Prepare for Ramadan with Halal Tube here.
- Middle East
- South America
- Take Action
- Web 2.0
- March 2010
- February 2010
- January 2010
- December 2009
- November 2009
- October 2009
- September 2009
- August 2009
- July 2009
- June 2009
- May 2009
- April 2009
- March 2009
- February 2009
- January 2009
- December 2008
- November 2008
- October 2008
- September 2008
- August 2008
- July 2008
- June 2008
- May 2008
- April 2008
- March 2008
- February 2008
- January 2008
- December 2007
- November 2007
- October 2007
- September 2007
- August 2007
- July 2007
- June 2007
- May 2007
- April 2007
- March 2007
- February 2007
- January 2007
- December 2006
- November 2006
- October 2006
- September 2006
- August 2006
- July 2006
- June 2006
- May 2006
- April 2006
- March 2006
- February 2006
- January 2006
- December 2005
- November 2005
Video contains music.
May Allah (swt) guide us all and protect the innocent. Ameen.
JERUSALEM (AFP) – Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu pledged on Sunday that he will never evict Jewish settlers from occupied Palestinian land as Israel did in 2005 in the Gaza Strip.
“The withdrawal from the Gaza Strip brought us neither peace nor security. The territory has become a base for the pro-Iranian Hamas movement and we will never make the same mistake again,” Netanyahu said at the weekly cabinet meeting.
“We will not evict any more people from their homes,” he added in comments carried by public radio.
In September 2005, the government of prime minister Ariel Sharon unilaterally removed all Jewish settlements from Gaza in a move aimed at ending Israel’s costly 38-year military presence in the Gaza Strip.
Sharon vowed to follow up that withdrawal with further pullbacks from the West Bank, but a massive stroke incapacitated him and his successor Ehud Olmert abandoned the policy in the wake of the June 2006 capture of an Israeli soldier by Gaza-based militants in a deadly cross-border raid.
Continue reading here.
May Allah’s protect the innocent people! Ameen!
Blackwater (now known as Xe) is paid by the government as a private military army to work in Iraq.
A few years ago, I went out to the airport in Louisville, Kentucky, to catch a flight to Cincinnati, which would connect me to JFK in New York for the evening flight to Cairo. The agent at the counter informed me that the flight to Cincinnati had been cancelled. I replied, “Then put me on any flight to New York.” She said there were none, but that she could book me for the next day. Two business people from New York were standing behind me and pushed their way forward. They were very frustrated by this inconvenience and asked her if there were time enough to rent a car and drive to Cincinnati to make the New York flight. She replied that indeed there was enough time to do this, and the couple turned to me and said, “We’re New Yorkers and don’t drive, but if we rented a car would you drive us and, then, hopefully, all three of us would make the needed flight?” I called my husband and said that it was doubtful I would fly to Egypt that evening, but would take the flight the following night, while probably staying in either Cincinnati or New York.
Continue reading it here.
I really don’t know why some people make a big deal about issues that are only relevant to less than 3% of the ummah1. Let’s just stick to The Opening. Seriously. People know more about ta***s**, isti***h*, and ist***n*2 than they know the tafsir of Surah-tul-Fatiha (The Opening Chapter) while some probably don’t even know the meaning of al-Fatiha. Seriously. If we were to do a survey in our own immediate family including all our cousins, aunts, uncles, children, etc. and ask them what is the meaning of al-Fatiha, how many of them would answer it correctly?
Read the rest of this entry »
There is a lump of flesh in the body, the nature of which is that when it is sound, the entire body is sound, and when it is corrupt, the entire body is corrupt. It is the heart. (Related in Bukhari and Muslim)
Feeling rundown or agitated? Does your life ever feel empty, even though it seems like you have a million things to do? Does the world seem like an ongoing series of difficulties, corruption and tribulation, without a way out?
More info here.
Asalaamu alaikum to all:
Please be advised that our dear brother, Imam and community builder and leader Dr. Abdullah Hakim Quick and his family have been visited by a major challenge and really need our help.
Yesterday, there was a fire that sweep through the home that they were staying in and it burned out the entire first floor of the house. The total damage is still being determined, however, the real problem is that they did not have house insurance to cover this type of tragedy and therefore they are facing massive financial difficulties to recover from this situation.
This is how you can help.
1. Please contact Brother Abdullah at 647-500-5683 or at Abdullah.quick4 at gmail dot com
2. Collect what funds (Zakat included) from your family, friends and associates and make arrangements to support this worthy cause
3. Please forward this massage to your list of contacts and friends and ask them to offer whatever support they can too as well
Once you email the above address, you will get information on how to donate. If everyone can spare $3 to $5, inshaAllah with great numbers it will add up inshaAllah.
Shaykh Abdullah Bin Bayyah Addresses Global Sufi Gathering
“I call upon the Muslims to revive the science of Tasawwuf”
On the day of Friday July 10th, 2009, during the second international conference in honor of Sidi Shiker (a well-known Moroccan Wali), Shaykh Abdullah Bin Bayyah invited the Muslims to revive the science of Tasawwuf and to return it to its proper place, by which the sciences of the Din itself may be revived.
Bin Bayyah, who is one of the top scholars of Mauritania (West Africa), also stated in his speech entitled “The Foundations of Tasawwuf in the Book and the Sunnah”, that Tasawwuf (Sufism) is not a separate religion, but rather that it derives from the Qur’an and Sunnah, and that the scholars have developed its principles just as they have developed and derived the principles of Fiqh (Islamic Sacred Law) from those two sources as well.
Warning: Foul language is used.
May Allah continue to guide him and us all. Ameen!
Swiss – JazakAllah khair for saying you guys realize it was a mistake to do the Arab Money Remix. I really respect and appreciate this. Thanks bro.
- About MR (44): Faqir Alamm, muhammad arif, sarah osman,
- MR’s Online Qur’an Reading Contest Ramadan 2007/1428 Standings (70): Mrf_mask,
- Contact MR (16): saaleha, Donna Gabriel,
- MR Radio (51): Nitimmimb, Brother in Islam,
- IDF T-Shirt – Pregnant Palestinian Woman – 1 shot, 2 kills (14): miloservic,
- Fasting on the 13th, 14th and 15th of Sha’ban (19): Shahid,
- Shaykh Yasir Qadhi and Shaykh Bilal Philips responds to the Salafi Propaganda of “Undercover Mosque” (94): Aboo Moosaa, Aboo Moosaa,
- Reflection on the Death of My Father
- Abu MR – Inna Lillahi wa Inna Ilayhi Rajioon
- Not quite done yet…
- The End – Mujahideen Ryder’s Blog (2000 to 2009) [UPDATED]
- My father’s favorite ayat or the ones most often repeated to me
- FOX News guest forgot about 9/11
- “Niggers don’t expel Jews! This isn’t what we brought you to Israel_for!”
- Dr. Abdul Hakim Jackson
- Shaykh Faraz Rabbani
- Imam Zaid Shakir
- Imam Suhaib Webb
- Lamppost Productions
- Shaykh Muhammad Alshareef
- Shaykh Hamza Yusuf
- Shaykh Nazim Mangera
- Al-Maghrib Institute
- Muslims United for Change
- Zaytuna Institute
- Al-Madina Institute
- Islamic Learning Materials
- Sulayman’s log
- What do Muslims think about Jesus?
- Sunni Sister
- Reflections of a Muslimah
- Waqt Well Wasted
- iMuslim TV
- Fools are Wiser
- Tariq Nelson
- Mind, Body, Soul
- In Search for the Truth
- U.M.A. – United Muslims of America
- Another Econ Hopeful
- The Muslimah
- A Muslim’s Thoughts
- Brooklyns Finest
- Invisible Frown
- Muslim in America
- Naeem’s Blog
- OrGaNiZeD KoNFuSioN
- Abdur Rahman’s Corner
- YM Blog
- Traveler on the Path of Knowledge
- Nihal Khan
- Guyanese Sufi
- The Muslim Voice
- Quest for the Right One
- Chill yo Islam yo
- Faqir Alamm: As-salamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa
- Mrf_mask: Vey Nice Work
- muhammad arif: Very Nice Work for Dawah. Visit
- sarah osman: Asalam alakum akhi Thannk you
- saaleha: I have recently heard that
- Nitimmimb: Приглашаем присоединится Вас в нашей
- Donna Gabriel: Do you have a Facebook
- Important The Batil Path of MuslimMatters - Page 6: [...] Re: The Batil Path
- Brother in Islam: It's too bad you won't
- miloservic: check this： israeli puppies http://www.ifamericansknew.org/ The Israeli-Palestinian