I’m also a Turkish.
      but we all same. 😀

11. Sakina May 9th, 2009 at 11:19 pm

It sounds paranoid to me to say that we shouldn’t base our iman on scientific facts. Any Muslims should already know this, and Allah Himself (awj) asks us to look at the world and find His signs in His creation. And this video is doing just that.

And we can never say what strengthens somebody’s faith more than what. A person who loves science can convert to Islam by watching this, while somebody else might get bored quickly with it.

So please people stop deciding what is good for strengthening the faith. People are different and different things affect them. I love scientific facts and they have always helped my iman greatly.

12. zulfiqar saleem October 18th, 2009 at 4:36 pm