Holy Land Grab – Must Watch

Part 1:

Part 2:

My blood is boiling…must control anger…God willing…justice will be served.

• 10 Responses for "Holy Land Grab – Must Watch"

1. Ikram Hadi June 27th, 2009 at 9:24 pm

The Jews might take control of all of Palestine, and build a Jewish utopia on it.

But to what end? Allah can annihilate every single one of them in the blink of an eye if His wish requires.

The classic Jewish illusion is at work here. They think they will live a thousand years. They kill, oppress and destroy without remorse.

This is Allah’s tradition to allow the evil doers to keep doing what they do best. He gives them time to build an epic demise for themselves on Earth and in the Hereafter.

2. XB23 June 27th, 2009 at 11:02 pm

Lol at such arrogance of the Yahood.

He walks on peoples lands and claims it as his. According to what, is it HIS Land? i.e Jewish Land? He claims it’s his, in other words “Jewish Land”. But according to what is it such? Why and how is it “Jewish land”?

I can’t walk on someones land and claim it as mine, without having a sensible and rational answer as to why it so.

3. PakistaniMD June 28th, 2009 at 12:50 am

Not to interrupt your comments (the above ones), but don’t you guys think your taking it a little too far? There are many Israelis who wish to live in peace with a viable Pal. state. You guys should be directing your anger/protests towards the current government of Israel, not to all Jewish people.

4. Ikram Hadi June 28th, 2009 at 2:55 am

PakistaniMD, you are right that Israel is the problem.

I have nothing against Jews. I know that some of them lived peacefully with the Arabs in Palestine until the heartless Zionists came and spread evil all over the land.

I was referring to a verse from the Quran (2:96) that mentions how some Jews want to live a thousand years. I am sure Jews themselves will admit that this exists among certain members of their nation.

5. XB23 June 28th, 2009 at 9:22 am

PakistaniMD, the majority of Yahood are bad, and that is whom I usually refer to when using the term ‘Yahood’/’Jews’ etc.

Yes I’m not going to deny there are some who want to live in peace, and are against the state of Israel, and in fact even some go as far as saying the entire land is Palestinian/Arab land, and it should be a Palestinian state, ruled by Palestinians, rather than Israeli’s. But they are a small minority. The majority support the oppression of Palestinians, and the brutal occupation, demolitions, dislocations, killings, torturing, imprisoning of Palestinians. They are the type of people I refer to when using the word ‘Yahood’/Jews’ etc

6. David June 28th, 2009 at 1:12 pm

What ever. I’m a Yahood or a Yahoodi … or Jew, Joo, J00, etc. So if you’re referring to me then I guess that’s just too bad. Those Jews who walk on the land and say it belongs to them are just religious and/or doing what they are taught to believe. Since when is religion and culture 100% rationale? I don’t want any more expansion. Screw the holy land. It’s the number one obstacle to peace over there.

7. YEAAAH June 28th, 2009 at 5:58 pm

^^ Screw you

8. XB23 June 28th, 2009 at 10:53 pm

Whatever David. =)

9. David June 29th, 2009 at 1:50 am

lol okay

10. maynduk July 7th, 2009 at 2:12 am

As a muslim I’m sad to say that we can talk all we want, but that means little. We can say that Allah can take care of it, but He doesn’t change a condition of a people until they strive to change it themselves. I’ve made all these arguments for the Muslim right to the land, but there was one Jewish individual who said something I didn’t have an answer to. He said we (the Jews) fought for that land and won….all this is happening because people like myself let it happen.