Taliban Accepts Bribes from American Contractors

They’ll probably say this is jizya.

• 21 Responses for "Taliban Accepts Bribes from American Contractors"

1. ZAI November 13th, 2009 at 9:37 am

Welcome to Afghanistan 101 MR.

Sorry to burst the fantasy hail the united ummah bubble of many Muslims, but 99.9% of Afghans have ZERO interest in some nonexistant worldwide caliphate movement or permanantly bad relations w/ non Muslim nations….just like most other Muslim ethnicities in other countries don’t Most of them are poor, hungry, tired and sick of war after 30 years of it and like most Muslims in the Arab world they want peace, economic prosperity and the opportunity to be either religious or not based on their own choice and not the barrel of a gun.

I’ve told you before that the VAST majority of so-called “Taliban” are just regular Afghans, most of whom are rightly p*ssed at airstrikes that have caused civilian casualties….so no surprise they will take American money or bribes if it suits their interests because they are not fighting for an ideology…thus are flexible.

What Muslims living in denial refuse to understand is that the VAST majority of Afghans were indifferent to the American invasion after 9/11 because they simply viewed it as a Western invader removing Arab/Pakistani backed invaders/puppets (the original Taliban)…..so “invasion” was a moot point.

America has failed in Afghanistan by not coming through w/ it’s promise of improving infrastructure, it’s callous and brutal war TACTICS, re-installing/turning a blind eye to corrupt warlords, refusing to more thoroughly pressure Pakistan to end support for cross border insurgents and being “cheap” with investment/reconstruction, …not because of the “invasion” itself….Sorry my man, but that is the truth and what you will hear from overwhelming majorities of Afghans…

The only faction of the “Taliban” who are loyal to al-Qaeda or any Islamic political ideology are the few diehards who still surround Mollah Omar and are operating out of Quetta in Pakistan. The rest are either just critics of various US policies AFTER the invasion, criminal gangs, agents of Pakistan or Afghan nationalists who can be compromised with….including being “bought”.

Even Mutawakkil and Zaeef who were at one time top level Taliban today curse Mollah Omar and other “extremists” for selling out Afghanistan to whom they & many other former Talibs derisively call shotoran( “camels” in Farsi) by refusing to hand over bin Ladin and bringing this latest war upon the heads of Afghans…

Time to face reality and for us to stop operating on the notion of “as long as they stick it to America….”….

2. al-suyuufi November 13th, 2009 at 9:40 am

“They’ll probably say this is jizya.”?

well, way to make 70 excuses

3. MISTER November 13th, 2009 at 6:44 pm

BROTHER MR, PLEASE DON’T POKE FUN AT YOUR OWN MUSLIM BROTHERS, EVEN IF THEY’RE IN THE WRONG. YOU’RE NOT OVER THERE AND YOU OUGHT NOT TO MAKE CLAIMS LIKE THAT. YOU KNOW I’M RIGHT. IF YOU WANT TO PROMOTE THE VIDEO, THAT’S ONE THING, BUT YOUR COMMENT IS SIMPLY UNNECESSARY. I HOPE YOU HEED MY ADVICE. I LOVE YOU.

4. Abdullah November 13th, 2009 at 8:01 pm

What’s jizya mean?

5. Gitmo November 13th, 2009 at 8:58 pm

Speaking of Afghanistan, let’s see what happens to the guys allegedly behind 9-11, and the Afghan war, the Iraq war, and Lord knows what else.

6. Zookeeper November 13th, 2009 at 9:35 pm

yeah MR, calm down on the jumping to conclusions

7. MR November 13th, 2009 at 10:46 pm

@Zookeeper – LOL. Wait, what makes you think I’m not calm? I didn’t jump to conclusions. I’m speaking the haqq. They have already confirmed it is jizya according to them. You’d have to be reading their forums or blogs that provide their press statements.

Allah knows best.

8. Zookeeper November 13th, 2009 at 10:51 pm

MR, You have to be on of the most lonely Muslims I have ever met. Rectify yourself. Get a reality television show with the profits you make from your websites and ask yourself, would even your favorite scholars i.e. SHY, ImamZaid, Yaqoubi, etc, would they make comments like yours? I won’t even question this for the Sahaba because you clearly don’t think that far.

“Allah knows best”

(we’re not animals, Allah gave us intellect, so that we can know when to say things and when not to. Who do you think you are? Do you blindly go online to taliban.com and jump to conclusions?)

And if for a minute you think this is in support of the taliban, you’re crazy.

9. al-suyuufi November 13th, 2009 at 11:31 pm

on one hand you said they’ll PROBABLY think it’s jizya, and then to defend that statement you’re saying they confirmed this

huh

10. Zookeeper November 14th, 2009 at 2:14 am

uhhhhh MR…I did not write the second comment. I don’t who this imposter Zookeeper is.

11. al-suyuufi November 14th, 2009 at 1:22 pm

Oh, and keep in mind the US is trying to bribe “moderate” portions of the Taliban to not fight them. So they can bribe certain members and stuff, but not the entire organization. In fact Obama signed a bill a few weeks ago allocating roughly $1 billion for the use of bribes to buy over the “moderates” within Taliban, and that $1 bil is only for 2010.

12. Zookeeper (The Second) November 14th, 2009 at 8:33 pm

you’re so ridiculous MR. Did you actually just reference those stupid websites. What a load of crap. Can you even read classical let alone modern standard Arabic? Are you trying to make a point with Websites? Pathetic. You’re missing the point. Stop linking things and making labels. Haha. Label Yourself. Here: A.R.R.O.G.A.N.T. Are you the guy who reads the back of the book to see if it’s good or not? May Allah guide ALL of us. amen. I still Love You but this is all very troubling.

13. MR November 15th, 2009 at 1:32 pm

@Zookeeper (The Second) – That last comment that was under my name wasn’t me. I would never link to the websites. They are a load a crap, I agree. And yes, I can read classical Arabic and understand it. I also can understand basic modern standard Arabic. Also about half my family speaks it.

14. Really? November 16th, 2009 at 1:28 am

Alhamdulillah here where I live we have one of the most intellectual “underground” scholar. He is strictly sunnah and he 100% does not agree with the taliban. I’m ashamed to see my fellow Muslims supporting people like them. I am an Afghan and I have countless times heard my father answer phone calls to make dua because the taliban bombed the a persons relative. You people are disgusting and I pray for your ignorance to disappear. Ameen

15. al-suyuufi November 16th, 2009 at 9:45 am

^

You sound like somebody I know….and he is exactly like you: afghani, and we both know an ‘underground’ scholar who is 100% sunnah, etc.

what’s your name?

16. Really? November 16th, 2009 at 3:43 pm

^
      Harris, what’s your name?

17. Lowry? November 16th, 2009 at 3:56 pm

“Really?” and “al-suyuffi” you guys go to lowry masjid? I seen you guys before?

18. al-suyuufi November 16th, 2009 at 7:35 pm

Ah man nevermind, must have been a coincidence lol

19. Really? November 16th, 2009 at 8:30 pm

That is a coincidence. We actually do have an afghan shaikh here. Crazy. What’s your shaykhs name?

20. al-suyuufi November 20th, 2009 at 9:42 am

Oh I didn’t know your shaykh was Afghan…it was just a Shaykh here who was on the sunnah and all, and despite never mentioning Taliban or anything you could tell what his opinion on them would be. And another brother I know from the same area is Afghan and dislikes Taliban, so it just seemed like you could be that brother haha 😛

21. Umm Abdullah November 25th, 2009 at 3:18 am

this is a load of lie and just filth that the enemies of Islam spread to make the mujahideen look bad. the taliban are a blessing of Allah(azza wa jall) for afghanistan and it will return to being a land of the believers as it once was whether through the taliban or other people but as Allah said “and if you turn back you will BE replaced by better than you”

lets not feed eachother the filth and lies of the kuffar and spread amongst the ummah and especially if you are unsure and have no daleel for this.