State Farm Insurance was also included, but now they are pulling their ads. I’m really impressed by the power of MediaMatters. Anything that is against this guy Glen Beck and FOX News, I’m willing to support (as long as it’s not haram).

I don’t think I can boycott Red Lobster though. Those biscuits are, mashaAllah, good!

• 8 Responses for "Walmart, Red Lobster and Travelocity Support Hate Speech"

1. ilyas August 12th, 2009 at 6:58 pm

next time ur at rl. ask about lard + biscuits

2. mujahid7ia August 12th, 2009 at 7:40 pm

I don’t really see how this is hate speech. He’s really just accusing the President of having an agenda of changing American culture.

3. askmuslims.com August 12th, 2009 at 9:28 pm

InshaAllah if you leave those biscuits you will get better once in future but if you still eat them more people like Glen will be born and get stronger.

4. PakistaniMD August 12th, 2009 at 9:36 pm

I’ve been watching the campaign to get rid of Glenn Beck on FoxNews for a while now. The fact that MediaMatters can do this much astounds me. They have been documenting Islamophobes for a long time, and do a good job at it.

To mujahid7ia:
      Glenn Beck is known for some outlandish statements on Islam. For example, he once asked Rep. Keith Ellison if he was with America or with “them”…

See http://www.smearcasters.com

5. ashley August 14th, 2009 at 4:50 pm

Good afternoon – Thank you for contacting us to express your concerns. Travelocity did not specifically place our ad on the show. We basically buy ads in bulk and then they are placed somewhat randomly. However, as of last Monday we specifically asked that our ads do not appear during this show.

Sincerely,
      The Travelocity Team

6. Dan August 24th, 2009 at 10:20 am

But he didn’t say anything factually wrong. Why are you so afraid of open discussion? Why do you not condemn violent actions of Islamic terrorists with such vigorousness as you do Glenn Beck for making truthful statements and asking questions?

7. MR August 24th, 2009 at 6:40 pm

@Dan – Thank you for visting. I have condemn violent actions from all terrorists regardless of their faith. I despise your use of “Islamic” terrorists. To be Islamic is to be against terrorists. Please browse all my posts that are related to terrorism:

Before you comment and generalize about my blog, don’t just read one post. Read many posts. Thanks.

8. umar Nasir August 25th, 2009 at 11:38 pm