- Middle East
- South America
- Take Action
- Web 2.0
- March 2010
- February 2010
- January 2010
- December 2009
- November 2009
- October 2009
- September 2009
- August 2009
- July 2009
- June 2009
- May 2009
- April 2009
- March 2009
- February 2009
- January 2009
- December 2008
- November 2008
- October 2008
- September 2008
- August 2008
- July 2008
- June 2008
- May 2008
- April 2008
- March 2008
- February 2008
- January 2008
- December 2007
- November 2007
- October 2007
- September 2007
- August 2007
- July 2007
- June 2007
- May 2007
- April 2007
- March 2007
- February 2007
- January 2007
- December 2006
- November 2006
- October 2006
- September 2006
- August 2006
- July 2006
- June 2006
- May 2006
- April 2006
- March 2006
- February 2006
- January 2006
- December 2005
- November 2005
Friends and family of 21-year-old Etidal Abdullah are asking the community for help in finding the missing woman. Etidal was last seen Friday afternoon, September 05, 2008 in the Save-A-Lot parking lot on Abbott Road, Lackawanna NY. Etidal is described as being 5 feet tall and an approximently 95 lbs.
Her family is offering a $15,000 reward for any information leading to her whereabouts. Any information will be greatfully appreciated and will remain anonymous. Please call (716) 826-1145 with ANY possible leads. Anyone with information is also asked to call the Lackawanna Police Department at 822-4900.
What you can do?
- Make Dua!
- Share this site: http://www.findmydaughter.org
- Call these the Lackawanna Police and tell them to continue the search and increase efforts. Some people on Islamicaweb Forums have posted in this thread that the Police have been lazy in terms of action. It took them 3 days to actually get started.
- Lackawanna Police Department
- Lackawanna Chief of Police
Dennis J. O’Hara
- Detective Department
- Lackawanna Police Department
- Join the Facebook Group
- Post this on your blog
- Click on the news articles below, because the more hits the articles get the more the news will be covered since it’s popular.
A powerful account of the graffiti mural created in the Bronx New York, a memorial for Mougasa and Soumare families, many of whom died in an apartment block fire in March 2007. Graffiti artist Mohammed Ali, from the UK works alongside the local Bronx community to create a tribute to the family.
No. 17: University Of Michigan
No. 17: State University Of New York, Stony Brook
0 to 5 years: $49,500
10 to 20 years: $93,000
Top Earners:* $181,000
*Ten percent of grads with 10 to 20 years experience earn more than this amount.
Peter King is an idiot!
Video features Imam Siraj Wahhaj, Nouman Ali Khan, Khalid Latif and others.
EDIT: The YouTube video embed code has been deactivated. You can view it on YouTube here. Here is also a video from CNN about it here.
Apparently there is a big controversy over the ads due to Imam Siraj Wahhaj supporting it. Islam haters have attacked Imam Siraj saying he is a you know what. What a bunch of idiots!
Donate here, inshaAllah!
Outlandish will be touring in the following cities:
- 5.31.08 – The Shrine Auditorium • Los Angeles • USA
- 6.06.08 – Centro Austuriano de Tampa • Florida • USA
- 6.08.08 – Fox Theate • Detroit • USA
- 6.13.08 – The Majestic Theater • Dallas • USA
- 6.14.08 – Rosemont • Chicago • USA
- 6.15.08 – New Balance Center • New York • USA
Click here for more info.
The hottest Islamic event to hit NYC this year:
Zaytuna Minara Program
GOD & COUNTRY:
A Guide to Faithful Citizenship in America
Shaykh Hamza Yusuf and Dr. Khalid Blankinship (Temple University)
April 27, 2008
New York, NY
The Great Hall
The Cooper Union for the Advancement of Science and Art
30 Cooper Square
New York, N.Y. 10003-7120
I got it as an email.
It’s not on the website yet (Correction: it is on the site, inshaAllah I’ll post more details as soon as I get them. This is going to be awesome! InshaAllah!
Alhamdulillah! Finally a professional research done throughout the Muslim World regarding 9/11 and terrorism.
About 93 percent of the world’s 1.3 billion Muslims are moderates and only seven percent are politically radical, according to the poll, based on more than 50,000 interviews.
In majority Muslim countries, overwhelming majorities said religion was a very important part of their lives — 99 percent in Indonesia, 98 percent in Egypt, 95 percent in Pakistan.
But only seven percent of the billion Muslims surveyed — the radicals — condoned the attacks on the United States in 2001, the poll showed.
More info on the research here.
I got this as an email forward (many times):
Dear Brothers & Sisters,
Masjid Manhattan is located in the heart of downtown manhattan since 1970s. Today its on the verge of loosing its space because the building is being sold. The masjid can’t buy the building because they don’t have the funds and can’t arrange the required funds through Islamic banking.
The masjid is in dire need of your help.
Nothing is impossible for a person who puts his mind to do something
and Allah helps.
Our goal is to reach 500 thousand people in US and Canada who can only pay 10 dollars each.
Please do the following to save the house of Allah. Lets do what we can and leave the results to Allah.
1) Pay Ten dollars today by making a check payable:
12 Warren St, 2nd Fl, New York, NY 10007
Although its preferred if you make a credit card payment through
masjid’s website but whatever you see fit, please do..
2) Forward this email to Ten people today. This is very important.
Please take the time to forward it today.
3) Make Duaa to Allah that he saves this masjid.
Jazak Allah Khairun,
May Allah (swt) help this community save their masjid. Please donate at least $1 if you can’t donate $10 inshaAllah! They use paypal on the website, so you can do it!
- About MR (44): Faqir Alamm, muhammad arif, sarah osman,
- MR’s Online Qur’an Reading Contest Ramadan 2007/1428 Standings (70): Mrf_mask,
- Contact MR (16): saaleha, Donna Gabriel,
- MR Radio (51): Nitimmimb, Brother in Islam,
- IDF T-Shirt – Pregnant Palestinian Woman – 1 shot, 2 kills (14): miloservic,
- Fasting on the 13th, 14th and 15th of Sha’ban (19): Shahid,
- Shaykh Yasir Qadhi and Shaykh Bilal Philips responds to the Salafi Propaganda of “Undercover Mosque” (94): Aboo Moosaa, Aboo Moosaa,
- Reflection on the Death of My Father
- Abu MR – Inna Lillahi wa Inna Ilayhi Rajioon
- Not quite done yet…
- The End – Mujahideen Ryder’s Blog (2000 to 2009) [UPDATED]
- My father’s favorite ayat or the ones most often repeated to me
- FOX News guest forgot about 9/11
- “Niggers don’t expel Jews! This isn’t what we brought you to Israel_for!”
- Shaykh Nazim Mangera
- Imam Suhaib Webb
- Shaykh Faraz Rabbani
- Shaykh Hamza Yusuf
- Imam Zaid Shakir
- Dr. Abdul Hakim Jackson
- Shaykh Muhammad Alshareef
- Lamppost Productions
- Al-Maghrib Institute
- Al-Madina Institute
- Zaytuna Institute
- Muslims United for Change
- Islamic Learning Materials
- Naeem’s Blog
- Brooklyns Finest
- Abdur Rahman’s Corner
- Another Econ Hopeful
- What do Muslims think about Jesus?
- Invisible Frown
- Quest for the Right One
- Sulayman’s log
- Chill yo Islam yo
- The Muslimah
- Waqt Well Wasted
- Guyanese Sufi
- YM Blog
- U.M.A. – United Muslims of America
- Nihal Khan
- Muslim in America
- Mind, Body, Soul
- The Muslim Voice
- iMuslim TV
- A Muslim’s Thoughts
- Fools are Wiser
- OrGaNiZeD KoNFuSioN
- Traveler on the Path of Knowledge
- Reflections of a Muslimah
- In Search for the Truth
- Tariq Nelson
- Sunni Sister
- Faqir Alamm: As-salamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa
- Mrf_mask: Vey Nice Work
- muhammad arif: Very Nice Work for Dawah. Visit
- sarah osman: Asalam alakum akhi Thannk you
- saaleha: I have recently heard that
- Nitimmimb: Приглашаем присоединится Вас в нашей
- Donna Gabriel: Do you have a Facebook
- Important The Batil Path of MuslimMatters - Page 6: [...] Re: The Batil Path
- Brother in Islam: It's too bad you won't
- miloservic: check this： israeli puppies http://www.ifamericansknew.org/ The Israeli-Palestinian